Give Advice to newbies! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

My advice for newbies is that to prepare ourself before posting here,

Don't copy paste, follow each other, respect the senior member of this platform.

Always do good working to get a positive reputation as will as a good income from this platform.

• +4 1

This is world best platform.Here every body is respectful.Follow rules and regulations of this platform.You have to do 100 posts within 7 day after 7 days you have to do 20 posts per day.post should be value able so that which cause your reputation.

• +3 1

Welcome to this great site. I will advice you to first go through the rules and regulations of this site. As a beginner you need always visit beginners section and read people's post so that you can learn about this forum. 

• +4 1

Thanks dear, in this there lots of advantage that helpful to use, the forum is helping in the sharing knowledge about crypto currencies and always given experienc.

Welcome friend cryptotalk to you. There are a lot of rules and regulations in this forum that you can write good content if you follow them, and there are many senior people in this forum and you can learn by watching the way they write content.

I advice to all of newbies must read the rules of this forum before making posts and creating topics and follow them.do not make copy paste the google data or any other posts.work hard increase your reputation and gets free bitcoins from this forum.

• +3 1

Hello friends, first of all you should read about the rules of this forum and along with that you have to work very hard on it which is why you can be successful here.

well seniors always helps the jouniers in here but seeing your post it is clear you are senior than me and i ask you how to improve yourself in here.

Dear friend welcome to you on this forum . Firstly you should always add good remarks with valuable information on your posts and respect your seniors and read their posts this thing help you much .You could get much ideas from their posts and one thing more don't copy material from any site .

Only the main thing for newbi is to follow the rules and regulations of the forum. By follow rules we can earn learn many more. There is no problem of any thing to follow the rules. If you violate the rules, then there is a chance of banning of your account.

What I would like to share the most with the newbies are work hard and you will achieve for your work laterward. Don't mess up in this platform, if you're having any doubt clarified with any of the senior members or by creating a topic.

First of all a warm welcome to the every newbie. First you have to follow the rules and regulations of the forum. Complete your 100 useful posts first then you have to post 20 useful posts daily. After seven days you will start getting your payment.

As a newbies welcome to the world of crypto currency exchange,here in this forum you earn money when you post a useful information to the forum and also follow the rules and regulations of the forum which was amended by the forum admin.

Hello, and welcome, here in order to get a good publication it would be to follow the guidelines to write a correct and valid publication, in this way you can get to write good topics, by acquiring a good reputation, remember that in each section you can find the points to follow.

First of all I welcome you to this great forum where you assured that you will get information about this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies and as many colleagues commented in this publication, it is very important to learn the rules and comply with them to the letter

I am junior member of this forum but i want to suggest you to keep sharp eye on every post which is useful for this forum and to must take knowledge form these type of posts and try to make new post which is used by unique and useful contents.

crypto talk is best platform for everyone where a simple person can make money from just simply steps.lernt from your seniors and follow other persons that you like. if you give proper time this website then you can earn good profit from it.

On 12/22/2020 at 8:37 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

To be a good contributor on the forum, you must learn from the posts/publications that are published in the forum, and take ideas on how to create a good topic, and implement those ideas to create a unique and authentic topic on your own. If you focus on creating quality topics that are helpful for the forum users, you are likely to get positive reactions automatically for your contribution to the forum. So, the main concern is to focus on learning and implementing ideas and knowledge to create genuine topics in the forum.

If we share something good with them, they will know something good because newcomers are here. If they have to acquire some good knowledge then they can do something good here. I hope they can work here for a while and learn something good

First of all well come to my on this good page. I want to tell you of this page that this is a good way to earn money and learning same time. I want like to share good advice for this forum. 

First of all you should complete 100 posts in 7days because this is very important for every new user of this page. And after than you will complete 20 posts  every day. This is too important for payment. And do not copy others posts. Try to create good posts. 😎 And one thing that you should follow the every rules of this forum. 

Dear @MurXhid Baba this forum is the best way for learning and earning there are many instructions for the newbie should avoid from the red rules the red involves cheating and editing they should follow the rules and regulations of this forum our posts should be valuable for all 

I think if you read the rules of this group well, your account will never be banded.  At first you won’t get any money for posting 100 here, then you will comment 20 times a day for which you will get 10 talk tokens.  Your post must contain 100 characters. You must not comment on the same post. You are always trying to create an informative post. You must view the senior member profile. 

Wellcome dear to this great forum I am also new i joined crypto few days ago my friend also ask me k don’t break rule to use the crypto No false information, No use false language multiple accounts will get you banned your post must have at least 100 post focus on work gave respect to seniors members work hard then earn money and improve skills  

The newbies should be very clear about their goals on the forum. They should seek knowledge and experience or information about the platform first. This is an important thing in your journey on this forum. While you are rushing through the process of completing your first hundred useful posts threshold that are unpaid, you just think of getting more and more knowledge about the crypto talk. Read more and more. Keep working with passion and motivation. 

Crypto talk is the best option for us it provides both knowledge about crypto currency and also it gives a good type of income . You can earn money by posting valid comments and also you can earn by giving ratings to other person,it improves your valuation skills