Are you still reacting? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Are you still reacting?

I heard that the likes were paid before and now they are not, but I am putting likes on really good coments because it doesn't cost a thing for me and People will get moneey for it. And i'm asking all of you to put likes because it's free and you will get it for return as kindness boomerang.

Welcome my friend, yes there are, members who publish in a media and propaganda way, and these people attract people, for their useful and interesting posts.

Yes,i am still reacting.It is a matter of sorrow that when cryptotalk forum stopped payment for giving reaction to other commenrs.Most of the people do not react on other posts.This is very bad.As a member of this forum it is our responsibility to react on other comments to make sure that this posts are useful or not.So i always give positive ratings on useful posts and negative ratings on useless posts.

Yes I am giving positive reacts to others because positive reacts plays an important role for getting paid posts. Try to avoid by giving negative reputation points because reputation affects on our payment. As reacts shows that how much our posts are liked by the peoples.

I don't know, everybody is saying the same, that they read our posts and then give reactions accordingly. What I see is a very limited reaction rate in my posts lately and you know that many get deleted so we have to keep responding to old posts instead of making new with content that is close to these. Yet there is too few likes given and this seems to be hypocritical lately.

Of course I am still reacting those posts who have informative and creative content. We should appreciate the user who have informative and useful content. 

Yes my friend I'm still reacting on posts that i like. 

Because if posts are useful for us we should want to give reputation on that posts. 

Give reputation to others on good posts because it is not necessary you will get paid or not for giving reactions. 

yes i also heard about this that reacting is stopped but yes i also received some reaction on my posts and i am also giving alot of reactions on the posts of others and i always react positive beacuse negetive reaction will hurt others.

Yes I am still giving reputation. But tge amount of that is now shorter than before.Its our job to appreciate good and quailed post.They will be motivated and it will encourage them to write  more quality content. Also we should give negative reaction who deserves that.

Yes, my friend, to me, I still give the members positive evaluations as an appreciation for their efforts in interacting and publishing and that motivation will help them move forward.

Brother I don't know about this problem because i am still in newbie section and i am completing my hundred posts when i am completing this posts than i will be able to create an account on yobit and than i will get benefit with that so please pray for me complete my hundred posts as soon as possible

• +1 1

Offcourse, we should still give reputation according to the quality of the posts. Even though we will not get talk token by giving reactions to others but it will be beneficial for this forum as well as for the person who wrote the useful posts.

• +3 1

@Mir Hamza I joined at this time with rules having being clear that the reactions give to the posts we like 1000 satoshi each, if I am correct. I am trying to read many posts and I always share my part with those that I like, there are many that I have read so far and I take my time to fully understand them and only if they are good posts I am sharing reactions.

Welcome my friend, I hope you are in good condition, yes, I still give positive reputation points to others, and that only depends on the quality of their posts if you find them useful and provide me with useful information.

• +2 1

Yes 

Let me tell you something, if you come across a useful post, give it a good reputation, in recognition of the collection of information, I do so especially, even if this forum cancels the profit of feedback and interaction my duty is to give people a good reputation for their useful posts

• +5 1

On 12/24/2020 at 11:19 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

Kindly give your opinion about it.

Yes dude i always give good reputation to the post which is useful and according to me as a member of this forum its our duty to give good reputations to the useful posts and give bad reaction to the useless posts this step us very important from this they get to know that their content in posts is useful or not

Well admin are trying to control the supply of talk token. Usually after the listing of coins the air drop closes but as talk token is given through campaign its not yet stopped. Hence its value is also going down. I am still rating the post that I feel that it deserves. No matter I am in the talk campaign or not 

• +2 1

Yes dear friend, i give a heart point every post. some members create useful and informative post he  work hard and improve  our knowledge. This is good thing for us .Thank you 

On 12/24/2020 at 11:19 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

Kindly give your opinion about it.

@Mir Hamzahey fellow yeah I do still reacts on others posts and demand same as I do but now members don't react because fourm stops giving payment for it but we should support eachother as we know we need ratings to earn 

Keep supporting each other ✌️

• +2 1

Yes, Dear, of course I am reputing those posts which are of creative content and whose posts are known. And give good reputations to those who solve this post and who deserve it. Why saying that quotation is encouraging to another who is posting, then if you like it, then you will like it, then that next time will bring good and creative and information material for you. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

@Mir Hamza @Umar 1619 @Laura naumann @glory50 @Glory39 @Rose99 @Mr. Chips @Jessica john

Well most people do that and so to me this is really important you do find that key that sounds easy to work with, the right thing is to make sure that you react to good posts this is really important and the best effort that is to really be good in what you are doing and end to it, we need to far to really be good in understanding topics that are effective and that sound good enough

• +1 1
  • +5 1

This is good. Every one should focus on performing their duty and rating as well. The most important part of posting is to get rated for it. If you post without recieving rates for it, it mean we don't get paid. So every member should make it a priority to give rating to one another. This way, everyone wins. @Kanji

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • +2 1

Hello, of course it is good to give a reputation that is kept honest according to what I read in the article, in my case I still find myself reacting to the articles and publications of other colleagues, since in my case I think, and I put myself in the shoes of other colleagues, who also create material, so if I like them to react to my published articles, I will also react to those of my colleagues, because of or that I prefer to react to them, of course not all of them react always, and It is something that I do not understand, if it is free and easy to do, but we hope that all the members do it honestly, a cordial greeting and see you soon.

• +1 1

Yes my friend when I am reading posts and comments on crypto talk I support all comments that good and has benefited information and I hope when you read my comment give me 💙

Yes my dear friend. I am still reacting those posts who have informative and creative content. the reason behind this is that mostly that posts are paid which get reputation points. So I want to help those who deserve that. I think dont stop there work and continue to read post and give reaction.