Let's be active members of the Crypto forum - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Let's be active members of the Crypto forum

It is absolutely necessary for us to be active members, help each other, provide knowledge and experiences to each other, and do not forget that the participation and discussions between us contribute a lot in this regard.

My companion I concur with you. Like are vital to content Creator.This way numerous individuals who are progressing nicely and posting great substance are not being appricated.

Yes it's a good idea if we have free time  then we should give our work to crypto and if anyone is jobless then they should give their maximum time to crypto and earn good income and increase your knowledge I am a student and I gave all my free time to crypto it's very useful for me.

I believe what you have said. Likes are very critical to content material creators. It will allow them to understand how properly individuals have received there posts. Lack of superb or poor rating will never mirror the opinion of readers on our submit.

Yes you are right 😇, it should be a real interaction and not just for the money. Anyway, whoever writes for the sake of payment, his end will be outside the forum.

Being active on this forum means that many people will know about you, and you will be able to show higher success, and this is very cool! I think that each of us can achieve success thanks to this, because you will get more reputation, as well as be a positive user of the forum. Good luck friends!

52 minutes ago, David Broz said:

Indeed, this is valid. Whatever I saw that numerous friends quit giving the lemonade after the discussion quit paying for it, and this is absolutely off-base, we should keep on conceding the standing regardless of whether it is without monetary pay, that giving the standing permits the new questioner to foresee the significance of The current point assists with evading less significant themes.

@David Broz and @josephdawus13 you guys have said it well, some members won't even see if your post worth to be given reputations,they just care on their own pocket which is not supposed to be, if we are still getting paid for the likes I'm very sure they'll do because they only focus on making money not helping the forum to grow

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The particular opinion results are really very important to the particular determination with the folks inside the community forum, in the event you offer an optimistic report these individuals can sense great concerning creating inside the community forum and also regarding submitting, in the event the consumer will be offered a poor report this kind of particular person would want to modify the guides to boost these and also to acquire an optimistic report. This means no matter when crypto talk covers training courses or perhaps not necessarily, it really is our own obligation to be able to meet the criteria to aid other folks to increase their particular guides.

I totally agree with you on this, since payment for likes and reputation has been stopped, it has decreased a lot. Sadly, people are only interested in money, likes are important because from their number, we can say that this topic is wonderful.

Hello everyone, being active is the best we can do in this type of forum, we should always be writing our posts, reading and evaluating the posts of other members, we must look for new and updated topics, to benefit and motivate the newest ones, and that they realize that the forum presents valuable information and quality material.

Moderators have lifted such restrictions on all members. The reason for the ban was that the members used to give a lot of merit to the post without seeing it, but now it is important.  Give likes after reading on important posts. Respect the rules of the forum so that you will always be successful.

@Roan dear friend likes are important for testment about the quality of the posts. Likes are also  motivate us to work hard and crete more useful posts.  If we not get likes when we lose heart and not want to create posts. 

Indeed, I just notice also that new rules of paying for likes are disable, that’s why many members here are not giving likes anymore. Giving a like in once content is the sign that we appreciate the post that they made, so that let’s continue to give likes on the content that is really deserving. For me, while doing my content, I am still giving those like or positive rate if I read a content that is useful for me, if it gives me a new learning, I give them a higher rate.

I am a new user in the platform. This is just the definition of unity .in the senses that ,if we appreciate people relvent post by linking them will bring development to the poster

And I agree with your topic 

On 12/23/2020 at 9:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

Were we giving likes just to get the winnings ???

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

Yes you are right .i agree with u.there is a big problem here.some people don't give good reputation because of jealousy .You raised one of the most serious issue now days happening. After knowing that members are not active on this site.

Dear Friend! You should make useful posts. Your useful posts can increase your reputation. You should work hard to achieve success in future. 

Yes dear you are right. This is main issue of this forum . I personally face this issue many time. Most of the people get reputation with paid. So not to abuse with good and useful posts. Just focus on your wotk anf give like to the posts which are able to getting.

On 12/23/2020 at 9:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

Were we giving likes just to get the winnings ???

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

Yes i agreed your account  likes winning members stoped my friend's they important and you shold and qualityits a and negative its a good 

On 12/23/2020 at 10:37 AM, Muhammad Wasim Abbas said:

Agree with you. You raised one of the most serious issue now days happening. After knowing that members are not being paid for reactions so most of members are not giving reacts. This way many people who are doing well and posting good content are not being appricated. We have to appreciate their efforts to motivate them to do more hard work even if we are not being paid for reacts. I also hope this forum will shortly begin to paid for reacts as well. It all happens just because of some cheater fellows who gave reacts without even reading the comments. 

Yes i agreed your knowing that are not giving reacts connects  are not being people who are doing well posting its a good bitcoin to motivate good .

Hey friend i'm also an active member in this forum. I'm working in this site everyday. I want to be a good crypto trader and this site help me a lot for learn about it. So this site is very helpful for me. That's why i'm using this site everyday. 

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes, i agree with you.we should be active members of the Crypto forum.if you want to develop your knowledge and want to earn from this forum,you have to active to this forum.

my friend this is serious topic to discuss induration important topic I was also worried about the same thing that worker did not reactors and not increase our positive repetition on this platform while on the other hand we are creating good and unique content utilising our creative scale I feel tired and begin to think that no one will give us free react in this param and decided to give up to work on this platform but I was guided my brother he says that if you work wear one day will come when you can enjoy a good reputation and if you give up you will not get anything so I am working with that hope 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🧬🙄🙄

Yes you are right we have to be active member .for that we have to be active here everyday and work properly.and you have to shear good knowledge and useful topic here .and if anyone of this from is new if he is having problem here then we have to help him.

I agree with you that we have to appreciate the efforts that many members try to make when they are posting good content on this platform , and likes are really effective tool to evaluate the quality of the good posts so we need to use them in the right way 

Hello, if what is happening in terms of I like it is something that not many of us manage to understand, since many do not give a qualification.
It is usually something negative, since an honest interaction is what makes the difference, I have had to see that in my published articles, where there are usually more comments than reactions, I do not say that it is mandatory to give a good rating, but it is helpful to the creator of that article, so it's a good thing to give an honest rating.
Regarding the fact that the likes are no longer paid, I also see it as something favorable, since that way a stability in the forum is guaranteed.

I believe in the forum, gaining knowledge and experiences, increasing the publications, gives you positive points, and knowing the positives gives you about the forum, the increase in publications.