I have a Question from seniors? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

I have a Question from seniors?

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.i also have questions from senior. I don't know how to withdrow from yobit.i need to know about it.so.please help me.

You have to be a little more patient about this, my friend. I too had been impatient with the payment after completing 100 posts. But when they started paying, I regretted it. Because this forum definitely pays.

After completing your hundred posts you should do 20 posts daily but before posting you should know about the rules and regulations of the forums and you should to confirm that topic should be powerful because if topic is powerful than we can post it easily and correctly.

Congratulations to you. You must now comment 20 useful posts per day so that you get for each comment 200 satoshi. Please abide by the rules and conditions in order to avoid the ban and warning points.

• +1 1

On the off chance that you have finished your initial 100 helpful posts, you ought not stand by any more. You ought to distribute the best and enlightening substance for this gathering consistently. You can finish your 20 valuable posts by posting new features and remarks each day and acquire talk tokens and btc from this gathering.

My dear friend, hope you are well, You should always publish more useful posts and take care to choose useful and distinctive topics and formulate them in a clear and understandable manner so that other members can understand and interact with them in order to You earn 1,000 satoshi for every useful post..

Yes my senior friend I am new here on this forum and I want to tell you that I can complete 100 post of that forum. First of all 20 post per day and we can complete easily be 100 in a week and I request that my senior friend please help me other junior friend thanks

After you participate in 100 posts, you will get a balance of money after you participate in 20 posts per day that meet the conditions in this forum after a time of a full month

Congratulations dear friend. You have completed 100 posts and become a member of this forum. You should not wait for the next day as you have completed 100 posts. You should complete 20 posts. As per the rules we can work our routine after finishing 100 posts. And everyone should post encouraging.

I think, if they have completed 100 of their publications they will be able to pay, the payment limit is 20 publications, you can do more but they will only pay you 20 and it will be effective that they are very good  Gives information.  Your publication I hope you have a lot of success in creating your publication.

I think, congratulations to you for posting your important 100 Now now your second step is you have to wait seven days here and the next day you have to choose your good rating points and if there are positive people you can make money from here  You can work in this forum and you will be able to answer five questions later and you have to follow the senior members in this forum and you have to work in this forum according to the rules they have.

You can continue whatever you did until you post 100 posts. Using Cryptotalk is very simple after reading the rules. Let's continue to exchange ideas together.

g

Congratulations bro now your post have started for getting payment . You can make 20 useful posts in a day and you will get earn after 7 days . But always try to create useful posts and comments. 

• +3 1

I have only one question that disturb me that why the money of the crypto talk is reduced in the past that give us more money but now it gives  me less I just wanted to know the reason is there any chance in future the money become increase otherwise I am satisfied with this forum.

• +2 1

Now you have to make twenty useful posts daily and after seven days your earning will start . You can also make new topics but they must be useful, informative and knowledgeable for other members. So continue your good work for getting good reputation and for the growth of this wonderful forum.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hi mate since you have got completed your free 100 valuable post you've got to hold up till the next day so that you simply can proceed posting and know merely will as it were post 20 valuable will you'll gain 200 conversation token in your yobit account

First of all Wellcome on this platform 

After completing your 100 posts on this platform 

Now you have to post here daily 20 posts for seven days and after seven days your earning will be started 

Dont stop posting on this platform 

Post here daily 20 useful posts 

You will only get payment for positive ratings posts 

Negative ratings give you zero earning 

Post here quality posts for earning 

I think completing the first 100 post are very difficult if you complete the 100 post just take a break and refresh your mind and then continue your work from next day after completing first 100 post you will create 20 post in 24 hours

I congratulate you for completing the first target achievement.very good and nice work. Now keep your work on daily basis and don't stop work but keep regularly work with rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and create 20 useful post per day then after 7 days you will be received your payment.do your work with hard working and with patience and don't worry about your payment. Best of luck miss.

• +1 1

Dear Fellow, Now you have to done your 20 useful post per day and after 7 days your income will start. One suggestion for you is that don't leave this site if the income is minimum. Start everyday with new effort and  work hard invest your earned coins and earn more. Don't give up because giving up is  not right option.

In the beginning, I want to congratulate you on completing the 100 free posts, and now I advise you to start working and never stop, as you can do 20 free posts per day, but try to make your comments and posts useful and contain new ideas to attract the attention of members to you and thus give you a positive reputation to be able to earn money from your work.

• +1 1

At the point when you have finished your initial 100 valuable posts on yobit and you have not arrived at the restriction of 50 posts in a single day, you can distribute more posts. You can post 20 more helpful presents on pay for your first day after the initial 100 posts. So your installment can begin from that day.

My friend, it is very simple. All you have to first finish the first 100 free posts, and this is the cornerstone of the forum. Through the first 100 posts, I will teach you the rules of the forum and all of us concern you at the beginning of the matter.  The real thing is through learning and through two currencies, Bitcoin and the currency of talking and earning a week after publishing posts 20 posts on a daily basis Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1