What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

Both are almost synonymous to be used interchangeably depending on the context to use them. Knowledge is the experience, by product you gained when you pass through education. This may be formal, semi-formal or informal process

I think we acquire knowledge through education. We can increase knowledge through education. Because through learning we can know a lot. We can understand a lot through knowledge.

knowledge can be obtained through our lives do not forget that to know something we must first learn it and we must have the ability to understand and transmit that knowledge to others, so there will be a constant flow where people can continue to improve, but also depends on the motivation of people to learn about issues very different from normal.

• +2 1

Yes,i agree with you

I prefer knowledge .a most popular proverb  is"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"this power can leads you success .there is no doubt that knowledge  is better than.education .if we study but have no knowledge then we cannot get  success in every field of life.so if we study then first focusing to get knowledge ....

• +1 1

In my experience I saw there are so many people who have lots of knowledge and I also saw so many people who have lots of education but I noticed one thing that knowledge person is better then  educated person.

You know what you might think because if you get some good education and knowledge here I hope you can do something good here because I hope everyone here can do something good with your knowledge because we can learn a lot

• Useful or interesting 1

Knowledge is depend on your education. If you are educated person then your knowledge is automatically increased . Just focus on learning and try to explore new things your knowledge is also increased and you get good experience

Education and Knowledge both are connected to each other as knowledge is useless without discipline and execution that comes through education.So we can't say that knowledge has priority over education as both are important to be successful.Good Luck!

I agree with you dear friend, Some people have knowledge inherited in genes, others, even if they educate, they can't be better than the one with knowledge.

Both knowledge and education have relative meaning but for me I will choose knowledge because if you have knowledge about digital currency for example you can do crypto currency but if you have education is necessary you have the knowledge about digital currency for example

I think, I'm thinking of working together there, the way we know that the information we've gathered is through education, and this education is my formal or information education, the way to acquire knowledge and we learn a lot in this case.  .

I think, we have to learn for disguise and for our future, without knowledge I personally want to be on this platform because in reality not every one of us will be involved in this forum without knowledge, so learning is very important.

On 12/28/2020 at 12:18 PM, Hassan8686 said:

My dear friends i want your all opinion on this question rether the education is important or knowledge

But according to me knowledge is more important than education because if you have knowledge u can conquer the whole world and the great mind of einstein said that knowledge is more important than education...

According to me knowledge is more important than anything because if you have knowledge you can do anything with yoir mind and Alberto einstein said 

Knowledge is more important than education.

In my opinion the preferable thing is knowledge because knowledge makes you mature and helps you to survive in this world and knowledge comes from the education.

Wow, knowledge is the key to education, knowledge is very important in someone's life. Because, education has to go with a knowledge.for you achieve a education,you need to have the knowledge of what you want.

Both of them are important. Usually we're getting education for improving our knowledge. That's why we can say those are connected. Knowledge is needed every part of our lives. We can't have a job without knowledge or we can't invest without knowledge, even if we invest  we'll probably lose our money.

Everyone can acquire education but how many can acquire knowledge from this education.  Knowledge will help you deal with reality and anything.  In order to acquire knowledge, one has to acquire education and the more one knows, the more the scope of knowledge will increase.  I also believe that the most important thing is to acquire knowledge that helps us to find all the ways to success.

• +1 1

Education and Knowledge both are important. Without education you will not able to gather knowledge. Education is the backbone. So it’s have to in your mind. Education always have to be the best choice. By reading, learning and applying them in your future you will become a successful man.                

Hello my friend Yes, you are absolutely right Knowledge is through which a person can expand his mental perception and understand matters more, as knowledge is important and required in all aspects of life.

Yes I'm also agreed with you education is also important we all know but knowledge is more important with knowledge we can achieve success because we all know knowledge is the key to success..

• +5 1

Hello my friend. In my own opinion, i think knowledge is more important than education. Not everyone that has the privilege for education has the knowledge about it. So education without having the knowledge in this field for example is just nothing. Whatever we do or engage like in the case of this cryptocurrency requires knowledge.

Yes both are most important and both are different meaning. When you get education, knowledge is automatically is developed by you. And when you have knowledge you know how things are holding. Education becomes a men pefact and knowledge guides who to live. I thing know knowledge and education both are as important as breath for living. 

Both are very important but the main one should be knowledge you need it in all you do but also you need education to broaden our knowledge

Yes my friend I agree with you about that. There is no doubt that knowledge is more important than education. But by friend we can't obtained knowledge without education. So both are parallel . If you have education then its means that you have knowledge aromatically

• +5 1

As a proper English student, knowledge is a dependant variable of education. No man is born with knowledge. You aquire knowledge through education. Without education, you can't acquire any knowledge. Mind you, education does not mean going to school alone. You can be educated anywhere and by anyone or anything. Take this cryptotalk for example, you get educated by reading various topics and comments that answer questions. By so doing, you have acquired knowledge that can be beneficial to you anywhere. Both knowledge and education are inseparable. Thank you. @Hassan8686

I think knowledge is more than education but some people think other wise that education is more than knowledge why because there is a saying that education is the key to success 

I think knowledge is important than the education. If you check some succesful people we can see that they never went to school, they just learned from improving their knowledge and experience the life. I am not saying education is useless, but knowledge is more important for me.