Let's be active members of the Crypto forum - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Let's be active members of the Crypto forum

I agree with you to give likes to publications of value and importance, give optimism to the person who publishes and enhance their activity in this forum, and everyone should publish topics of value and importance in order to get a positive reputation

Some members are not active on this forum because they are jealous due to the good reputation if anyone having the huge rating or good reputation. Reputation are very necessary for any post because of your posts are paid then you will get good reputation and getting more chances of earning. 

• +2 1

We need to be very active in the forum because of the new and constant development in crypto. I believe that if we work together and feed the forum with valuable and useful content so that we will a grow together.

Good suggestion dear mate i agree with your ponit of view in this you can get positive remarks from the other cryptotalk members.

I agree with you the liking you get is evidence of the quality of your post and its evaluation regardless of whether it was paid for or not, but when people like your post, it means that you published something useful and valuable.

Being an active member will make one to be conversant with the new topics created in the forum to learn more and will also encourage one to create topics for newbies to learn. As we all know that the more we focus and spend our effort in something,is the way we will understand and benefit from the particular thing. Hope my little points help members. we should be active and unite ourselves so that we can help each other and guide each others most especially the begginers really need help. @Muphy

When reading good publications, it will automatically lead you to give a positive reaction to its usefulness and understanding for the reader and of high quality that contributes to gaining experience and good reputation and developing work and avoiding writing unhelpful publications that will be a waste of time and effort and the reactions to them will be not good

I have noticed since the change in the payment format that the activity and attitude in the forum have changed, I think that has discouraged many and it is understandable, the payments dropped 5 times, for me it has been strong, but we should not be discouraged, here many lived the best time of this forum, for that reason we also owe them compensation and a show of support by publishing here daily, in addition this forum has done everything not to close, let us be grateful.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I thank you for this important participation. I think that the likes are important for everyone because they stimulate success and give more ideas. I hope that we always support each other. Good luck for everyone.

Of course, my dear friend, according to my opinion, the importance of likes is the same as the importance of useful participation. When I give a single evaluation, this will be an incentive to continue and I have benefited from your participation.

It is our duty as effective members to continue to give reactions and reputation, as it is a catalyst for the rest of the members to publish more informative and distinctive topics and posts, which will benefit all members.

Hi mate. 

I also agree with this we need to be active, to always be working at the right way, seriously it is very important for us to me active in this forum, because here we learn and we gain, here knowledge is simple for you to learn & money.

• +1 1

I agree with you dear. We must all in this forum continue to create evaluations of the topics that are published and the evaluation must be fair and objective and not based on emotions. And not to put a good evaluation of bad topics, because the evaluations contribute to the development and progress of the forum.

We must give positive likes to high-quality posts that they deserve in order to encourage the owner of the post to write more useful posts that we will benefit from as well. We must also give negative likes to posts that violate the forum rules or that contain advice and wrong information that harm the members who follow them.

I noticed this as well, as most members of the forum stopped giving ratings to posts in the forum, and this led to a small number of paid posts for everyone.  I think moderators will have to find a solution to rate the posts on the forum.

Of course we want to keep ourselves as an active member of this forum and work in this forum all the time. We want to spread the word about the world. Will and will have to work very carefully on their own so we will try to work regularly in this forum

We must be active in this forum and react according to the post content  mostly members did not react after they stop receiving payment on reactions I think we must follow each other and react its encourage all members and they will creat more good topic

I agree with you. Likes are very important to content creators. It will let them know how well members have received there posts. You raised one of the most serious issue now days happening. After knowing that members are not being paid for reactions so most of members are not giving reacts. We need to give others ratings whether good or bad because its not fair you receive and not give just because you are not being paid for it.

We have to be active members of this forum. Because only in that way we can be updated everytime. And in this forum we have to stay updated if we don't wanna miss anything. Missing anything can be bad for our progress. 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. When the likes were paid, the work was diligent and active, and everyone here is our goal to collect money and gain knowledge and experience as well, and good luck

On 12/23/2020 at 9:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

Were we giving likes just to get the winnings ???

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

I must appreciate you for this. You raised one of the good thing which is good for every one who are present in this forum. I totally agree with you because likes are very important because of this we get more confidence and courage to do something.

• +2 1

Likes are really important and useful posts and topics deserves to be liked or given positive reputation. Even though we no longer receive payment for giving likes, we should continue to give likes. 

Yes, my friend, in fact, we have to abide by the rules and regulations of the forum, provide good support for excellent topics, and publish accurate information about cryptocurrencies and trading.
I honestly work and found on the site and hope for development on CryptoTalk.

You're right we have to interact with posts even if they aren't paid because good reviews encourage the creator to do better.I noticed that after I canceled payment for an interaction the interaction was no longer what it was before.

Edited by Taj93