Give Advice to newbies! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

As a newbies welcome to the world of crypto currency exchange,here in this forum you earn money when you post a useful information to the forum and also follow the rules and regulations of the forum which was amended by the forum admin.

Hello, and welcome, here in order to get a good publication it would be to follow the guidelines to write a correct and valid publication, in this way you can get to write good topics, by acquiring a good reputation, remember that in each section you can find the points to follow.

First of all I welcome you to this great forum where you assured that you will get information about this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies and as many colleagues commented in this publication, it is very important to learn the rules and comply with them to the letter

Dear work hard and constantly on the cryptotalk you not posting for only earning purpose you should for learning about Cryptocurrency on the cryptotalk you should follow all the rules and regulations. 

• +4 1

I'm also newbie.

But it is necessary to follow all the rules and regulations carefully because without it, restricted that causes violation.

So we have need to learn.

Do post relevant to the topic.

Be useful and meaningful posts.

Don't use method of copy and paste.

Express your ideas and suggestions.

Do respect Have respect.

We're here helping each other out so everyone can benefit . You don't have to do a lot . Follow the rules . If you want your posts not deleted or attended . Write new placements of impeccable quality . Important carry valuable information . This brings more followers as well as more ratings 

Hello my newly mate wow best wishes of every Newly beginners so i can some advice for you frist of all you can should fallow the rules and regulations in this section because it is very important for your career in here.

I am also newbie but the thing that we need to do is that we need to work constantly with out any break i mean on daily basis if you want a good rank than you need to work properly and if you newbie than you need to choose a option of new beginner and there is many topics and easy for you......  

Hello everyone , I hope everyone enjoying this platform .First of all I welcome newbie. Dear that's the great opportunity DNT lose hope .Do your best .DNT copy other comments . minimum you post 20 useful comment.  Afrer 100 comment u earn money .The main secret I will tell u for your useful post is that you comment only 4,6 month old post it's keep for a long time and your useful comment increase ..Hope for best 

Well come dear in this platform.i advise you if you want to do best work on it then you focus on  the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency.this most important for you.only this way you can get good reputation and then this reputation give you good reaction and give you good amount.your all posts must have atleast 100 character.take guidness if their senior which will be useful for you.

My first advice for newcomers would be to get a full idea of the forum first. They should learn about this forum regulations and other terms. The most important thing is that they never to anything without understand properly.

Welcome mate, the first advice I would give to read the rules and regulations of the forum that are described in About Forum section. Second, you must have to follow all the rules and avoid from useless and duplicate topics. You can avoid from useless topics by using search box of the forum via searching the topic. Third, you should also focus on learning about Cryptocurrency and trading that will help you in the future of crypto world.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello and welcome in crypto. I am also a newbie. My advice to you that you must share 100 post . This will be training for you. After thai you have to share 20 comments daily. You can learn about many information from here and earn Money.

On 12/23/2020 at 9:27 PM, davy22 said:

Am also new but going through most post and the rules of the forum , there are a number of them that stick out, this are 

1. No use of abusive language

2. No faulse information

3. Posting a thread in the right section is the most important thing

4. Mutiple accounts will get you banned.

5. Never at any one time cheat in payment for it depends on how you post right now and your rating to get paid in satoshi.

So this is that one case 

Thanks for your useful and valuable information. I also a new beginner. I didn’t give much advise. But I want to say always follow the rules and make useful and new informative posts for get positive reputation. I want to learn all things about crypto currency by the senior and experience members. I hope I will be a good member of crypto currency. I want to help others members. 

Dear friend 

Firstly I welcome new ones here.

. First all newbies must read the rule of cryptotalk.

. second not doing cheating

.third not abusing others member

.fourth work with patients

.five hide others and gave knowledge newbies.

It is very good to always guide and direct the newbies of the forum. In nutshell, it is utmost recommended to groom all of the beginners or new comers of the forum.

I personally don't give a sound respect or a desires respect to any senior members who don't guide and be guardian to a new member.

we are know that there are many people joint this site but i think crypto is the best but i think newbies i will advice all new member are you follow this site and get good benefit. this is very good and trusted site in the world.

thanks

Welcome to the wonderful platform. To stay safe on the forum you have to stick with the rules and regulations. Then be genuine on the work. Try to obtain maximum information from the topics and post. As a beginner it may difficult to get good reputation. So don't give up, work hard learn more and share the knowledge as post and topics.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Well your post is good. We should any information for other. Other member have to share our experience to other new beginner. My advice for newbie, you have to make first 100 posts and then you are able to earn money.

I am also new here but i want  give advice to my new mates  you should fallow the rule  of this forum don't copy other comments  and also don't use abuse language  you must use work hard and honestly that's easy for  in this way you make money .

Hello to all my pricey buddy in my poin of view I suppose that that is excellent platform ever which I were given because right here we are able to earn in addition to analyze and this platform educate us how to recognize every other and the way to make a good reputation

Obviously we are here to learn and help one another. Accordingly, the old individuals help and backing the new individuals, I encourage you first to observe the gathering rules to try not to commit errors, you can acquire notoriety through your valuable and important themes and furthermore it ought to be easy to comprehend

My first advice to newcomers is to get a first-hand idea of the program. Because through this they can inform themselves about all the rules and regulations of the program. Which will play a very helpful role in their subsequent work. They can also take help from experience in any job.

Hi dear . I'm also a newbie like you. I would like to tell you that we should be so careful with the rules and regulations in this platform.Always think well before you do. Before taking up any topic we should definitely look upon whether the topic is relevant or not.

As a new member you are advised to work honestly. Never do useless posts. Try to make a relevant and informative content. Your post should must be according to rules and regulations of this forum. You should must be careful in creating topics. Always create a topic for which you have complete information. Never do any post just for earning.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼