What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

Goodbye. I concur with you that information is superior to schooling. Be that as it may, the two of them supplement each other. Information alone isn't adequate without schooling and the other way around. We should endeavor to get information and apply it here in our work and simultaneously gain from our mix-ups to arrive at progress.

On 12/28/2020 at 1:18 PM, Hassan8686 said:

My dear friends i want your all opinion on this question rether the education is important or knowledge

But according to me knowledge is more important than education because if you have knowledge u can conquer the whole world and the great mind of einstein said that knowledge is more important than education...

According to me knowledge is more important than anything because if you have knowledge you can do anything with yoir mind and Alberto einstein said 

Knowledge is more important than education.

I think education means gaining knowledge.Knowledge is a part of education.If we are educated,we are wise having a lot of knowledge.Knowledge is a valuable element in full education process.So I think these two are related with each other.If one have just knowledge but no education,he can't use his knowledge properly.But when one have education,he will certainly have knowledge which will led him to success.

Both knowledge and education are synonimus if you are knowledgable dafinitely you will get some amount of knowledge to consume depending on what you study but knowledge is a divert curriculum it depends on which part of knowledge you take all are very imporatant and no one is better than either.

Indeed dear. I concur with you. 

There is no uncertainty information is a higher priority than schooling. In the event that we concentrate yet we don't have information, at that point we can't work in any field of life. In each field individuals don't see our degree rather they watch that how much information we have about that field. So in the event that we are studing we should zero in on getting the information.

Every people have its own opinion and it the basic right of everything person in my opinion the education system and the knowledge are two other things so so this is my opinion

Yes you are correct friend, i am agree with you.knowledge is more important than education.If we have background knowledge about any thing it is possible to understand it.Education also give knowledge.

• -1 1

My all dear friends on this forum wellcome 

My opiniun is that without education our life is useless because now days education is must important for every bussiniess and any kind of work

• +5 1

Yes u r right dear knowledge and education are both important for our life knowledge are come in learning if you have education and that you have don't miss anything  without knowledge you can not work and thank you..

• +2 1

Dear friend you have a great question Knowledge is better or knowledge .Both are one thing if seen in basically. Education is better if seen Because if education , a person will have knowledge or without it I am not a thing.So education  is more important .

• +3 1

I also know many who have studied a trade and do not even work in it because they have not learned enough, what matters is not that you study something, it is the knowledge that you are worth. 

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, Iram123 said:

Yes u r right dear knowledge and education are both important for our life knowledge are come in learning if you have education and that you have don't miss anything  without knowledge you can not work and thank you..

@Iram123 Dear friend your right, both are necessary but without education we will not able to gain knowledge fro the books or from the search engines like google it is necessary to get first basic education for ability to read something and to gain knowledge. In my opinion but important is both are.

@Tawari

Edited by MT khan
  • +2 1

I think that the knowledge is most important between the two but for knowledge education is also necessary. It is educational capabilities which make us professionals in a field. We can have knowledge but without experience we can not achieve anything and this what education do. Education give us experience and skills to apply our knowledge. So both are necessary.

• +1 1

Well, my friend, I see that knowledge is higher than learning.
It is the result of all that you have learned in the years of your life, because through them you can create creative ideas capable of solving the impossible.
But my friend, without the training and time-consuming research that you do, you will not reach true knowledge.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, both of them help us each other. Knowledge and science. We must be aware of everything new and thus we will learn and we will be able to succeed in whatever work we do because an uneducated person cannot know anything in this life

• Useful or interesting 1

Basically it's wrong nowadays education is not only a way of knowledge its a business also for the consumers education is a subject matter for their livelihood but knowledge means to extract a main point with its all other extends related to it simply knowledge is to observe and education is to survive

• +4 1

The same number of associates react to this distribution, I additionally don't see a distinction among instruction and information since the two attempt to acquire intelligence about this universe of cryptographic forms of money 

Best of luck and a major welcome to the entire local area

In my side of view, they both work hand in hand. There are some knowledge you will never get if you don't have education, nobody is an island of knowledge. Sometime we have to go through one level in life to attain success. You can't be the smartest in you claim you have knowledge without education.

I think knowledge and education complement each other. If you get education but you don't have any knowledge then that education will not be of any use to you. So in addition to education you must have knowledge on any one particular subject and if you join this forum especially you must acquire knowledge. Because the members of the forum here are very friendly and their very important posts which you can read to gain knowledge and hopefully you will be with this forum here you can gain knowledge and education will be yours.

I personally see cryptotalk forum as sponsorship scheme or opportunities giving to the privileged members in the forum learning about crypto currencies and other related aspects including block chain technology. So for any reason don't loose this opportunity that thousands could not understand and joined for now. You are privilege to be here early make good use of the opportunity and learn a lot. No knowledge is waste you will understand the true of my statement and appreciate in future when you begins to hammer attaining economic freedom

My dear friends i want your all opinion on this question rether the education is important or knowledge

But according to me knowledge is more important than education because if you have knowledge u can conquer the whole world and the great mind of einstein said that knowledge is more important than education...

According to me knowledge is more important than anything because if you have knowledge you can do anything with yoir mind and Alberto einstein said 

Yes,dear friend, i totally agree with you.Knowledge is more important than education. Knowledge is a great power to achieve your goals successfully. If you study properly but can not get any knowledge you can not work properly in any field.So we should try to increase our knowledge in our every way of life.

These are things related to each other like supply and demand , i say it supply and demand because every one is demanding for knowledge but no one is talking about the route through which it is deliverd . i ask u how you get knowledge . you can get knowledge through education . so both these things are important.

Knowledge and education both have equal importance.Education is important as it is needed for all jobs as it gives degree.knowledge is important for personal grooming .

I prefer knowledge from education because we can acquire knowledge only through education.If we can acquire knowledge then we do not need education. We can acquire knowledge with education but we can conquer everything with knowledge.

I think education and knowledge is like a coin's two side. Because if you have enough knowledge then you are educated and from the educational institution or educational books or sites we gain knowledge. So, I think these two words are almost similar. Thanks and sorry if I'm wrong and for poor language skill.

I do not agree with you, because if we are asked where this knowledge was taken from, they will answer from education, so I think that education and knowledge belong to each other, because knowledge is present by dispensing education, and education is a product of knowledge

• +2 1