Attention please think before loss everything. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

Yes dear friend you are very right it that on this forum we should work hard and with patience and we should report the spammers and we should keep our account safe from spammers so we should report the spammers and we should pay our full attention to our work.

Edited by Misterhappy
  • +2 1

I think the forum's security protection system is strong enough to protect itself, and in any case I totally agree with you, but how can we members distinguish the fraudulent members?
I think it's a little hard for us.
In any case, I hope that there will not be too many fraudsters here, which could lead to the loss of the forum from its foundation.
I hope everyone is aware of this, we may reach a day when officials cannot pay us because of the many scammers!

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes dear mate i am agree with you there are number of scammers available on this forum and they are scamming people in different ways. Admin not giving us payment for reactions because of scammers. So it is very difficult for all of us to earn money due to changes in rules. Dear mate i want to request you all to give positive reactions to each other and motivate each other. Best wishes for all 😊

• +3 1

I totally agreebwith you my dear friend we all knows that this plateforum is very well this give us oppurtunity to earn soke money if we cheat him then the rultation of crypto will be lost we should be work with honesty.

Thank you for your understanding and for your kind words, You are right to say that we should do our job honestly and honestly and not cheat. And as you rightly say, then there will be a party between us and the spammer, so don't do that, then you will succeed. 

• +2 1

This is true that there are many spammers at this forum and they are giving the cheat reputation on their posts for getting the good earning and reputation. I think we should report this kind of members and we should work hard for the good earning. 

I would like to appreciate you on your useful research I also agree with you the payment method I think has changed . People are now losing the talk tokens as you said . Everyone should be careful about this thing.

• +3 1

Yeah, you are right buddy. I agree with you. There are a lot of users who are cheating on their work and copy the other comments and posts. Please brother stops this kind of work. It is most dangerous for you and also for your work. There is a chance they your account can be banned from this forum and your earning will be blocked as well. So please do not try to copy the others posts only do your work and do the hard work and earn.

Yeah, you are right-thinking before losing everything. Most people give the rating without reading the posts. Please do not give any type of reaction without reading it. It is so dangerous to your account. Try to give it to those who deserve this.

29 minutes ago, USA said:

I think I will totally agree with you because you have said it all because someone of the members of this platform don't follow rules and regulations of the forum, they just do there things any how. 

Well most of members only posting here to earn money and they don't follow the rules they write whatever they want mean they not post related to topic and one thing more most of members make their money on cheating I'm different kind so we have to fight them those who do cheating..

Hi there pricey. I would really like to mention that if there may be everybody spamming then he could be banned soon because moderator is right here very energetic. They're checking the every and the whole thing where they observed some issue wrong they take they motion towards them. I suppose cryptocurrency is the nice platform that also can assist us in the future.

Of course, before anything is lost, the remedy must be found. So if we have to see the scammers, report it right away. Because many members lose their hard work money. Therefore, it is necessary to make strong thing

Hi my friend, I am new here, but I read through the topics that we lost some features due to some spammers. People who are interested in earning only without paying attention to the terms and objectives of the forum and this is really bad because when we are faced with an unhelpful topic we will feel frustrated and lose the pleasure of acquiring knowledge and we must keep the forum clean to keep the information and features we gain from it .

Yes am in support of this words and would like everyone to take time to also try to understand this words because this forum requires hard work and seriousness and this is what will make it really successful.

Cordial reception, old fellow, obviously there are several, quite a lot of and sundry adjustments any outlay appendage, except old fellow, we're outside of sensational assembly to give in our concepts along with quotes that allow you to engage plus teamwork in the general assembly as well as to provide powerful foremost.

Nowadays payments are getting reduced very much, what could be done from our side is to report the scammers to the moderators as soon as we come across them.

Thank you so much for letting us know in due course.  Lots of such necessary posts in this forum.  I have been working on this forum for several days now, I have never seen such a post before.  Thank you again, I hope you will continue to share more posts like this with us.  So, we benefit more.

Yes, you are right. There are many scammers in the forum and it has become very difficult to get paid for the forum because many members misuse the forum feature and try to make money by cheating. We must work hard and honestly.

• +2 1

On 1/27/2021 at 2:40 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

This is true that many member doing reputation cheating. For this reason forum rules change now. The payment system for giving reputation is of now. The cheater are now have no way to do cheating. 

Actually there are many cheater some cheater doing copy/paste and some cheater Plagiarize post and most of cheater are reputations cheater but if we fight against them then everything will going well we have to report them when we found cheater..

There are actually some members that always try to go against a  set rules to make more than what other may earn. But is better to earn a good ways and respect your work. 

Yes I agree with you my friend. This is a great advice for all of the members in the cryptotalk forum. Spammers must stop this. Because if you continue spamming the only thing you get will be loss.

There will be always good people to promote good content.Hard work and good contents will automatically attract reputation and you need not worry about it.You will get what you deserve whether it is good or bad it is the fact.So try to be on the good side of the fact.Try being honest and do your work will dedication.Other wise it is not good for the forum as well as you.

On 12/24/2020 at 2:58 PM, umarfakhar said:

Yes I'm agree with you payment methods are now getting low and deserving members are losing so much so it is better to report spammers as soon as we notice them and make this forum clean for us and for others.

Well said mate because spammers are not encouraging progress in the forum and many of them are still plenty in the forum and is the duty of the admin to restrict them from doing what is prohibited in the forum for the progress of the platform. 

Yes, of course, my friend, we must be slow and think carefully before doing anything, especially here on this platform. We must abide by the laws and not exceed them, because the loss here may be very large.