What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

In my opinion knowledge and education both are important for success in life.but the most important thing in both of them the knowledge is the great power so there will be a constant flow where people can continue to improve, but also depends on the motivation of people to learn about issues very different from normal.

Hello friends

knowledge is more important than education but knowledge is also come from education if a person just set at home doing nothing so how he or she can get knowledge so when we are going to institution which provide us knowledge we call them educational institute so both are important

Through knowledge, an individual can achieve himself and discover what is going on around him and in this forum provides you with full knowledge of cryptocurrencies that you were able to move forward, acquire good skills, process information and achieve success in your business here.

Both knowledge and education are important in the society, but if we compare the two knowledge is more important than education because of you have knowledge you can use it to solve problems in the society. 

Idk, in my opinion education is far more important than knowledges. When you already know something, you can be 100% sure and believe it, but reality is always unpredictable and controversial. 
If you’re studying something, you can always learn something new, change your point of view and opinion... In common sense develop your brain 😊

Edited by Donor

In order to be successful, we must learn from our mistakes. It must be applied to our work here. We must strive to acquire knowledge. Knowledge alone is not enough without education and vice versa. I agree with you that knowledge is better than education. But the two complement each other.

I really appreciate your post you said absolutely right the education is must for the knowledge we cannot deny that the education is not important so I agree with you education is must and also knowledge can help you in any way

Both are soo important but a great knowledge is every thing. Know a days every person is trying to get education but without knowledge we can't do any thing. 

Yes, there is no doubt that knowledge is more important than education because knowledge is really more important than education. I prefer knowledge. If one has knowledge then he has everything. We can also succeed on this form with our knowledge and skills.

Education and knowledge are the two opposite sides of same coin.If we flip we can find anyone of them.The coin should be regarded as honour and success of life.So education and knowledge both have equal importance in life.If someone is educated he or she must have knowledge.If there is education without gaining knowledge,that should not be named as education.

• +1 1

Education impact knowledge, we go to school to acquire knowledge. knowledge is very expensive and to get it we must pay to acquire it either by going to school or doing some apprentice with those already has the knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

It's ture knowledge is basically important than education.

But education is also part of this..which proffession  we joined

We know basic and know views...so knowledge is like soul in boday.. without knowledge i do nothing.and without education i can't joined or 

Enter that feild....so first we gave knowledge than education.....thanks

• +1 1

I think both are useful for their time. If we don't get education, how we can get knowledge. Do it is important for all of us to get education for better and correct knowledge. I suggest all of you to take education for better knowledge about life and everything in the world.Thank you

• +5 1

Education is very important for everyone . If don't have knowledge u can't doing anything , Cryptotalk also depends upon your knowledge if u have good knowledge, experience u make Good topics and u make good money from this site so education is very important for everyone 😊

Both knowledge and education  are important in our society if we don't have knowledge then then we cannot work in any field of life. these both are compulsory. cryptotalk also depends on your education I have good knowledge experience you make good topics good luck

• +2 1

There is not much difference between knowledge and education.  We get education by sitting in a particular place while we get knowledge from anywhere. Education is important because we need a degree for a job, while knowledge is important so that we can change the way we look and think.  For example, I didn't learn about cryptocurrencies from my university where I'm getting education , but I did get knowledge about it from a friend. Similarly, Cryptotalk will not give me any degree, it will only increase our knowledge and give us a chance to make money.

Knowledge is most in our lives. Because after knowing about anything we decide it is good or bad for me. Of my point view knowledge is most important, without knowledge a man is blind because he can't see the world beauty.

As many colleagues respond to this publication, I also do not see a difference between education and knowledge since the two try to obtain wisdom about this world of cryptocurrencies
Good luck and a big greeting to the whole community

We also agree with you and our einsten. Most important thing is knowlege in the world. Without knowledge we can't do anything. Without education we can't continue our graduating or studies in schools or colleges. But knowlege can make us do any work and we can survive through the world.

Yes I also agree with you but in my opinion education is  firstly we beed and by our education we get more knowledge. And get more experience. If a person is not educated then how he will get knowledge and how he will get success.

The power of knowledge is greater in this world than we can conquer the whole world with knowledge.We cannot say that knowledge comes from education because knowledge comes from all around us and not just from education.We acquire knowledge as a result of education, therefore the value of knowledge is the highest.Education has no value if we cannot acquire knowledge.

• +1 1

Yes friend you make good post as newbie. But it right knowledge have no comparison with the education. Knowledge work to become you successful. If any have more knowledge then he have more chance to earn .so knowledge is batter then education. But for knowledge education have value.so if we take both with combination then we can become more successful. So it my opinion about this thing which i thing is important to me.

You have asked a great question, but when you have knowledge in these, then the education will also be made for you, they have knowledge about what they have to solve, then you can easily understand those things Because when you have knowledge, you can understand things, you can understand their attainment, they have been intended, you can go from tell about all 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear, you are absolutely right, I am following you, Cryptotalk is a very good platform in which you get to learn the most knowledge and without knowledge no training is completely incomplete.Crypto is a great platform in which you get the knowledge to learn and it has a lot of inventory. Every person wishes to have a good training and has a good income, so there is a platform on which you can turn on with the best income and knowledge. 

Yes my dear you are right but I ask you how you say it. If you have education then you can learn otherwise how you learnd and knowledge. Knowledge always comes with study and knowledge make man perfect and confident.

• +2 1
  • +3 1