Payment in Bitcoins and token talks. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Payment in Bitcoins and token talks.

On 12/26/2020 at 11:42 AM, BaberAzam said:

Dear @Mohammad Sultan on  this platform we get 10 tokens for every useful post. It means we get 200 tokens per day for 20 useful posts. If you want to change your tokens into bitcoins then I suggest you yobit platform. Yobit is very secure platform.

Yah shure, I'm agree with you respective sir, you are good person and I like your comment its guide others and inspire me more to work hard. Thank you for sharing experience. 

Well, it is my belief that tokens can be traded or invested in as well, and you can keep them in your wallet.
And use it later🖤

You get this currency on your account on the yobit platform, you can enter there to the trading option and convert these currencies into Bitcoin or vice versa

You can definitely convert your talk token.If you  desire or chose you can withdraw your coin by converting it to Bitcoin or even lite coin and withdrawal fee with litecoin is lesser than Bitcoin.Go to trade section on yobit, on the list of coins by the left of your screen, select talk or alternatively, edit your browser address and change the last two coins to TALK/BTC. Input the amount of talk you want to trade and send. 

I will give you advice, my friend, work to save your tokens and collect them because the payment price and its system are dropping and changing. Wait for the right opportunity to sell them at the highest price

the amount of sour tokens that tokens earn at the Dear friend @Alina42 @skander94 @Hadelo Crypto Forum can translate into my Bitcoin earnings. If yes then how and if not what benefits i will get from these sour tokens and how i will use them. It would be a good thing if someone could give the right information. Waiting for a kind answer. Thank you 

You will continue to use the conversation symbols until the price rises. Since Bitcoin's price has recently risen, most users choose to pay with it. Entering the trading environment will help you make a lot of money. Since bitcoin is the largest investment in human history, it is preferable to pay in bitcoin.

My friend, currently it has no value, in the future it may have great value, but now it does not exist,  You can now switch them to bitcoin parts, but it is better to keep them for the future, with good luck in your work 

Friend, what I advise you is that you keep your talk tokens or wait to sell them because in my opinion I think that at some point they will go up and there we will be able to do not think it is much but to sell a little higher than what we were going to sell them before so that is what I advise you and that the satoshis that you acquire if you do what you want.

Yes, my friend, the talk token is a token for the cryptotalk forum, and it is a cryptocurrency that you can trade, buy and sell, and I wish you all the best 🖤.

There is not any confusion and you just calm down and read it carefully that this forum give us both the things at the same time that is talk tokens and the BTC(satooshis) at the same time .

Dear friend on yobit you can easily do that. You can easily convert all of the talks to btc in a second. But the condition is that yobit only allows a particular amount to exchange. It's minimum value is approximately 0.00010000 btc. Less then this you can't convert your talks to btc. So first collect sufficient talks to exchange it with btc. 

My friend, you are welcome with us. The talking tokens you get from the Yobit platform are considered a currency like Bitcoin. You can exchange them for other currencies, collect them, trade them or invest in them and earn additional profit from them.

• +5 1

Every member is getting his or her payments in bitcoins. Which you have to convert to lite coins or USDT to sell. And the higher the value of bitcoins the higher your gains will be profitable 

Yes, you can transfer talk tokens to Satoshi through the yobit platform or one of the exchange platforms, or you can use your tokens for investment or trading because their price has decreased very much in recent months, so it is better to either convert them to other currencies or store them in the wallet until their price returns to rise again.

You can exchange your talk token into BTC or USD and then can take a withdraw into your wallet easily or there is another option for you that you can also do trading or investment through this payment by collecting the enough amount.

You have to keep these tokens that the forum gives you and collect them as much as possible, and when their price increases, they turn them into a coin and make big profits from them. Work cautiously and calmly and do not get bothered by my friend. This forum will answer you all your questions over time.

Well my dear friend.  Yes, it is good to earn encryption codes on the Ubeat platform by posting posts and writing comments.  It is possible that we convert these tokens to Bitcoin, and we can also convert those tokens to another cryptocurrency if the number is 5,000.

Yes of course, the amount that the members of this platform earn from this platform in talk token can be converted to Bitcoin but the value of the talk token must be up to 10000 satoshi, before the talk token can be converted to Bitcoin.

The price talk token of know are low and many of us are leaving them. I Think that talking tokens during this period have a low price. I advice you to collect the tokens and keep them and wait for their price to increase, then you will make good profits.

My friend, the price of Tok Token in our time is a little low and everyone is waiting for its price to rise and I advise all members to keep it and wait until the right opportunity comes because the value will rise in the future and the forum may change the laws of payment for the better and it will definitely be better for us in the future

As you work on this platform you will be paid in the form of Bitcoin and talk tokens this will help you trade in Bitcoin to other currencies you want.

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it so sorry from my side for not answering because I'm trying to understand.

I believe you should convert all of your earnings into bitcoin currency in order to charge it during the withdrawal, but if you want to retain it as is, this does not mean it is worthless; the value of tlak is expected to begin to increase in sometimes.

As we know that bitcoin price is very high and will increase in future. Everyone thus needs that he she should just earn bitcoins. But talk tokens are also a part of our earnings on yobit. You can change means sell your talk tokens and take Usd dollars in trade option. After it you can withdraw them.