Give Advice to newbies! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

On 22/12/2020 at 3:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

Hello an good day to you mate.am a beginner too in this forum as I just joined few days ago and currently still Doing my hundred post as su h I know nothing about what you are talking about but I hope I would learn from the responses of other members in the forum 

• +2 1

Dear, you can get all this data and information from the About Forum section.
This section contains all the necessary instructions to create good and acceptable content, so I advise you to review it thoroughly!

Edited by Jeff J Carrel

As am new here I believe that we are plenty as newbies here,my advice to my fellow newbies is to try and read the guidelines and rules of the forum. This is very important and to do that is by  asking the old and senior members you met in the forum and so also reading the guidelines of the forum rather than to get yourself into what will get you banned from such a great forum.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, how are you? I expect that new and different topics will come through thinking about matters related to cryptocurrencies, searching through the Internet and building a good background of knowledge about cryptocurrencies before starting to trade

Hello Friends,

I am also a new member here, I also wanted to know how to post different topic in this forum? Please my all friends Help to grow my skill.

Hello my friends, I am also a new member, I am also trying to end 100 Thank you all for these tips and instructions. I will make sure that I do not violate the terms and participate with what I have knowledge to achieve the most appropriate benefit from the forum and I will develop myself in terms of cryptocurrencies.

Hello dear friends.

well i am also new member what i have learnt from that great platfom is knowledge. i  would like to give adivce my new mates just have passion  respect the seniors and also good content. Follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Continue your hard work with courage. Be patient.Do not  panic just calmy do your work.

I saw that all senior members are very helpful. And many members are helped me a lot of about this forum's rules. So all newbies should want help to senior members. But it is also true that some senior members do not want to help the newbies. They need to remember they were also a newbie once upon a time.

I'm moreover unused here. My companion told me that in case you need to remain here at that point you must take after the rules of this gathering. On the off chance that you take after the rules and remain here at that point your notoriety Will increment but tolerance is most critical. Attempt to take after the rules of this brilliant gathering.

The novices are right here. Absolutely everyone is welcome here. First they will be aware the ranking problems. Once they first come here they will be referred to as new and if they follow the policies and paintings nicely they'll regularly visit senior level and can't be banned right here and recognise all the issues here.  And if you don't touch upon things you know, your account could be banned.

Under the Biginners segment there is information about collecting segments. At this point, you can get all of the basics of this discussion. For best presentation, you need to obey rules and publish valuable data about the collection that will be useful to others.

Dear fellow welcome to this forum and I advise to all the new comers that you should follow the rules of this forum and always do good comments on useful posts and if you do not follow the rules you faced a lot of problems and in this way you will be banned.

If you want to get more reputations then you should create maximum topics on this platform. But I would advise you that whenever you add topics on this platform, you will take good care of the rules and regulations of this platform. And if you do not rate the topic according to the rules nd regulations of this platform, then you will get a warning point or your account can got banned.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Welcome dear. Only focus on your work and spend most of your time in this forum to get more experience as well as knowledge. You can take help from Google and YouTube.there are many articles that you can read for increasing your knowledge.

Best of luck ♥️

If you are a new member of this forum, you are welcome. We're going to make sure you earn something good from this forum. If you don't understand anything in this forum in a new state, learn, learn, experience from older members of the forum. And you'll understand a lot.

Welcome to the forum my friend, i am not here for a long time but as far as i know you should read the rules so you can understand how thing works here. You should do your resaerch before making post so you can give correct information to the others and receive good reactions. If you want to find a good post ideas you can check popular topics and try to be creative.

First of welcome to all the new members of the forum. Now I advise you to first get knowledge about the forum and then by following the rules and regulations do your posts properly with patience and gain more and more experience and create topics that are useful and informative and useful.

41 minutes ago, Tsadotimothy said:

Dear friends, my advice to newbies is that they should adhere to the rules and regulations of this platform and make meaningful post and comment too. They should keep on to their daily task

Yes you are right @Tsadotimothy in addition to all new members you are all welcome to the forum where you can learn and earn at the same time by performing some daily task so my advice to you all is to make learning your first priority here after following the rules and regulations do not rush to create a post without been knowledgeable,the members might find it meaningless and there is penalty for meaningless post so you all should be  very careful.BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE.

Hi everybody, I believe that the main counsel we can provide for novices, is that prior to beginning to make their posts, first you should realize that there are a few principles to be followed and satisfied in a dependable manner, to keep away from any issues inside the gathering.

First of all welcome my friend in this forum. My advice first read the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important and create a good post and your post not less than 100 character and don't use useless post and recpet our seniors members.

• +3 1

On 12/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Welcome dear! I suggest you always follow the rules and regulations of this forum. You complete your 100 post safely. No faulse information . I think multipal account will get you banned. You create informative and useful posts.

Dear Friend! First of all you should read the rules and regulations of crypto forum and must follow them.Then you have to make hundred posts. Your posts must be useful and correct. 

• +2 1

You must follow good manners for your posts. Avoid copy pasting. And avoid local word., Don't make spelling mistakes and don't make gramer mistakes. Give attention to show good information to others . That may increase your reputation.