All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kashan khan

All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk.

In fact, this forum is one of the best forums that work in the field of cryptocurrencies, and the advantage of this forum is the ability to learn and profit at the same time, and this is a feature that you do not find in many forums and other sites

I chose to work on this forum because I liked the work system here.  I learn a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and make money at the same time.  I feel comfortable I don't have to have a certain time to work.  As for the difficulties, they are very simple, which is the weakness of the Internet in my country.  It is a private problem, not a general problem.

• +2 1

Initially, I chose this platform because my friend advised me to increase my knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also to make a profit.  I found it difficult when I first joined it, but now I am really enjoying working on it and I am trying to publish posts and gain a good reputation.

I rejoined this wonderful forum

I was not aware of anything about cryptocurrencies

But by joining me, I have benefited a lot and I am enjoying it here

I do not have any problems at the moment

I am benefiting, learning and gaining experience here

• +4 1

Frankly, it is the best experience of my life, I am very lucky to be here and gain experience in the field of encrypted currencies and their circulation and earn money without much trouble, I have already searched for free earning sites but most of them were fraudulent until a friend advised me to speak encrypted

• +1 1

Hello my friend .. I never find it difficult to work on this platform and I enjoy and feel optimistic about working on this platform as I gained information about things that I do not know and chose to work on this platform for money as it helps me with my university expenses .. I recommend it a lot .. Good luck to everyone

Friend i am very happy and feel blessed that i join this platform because i work here in a very comfortable and good way. I don't face any difficulty and i hope so that i will never face .  This is very good platform.

I have joined this forum about 1 month ago . I really appreciate this platform to provide us opportunities of learning  as well as earning.  This platform has also improves my knowledge about worlds digital currencies.  And about investing opportunities.  It has also improves my contents writing.  Thank you cryptotalk 

Happy your time my friend. As for me, I have not yet faced many difficulties here, on the contrary, I see the work as fun and entertaining and it brings benefit, and the reason that made me enter the platform is that I heard a lot of wonderful information about this platform.

I haven't had any problems with this forum, and I think it's fantastic. I prefer the Crypto Forum over others because the information it contains is extremely useful. Everyone here loves and respects each other, and now everyone behaves as if they're somehow one big family helping each other out.

• +3 1

Since we can know a lot about cryptocurrencies and investment, I have chosen this platform as the best place ever since we have to produce quality content to achieve huge success on the Cryptotalk forum.

Dear friend thanks for taking our opinion I am also knew here on this forum but I found it very impressive.  this form is very good and helpful for learning about cryptocurrencies. it also gives us money for learning. so this is a great forum and experience is very good we are going to be here.

• +3 1

Hello all, I am completely new here, but I think that the cryptocurrency is the right path towards a successful and better future. We must collect the largest amount of information and read the opinions of other people and learn from them more about the encrypted talk and good luck to all

well I am not facing problem till yet but to be honest this is the best platform for learning and earning I love this forum very much Thank you cryptotalk.

On 12/23/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

Good post my friend.. Actually I accidentally join this wonderful site. My friend asked me to join, firstly I refuse but latter I make account on it. Then I realized that I am very lucky that I join this wonderful site. I am almost from 1 month here. I have learned a lot of new things here. I am also earn from here. Also my communication is really become so good by commenting on different posts Thanks a lot to this forum. 

• +1 1

This gathering is explicit from others after I come here easiest for cash however there are many agreement that is my first experience and that I now not managing any issue in this conversation board I feel right and that I need additional ability around Cryptocurrency exchanging and roughly this conversation board

my experience on this forum is very good and i get more information from this forum and it increase my knowledge related to crypto forum that help me in future so i join this forum to learning and earning from forum this forum is blessing for me hope so i get best from this forum.

very straight forward and easy to understand and lastly this is a great platform that is 100% legit, so far you make comment or post you will be paid for it and that is why I choose to he here.first 100 post and was  finding it difficult here but with time I've got to understand so many things about this platform another thing I've noticed is that users hardly give out reputation on post this days don't know why though I am commenting on the posts and I am looking to earn some amount of money from it.

In start not yet,because when i was new on this forum i don't much know about this after spending time,i learned so many thing which is important such as rues ,how to make a usefull and how to start trading on this forum. But i think hard work is the only thing which make every thing easy to you. So with this passage of time these difficulties will be end. 

This platform is really amazing and it is one of the best sites that I joined, it helps all members to start from nothing to something great ، It provides very useful information and we earn money through learning. There are many incentives to continue working. The forum is very organized and easy to use and its laws are fair to everyone.

When I joined there was no bitcoin rewards only talk. And talk was not in the market yet, it had no price and we didn't know about the price what it was going to be. I joined to learn and found about the campaign for Bitcoin later when it was added. The forum helped me later and those that were early even more.

Really, it is a great platform ... since I joined this platform and I have benefited from great information and I see cooperation between followers and this is a good thing, so we have to maintain this forum and keep it safe from spoilers and make it more sophisticated and useful.

First and foremost, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to this site. I am overjoyed and ecstatic to be a member of this platform. Every day, I learn something new about this forum, and I want to be able to earn money as well. It's a fantastic forum where many senior members can be seen assisting newcomers. Working here is really easy. Stay in the beginners section and read through all of the entries. Scan the comments to hear more about this. Must follow the rules and regulations.

It's not difficult to do work here because you can discuss your problems here with the seniors and they do help in your problem. Although I have never seen any problem but that's the tough time when you have to need complete your first 100 posts. It's great platform where you learn many things and get knowledge.

Certainly my friend at the beginning I faced some difficulties because everything was new to me but with time it became much easier and I felt fun while working in the forum and got a good amount of information and experience . In addition to some digital currencies .

• +3 1