What advice would you provide for beginners? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What advice would you provide for beginners?

I request all sub forum members to re-read the post with satisfaction once they have created the post.  There is a change .This has a negative effect on our posts and points.  That's why Marie Value is bad in the forum. 

• +2 1

hello brother this question is so good and i have the answer about that so read my typing to understand me , First of all welcome in this forum. As a begginer I will advise you to gain knowledge first and after that post useful and important thing. Don't copy others post. Try to post in more than 100 words , so that all the information about your question so good luck for you .

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 12/22/2020 at 1:05 AM, bra231997 said:

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

Welcome my friend.I will advise you to work hard and with full determination according to the rules of the forum and make useful content that would help other people also and also in order to get good reputation for yourself.

Hello, colleague, remember that you can take a look at the publications where they asked the same question, but even so the points to follow can be found anchored in each section, there they make mention of what can and cannot be done at the time of write a post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The best advice I have for beginners is to just invest and from there it will be easier, the hardest step in my eyes is the investment itself.

As a beginners,  everyone should read rules and regulations of this site.  It helps him to do better.  Please obey forum rules.  Otherwise Moderators can ban you.  

Edited by Sumon21
Wrong topic post

Hello friend, you must post a topic that contains at least 100 characters. Avoid copying and pasting from other people's comments. Your post should contain useful information. Adhere to publishing rules.

There is no limitation of learning for a beginner. If a beginner really want to stay in this forum as a loyal member then he/she must have to understand this forum first. And the best way of understanding this forum is read the rules and guidelines. You can find those guidelines and rules on every section pinned posts. Specially in About forum. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Dear, you can read the laws and conditions. It will teach you how to publish and use the information in order to benefit from that information. You have to start a method in order to achieve your goal

Hello my friend and welcome to this discussion board, I think you have to discover ways to make investments your cash and how do your fine on this forum, read a lot of topics in distinctive sections and advantage shape each useful topics to increase your information about this commercial enterprise

• +1 1

Halo friend my advise is for you work hard and fallow all the rules and regulation at this forum.dont try to copy paste tha data .and you creat new topic and ideas by doing research and then post.your post always help the other members who use this forum.you should have a focus on you work if you spend more work you gain more knowledge and experience.so best of luck i hope you enjoy this plate forum of crypto talk.

First of all. you say welcome to newcomers. You should. need to collect all information about this forum and get knowledge about it by your seniors Goole browsers etc. With more knowledge you will get more experience. Don't waste your time in useless activities and do hard work on cryptotalk and it will prove better for you.

Hello dear. Well come on this wonderful site. The important thing on this site is to follow the rules of this forum. I will advice new members of this site to read the rules of this forum carefully and work here according to that rules. If we work here but don't follow the rules then we cannot get success here. So begginers should follow the rules to earn money and get knowledge. 

I would like to advise beginners if they have join this site than pay full attention to their work.they should try to make a good research for their work.they should take serious their job of making comments.

We can give good advice for newcomers here.  Here we can do something good. If they can get a lot of good advice from us, then they can do something good. One time, if they can do something good, then I have to discuss a lot of good things with them.  If they can obey the law, they can come up with ideas

Hello newbie. If you want to be successful in crypto talk forum, you need to follow all the rules and regulations guiding this great forum. And you should also try and make your own research for you to get knowledge on how to create meaningful post.

First of all, welcome. If you are new then follow the rules given by me, then your written posts will never be canceled.

Try to write about the topics you have experience in. Try to write the posts in such a way that everyone can learn something from your writing. There is enough information for the posts you write. Remember that if your posts are not useful then your posts will be canceled. And you will not receive any payment for all those unnecessary posts.
So always try to write your posts neatly .

Although they is a saying that says patience and hardworking pays, my advice to you is that do not relent keep pushing and be creative and innovative, keep complying with the rules and regulations in the forum.

• +1 2

The first thing that I can give to all new users and I really don't need to adv7ce that because it's the most important to do it,is the reading the rules first to see what you have to do and not to do and then you can start posting with more information 

• +1 1

As a beginner of this forum I would like to advise you that you should try as much as you can and I provided the forum which a very unique post and also follow the rules and regulations of the forum.

I will advicw to all member and beginner  follow rules and work hard .You will surely get success.Without  hard work  you will not get success on any forum .This is the law of nature.So you should follow your senoir member for better achievment.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hello fellows I hope you have a good day I am new here but In my opinion you have to work hard to be successful trader it's not so easy 

Look at the number of publications . This didn't come out of nowhere . Something even came from someone's cell . You also have something . In your mind .Use it . Some publications are frequent . Don't do the same thing . Create something new give new information every time . He also discussed some publications that you find important and have some weaknesses .

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In my case, the advice that I would give to all the new ones is, that they respect the rules and restrictions of the Cryptotalk forum, since in this way they can take care of their account from a possible ban, I also advise them to study everything related to the world of cryptocurrencies, since it will be the only way to make useful topics.

I will always advise the beginners to work hard and create a useful content. And their every post contain the use material and informative. You can post in such a way that everyone attract towards your post. And the main thing is that to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.