What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

I perferr knowledge. Because If we don't have knowledge, we have nothing, we can't do anything.Absolutely when we start a business we have knowledge about it then we will succeed when we don't have knowledge about it then we can't succeed.

My friend, knowledge is more important than education. 

Because if we get education for the degrees only in life having poor knowledge then we will not grow in any field of life. 

Having knowledge is a key of being successful. 

On that forum, we need more and more knowledge to work positively. 

So try to get more knowledge daily. 

Knowledge is wealth. Eduaction is one source that provides us knowledge. The difference between education and knowledge is that, knowledge can be gained through self learning from one's personal experiences whereas education is something that is taught in formal institutions. In my personal opinion, both are equally important.

knowledge is more important then education we can read alot of words temporarily but the important things is how much words we learn because reading words is easy Learning is everything beacuse we can get knowledge through Learning so yes knowledge is important than education. 

Are knowledge and education different? They are two sides of the same coin. To gain knowledge, you have to learn. When you increase your learning, you will have knowledge of something. The end goal is one: to produce the right action and this is my opinion.

Knowledge is more important than education. If we study but we don't have knowledge then we cannot work. Knowledge is experience and useful information. if we are studing we should focus on getting the knowledge. 

Hi,my friend knowledge is the most important power of our life.un educational people is not solve the matter of life.so knowledge is very helpful of our life every steps.

According to my opinion both education and gaining knowledge is importand. Because education is for learning new things that are happening around us and that have happened before our birth. So I think there is not a direct difference between knowledge and education.

My friend, knowledge is powerfull thing in every field of the world. because without knowledge you can not successful in life you need to work hard and improve  knowledge .

Yes my friend I agree with you that knowledge and experience more important than studying and educating at in crypto currency luck play big role 

In my opinion, education is at the same level of importance with knowledge, because education gives us some knowledge about the thing we are learning, so we cannot prefer knowledge over education.

There is little doubt knowledge is more important than education. If we study but we do not have knowledge then we cannot add any field of life. In every field people don't see our degree rather they make sure what proportion knowledge we've that field.

Hello dear I am new here you are absolutely right and I understand the knowledge is important to education in my opinion the education system is based on me butt the knowledge have a big part in life

Educational is just a foundational base upon which you need to build knowledge, wisdom and experience. So give importance to everything that will help you to enhance your knowledge and understanding regarding any field which would definitely help you to reach goals.

No doubt, knowledge is more important than education because knowledge is the main thing which benefit us in practical life. But, education is not waste of time instead it is a way of gaining knowledge. 

Gaining Education about something gives you knowledge about it, so both education and knowledge are actually birds of thesame feather. 

Truly speaking i am not quite clear with what you are telling. Education means what? Its the knowledge it self. Education never means bookish knowledge. Primary education means to read and write. But at the end education help to increase our knowledge. So there is no need of differentiation between them.

Yes, dear, I agree with you, knowledge is very important to work in our life, but I think that knowledge and learning are intertwined with each other as you need to learn to acquire knowledge and be able to employ it in your mind and work with it.

• +4 1

I agree with what you say friend, I believe that with knowledge we can go very far, and pursue our dreams, in order to fulfill them, with a lot of effort and hard work.

Dear friend i think knowledge is important than education. some people have education but not have knowledge about anything. So try to get knowledge because knowledge is more beneficial for us rather than education. Best wishes for all 😊

I think knowledge and education are a thing. Our knowledge increases when we work in a field and read about it. Both knowledge and education are essential for achieving your goals. If we have the knowledge of one thing then we will be successful in it and if we have both knowledge and education then we can be successful in every field.

• +2 1

Yes knowladge is more important to education because if you have knowledge you can do anything butt if you have education only and not have knowledge you can not do work easly. You have face very problems to doing every thing. So knowledge is better for education. Thank you

Knowledge is more important than education.  Without knowledge you're nothing. Without knowledge you can't do work. If you go any work they will not see your degree, they will see your knowledge about that platform. Knowledge helps in our every day life. It helps us to achieve our goals. 

• +2 1

Hi mate, it is sure that knowledge is more important than education because with knowledge we make education. Knowledge is the basic thing of education without knowledge we can't be a educated person.

Certainly, this is true. Knowledge is the most important. The more we have more information and experience, the more we know, and therefore the more we learn. Knowledge is the main way to success. Without it, we cannot accomplish anything and cannot achieve our goals and reach them.