Are you still reacting? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Are you still reacting?

Yes right said dear I still give positive reputation to useful post . I think some members post knowledgeable a lot of information I gain 

So it's our duty to give positive response in form of likes or in form of following. So read post and learn knowledge after this create your own topic

29 minutes ago, Umar 1619 said:

Yes of course dear I am still reacting those posts who have informative and creative content we should appreciate the user who have informative content because it encourages him to make much better posts. Thanks

Have a good day

Thanks for giving your opinion. And I would like to tell you that you are doing great work like this. When you react positively on someone's post, then that member gets encouragement and gets encouragement and he also posts very well next time. And in this way, as a good member of this platform, we should continue to encourage each other. 

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

34 minutes ago, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

Kindly give your opinion about it.

@Mir Hamza I continue to give the reactions that the publications deserve, if they are good, they receive good reactions, if they are bad then they receive bad reactions, because everyone must do their job well, you have to comment with good content, write with something that gives you a contribution positive to the forum and those of us who are here, you cannot focus only on trying to comment or publish anything just hoping to get a positive reaction to obtain the payment, that must be earned with effort, let's continue reacting according to what we see, it is our duty , greetings.

• +3 1
  • +5 2

Yes I am still give ratings to useful posts. I have no issue about payment but I really appreciated to those members that make an interesting topic for us. They do hard work and pay efforts by making their post helpful then why we couldn't give them reputation. I request to all that don't think about just payment whereas look at the struggles of the members.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

Of course dear friend and I continue to react to publications that are interesting and contain good information but I have also noticed that in many users they no longer give reputations I do not know what it will be due to
A big greeting to the whole community

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 2

In last few days their happen some problem on yobit and reactioms were not counting .But now it is recoverd and now you can give reactions and it will appear on your yobit account too.  Keep supporting others and we will support you back .Keep doing valubale posts .Thank you .

• +2 1

Yeah I am still giving out reputations to everyone that deserve it because I think by  reacting to the members post that deserve it give them more motivation to continue 

• +1 1

Yes,

I am still give reputations to others posts according to their knowledge. Reputation give motivation to the users to post new and informative topics . So, you must read the topic and than give the reputations to the users. It is helpful yo all of us. 

Good luck

• +1 1

Most of the colleague are not being real to the system.

I found it so immature if a co-member will benefit from a post and will not want to give it a reputation.

Does that mean we are previously given the reputation because of coins alone?

Let's be real and help ourselves.

• +3 1

Yes I still give reputation to the posts that a good and useful content. As that content gives us knowledge and it is our duty to give reputation to those posts. But I do not give good reputation to useless and copied posts.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

I think reactions are not just a way to get talk tokens but it is way through which we can help good content to come up. Also it is a way to appreciate those who create content after deep research to spread right knowledge. And yes, I'm still reacting to those posts which are informative and spreading positivity.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Even if the forum stops giving symbols to talk about reactions to me, if you find a topic useful and contain important and high-quality matters, I will give it a good reputation for the effort it made to create this topic.

Yes my dear I'm still reacting on the post.  If we don't react on the useful post I think it's now honesty. We should try to react on useful post which give us information, update, experience and knowledge. 

Don't forget to react.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes dear I'm still giving reaction to those posts which had a good and genuine content in it , encouraging those people which is very hard working perosns and creating a very useful posts or comments , they deserve a better reputation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes of course i am still read all the useful post and then give react to all these post. I am now giving reputation to others. Still i am learning knowledge from these post. I am doing my work continueously.  I think don't stop there work and continue to read post and give reaction. 

• +2 1

Yeah my friend I also heard this news . That they will not pay us talk tokens for giving reputation.  And I asked this from a senior and he told me  its right news but there is not such news that you stop giving reputation. He is also not sure about that. Therefore I am also giving reputation and I don't know what is the reason of giving reputation now 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes I am reacting the posts according the information and knowledge that post contain.If it is more informative then I gave here more points as compare to the normal one .These reacting points depends upon the quality of that post mainly. 

• +1 1

In my opinion giving reaction to a post is not only depends upon the earning of talk tokens but also on the quality of content created. As we know, now we are not getting talk tokens for reacting on a post but we should still react to good posts.

Edited by Jassmine

Rating of post is just for motivation and encouraging a people that he is doing great job I don't think that rating should be for the getting paid of it so we should rate the post which we like and we should motivate him.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

You are absolutely right. I still react every day to useful posts. Because I read a lot of comments if it is useful to me or I can gain knowledge about some new information from it. Then I give reputation. What happens if I don't get payment? If we don't give reputation to anyone, we will lose.

The pass is because the person who has the information is from the nosy nosy bay, you have to reject them on the post, so that is why they wait after you. Not that you will react  them, they will react you. 

I think that the rating is just for motivating the people so we shouldn't stop waiting a post if we love a post which is informative to us then we should give him positive reputation and try to encourage him to do his work and keep it up.

Hi dear. I think when you read someone's post or comment and if the post is valuable and full of knowledge then you can't go without giving reputation. 

• +3 1

Of course I give reputation to the members if theit post deserves it. Why shouldn't I ? They don't need to pay me for my reactions, if I like something, I give a heart and my hearts are not for sale 🙂 Don't you agree with this? Thanks for reading my post and have a nice day. Cheers 

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png