Let's be active members of the Crypto forum - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Let's be active members of the Crypto forum

Certainly, my friend, I think that a positive reputation is important, whether it is paid or not, as it will give you an incentive to continue writing good topics, and in return I also think that giving a negative reputation to poor topics will make members strive more in spreading more useful topics.

• +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you, the likes should not stop with the payment stopping. We must give a positive evaluation of the targeted and valuable publications and negative assessments for each incomprehensible topic. We must appreciate the efforts and study the comments well before evaluating them

I absolutely suspected so , because when you look round there are people who re giving up especially when rating was removed and you have to make sure that you pay , you need to keep on going and putting up that power tht comes with it so to me really this is the most important thing to do , we need to give others ratings whether good or bad because its not fair you receive and not give just because you are not being paid for it,you have to think about it friends.

Good point raised by you my friend,you are doing very well to teach all the beginners to learn how to work in this forum and how to get more positive reputations and stops all the scammer in present in this forum.

We all are noticing this after the payment method changed. But they did it for our good willing. Because many of us giving reputations who don't deserve and many are getting fake reputations. That's why they did it. But we shouldn't stop giving each other reputations. Because it inspires us to keep working here. 

i shall be very thankful to you that you shared with us and it increase my knowledge that we should do positive react on any useful post it make easier to guess the useful topic as the beginner in this forum first i learn that reputation is very important for us. 

Of course, my friend, our goal in working on this forum is not just to make money, but to gain knowledge and experience and to add to the information we know that we didn't know, so we have to be important and appreciated and useful post, and we must have a  To achieve a positive reputation, good luck to everyone.

Everyone should be an active member of the forum. This should be the progress of the forum. We should be active. We should give feedback so that there is quality and the main purpose of others is achieved. They will also move forward by these.

I think that the likes that you get .. must be consistent with the topic that you published .. I am a new member in the forum and I cannot know if there was a financial gain in the past on the likes .. But I support the likes on the post that really deserves to be liked .. I hope Lucky you

Hello, everyone..
First, thank you my friend for this idea is important and rare.
Giving our opinions on a particular topic will help many beginners in choosing the right publication to gain interest from it.
Also give support to each other will make us more active in this forum.

• +3 1

It is imperative to rely on this point to raise the level of quality in the forum, because it will create a better scientific atmosphere in the exchange of information and experiences, and interest in small matters with equal interest in big matters in order to close all questions. This will work through our participation in the development of working methods and procedures, to provide the forum with the fulfillment of what is required of us from the work.

Of course my friend, it is certain that a good reputation is very important to the members. We do not have to give a positive reputation only for the sake of profits, we evaluate posts and posts on their usefulness from the forum, we must evaluate according to the usefulness of the information for us and for others - it is very important in order to continue This forum.

Really i am seeing that we don't receive any reputation from other members, i think it is happening due to the stopped payments of the reactions because i have heard from our seniors that some months ago this platform pays for reaction to all the members but when the payment has been stopped at that time people don't focus on this thing. 

Right friend. Likes and positive reputation is a way to motivate the members of this platform so we must do this. We should be the active members of this  forum and work daily .This is also good for this platform.

Agree with you. You have picked a very good topic. To giving likes is important they encourage others and built their self confidence . So people should go for it. Thank you .good luck.

Indeed, this topic is one of the most troublesome topics. We have to reside here as much as we like the comment, not on the amount of money they pay us. Values comments with credibility in order not to harm yourself and not harm other people. We have to work in team spirit and wish goodness to each other so that we can all succeed.  To all of you

Yes am agree with you brother we can give and take likes but no the rules have been change you will not get paid by respond and popularity now it is based on useful post only

Unfortunately, some members participate only to get money. I think that when the mediators stopped paying for the likes, their goal was to stop the random reviews, and in my opinion every useful topic should receive good support to encourage the experts to continue publishing.

• +3 1

Yes, dear members, we must be distinguished individuals and members who are active in publishing everything related to cryptocurrencies in general, spreading knowledge in particular, and gaining knowledge from everyone. This is the goal of the forum in general, so we must make the most of this forum by learning everything related to cryptocurrencies and increasing my experience with them.  We also gained knowledge in general, in addition to making simple money that we take from this forum. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

This is very important when it comes to having visibility and that we can be valued much better in terms of useful posts and useful comments, we must know that we have to be consistent with all the things we put and not abandon the work, there are people who need information and our duty is to provide them with all the value that is possible.

Evaluating the posts is a very important thing because beginners will view any publication as good and valuable information, but whoever has little experience in the field will evaluate the post with what it deserves and when the novice sees the evaluation, they will be keen to take information from the publications with high evaluation.

Yes, I agree with you, the only thing that's on my mind always is that we shouldn't just wait for others to create a theme and then comment on it alone, but we must also challenge ourselves to create topics also, this is how we become active members in the best in modern encrypted.

Yes, I agree with you on this, we must give positive evaluations of the useful comments that we read in order to motivate the owner to continue the work and be more serious. Also, I am against any person's evaluation of a negative evaluation, but if he does the offense, there are people who are beginners and do not have enough information, we will disappoint them with negative evaluations.

• +3 1

I agree with you on this, the likes were only to make money, as for me, the few became only likes, even on important topics. There must be a solution to this problem.

Indeed I concur with you amigo. In the event that you are a begginer and you are pondering putting resources into cryptographic money olease contect somebody who has been in this field. Coz its hazardous , a few focuses that a biggener should keep in his psyche that consistently broaden your portfolio never put resources into one spot. Contribute just that amount sum which you can bear to free.