Please Continue rating - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kanji

Please Continue rating

Yes it is definitely necessary that the users continue to provide good quality contents the deserved ratings. if only we received positive reputation for our post then only it will be eligible for payment. So whenever you come across a worthy post make sure that you reach and support each and every member of this platform.

I'm also giving positive reputation points only to the useful comments. So that these posts can be appreciated because these are the loyal members of this forum who creates wonderful and useful posts.

I agree with you on this point. Others should continue to give a rating on publications. But if you hug the other side. It's like you're telling him as close as you want, and I'm going to help you.   The forum doesn't have to be that ridiculous. Then you won't know how to get likes from your followers. You have to do a lot of work to get it.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Ye this is becoming a little rough we are not rating we are no longer rating and its becoming a little difficult so to me we need to find the good effort to which we are able to find, we need to work as hard and build that. its really awesome to really we have to find we have to work as hard and be good to grow and find the right idea of a good rating , we need to rate guys 

@davy22

• +4 1

In my opinion, even if the forum stops paying for reviews, you must continue to give the evaluation and give the reputation that every post deserves to motivate members to publish well and useful.

It is our duty to give positive reputation points to topics of high quality in order to be fair to these topics and distinguish them from other topics regardless of whether this evaluation is paid or not.

On 12/21/2020 at 11:47 AM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.  🙂

@Kanji 

Wow, this really I did not know that they already stopped paying for qualification friend where do they get this information to review the article, I need to read everything to understand better, have the group rules also been changed?

I am really interested in this article and to know its sources, but I am happy that the moderators are taking more action against people who are breaking the rules, this is a wonderful forum to have scammers and spammers.

• +3 2

People's will give rating if your post is good. So no need to ask for rating. Write smartly and good content, topic relavent comments then you will automatically gets good rating. 

Good day everyone. Some people ganged up to promote one another by given positive rating and reactions. There aim was to cheat the system in increase there earning. Members that provide a very good and interesting topic will got positive rating from others member. So there is no need to cheat.

Just now, davy22 said:

@Pereira The payment was stopped because there were so many people who were rating themselves and the truth is we need to find value to the token and right now we need to keep on growing with it we need to grow as tough and be sure of it that is really important so thats a good idea to have the rating removed but fewer tokens for us but its good for the price because you see it now its actually stable and we need to find that stability and go with it.

You are right friend, you have to seek stability and eliminate people who are abusing this wonderful forum, I have to thank you for opening my eyes and understanding much better how the forum works, thank you very much. @davy22

• +4 1

You should compliment members to encourage them, not to overpay. Why do you want to get paid for your reactions? You should also give reactions to the posts you like ،to encourage them،to motivate them. 

Yes my all friends this forum moderator removed many accounts from the forum due to the cheating now there is no any reaction limit or money. So I think we should give the reaction to the useful post and helpful post.

• +3 1

Yes my dear friend you are right you are right saying so I think. We should give respected to valuable post and appreciate hard working people. So I think it is good and right choice.

Yes guyz its our responsibilty to give good reputations to the deserving posts.This will encourages the workers to do more and more for us .They creat content it takes time and energy we should give them good reputations to motivate them.

Reputations is very important to everyone especially to me who are devoting there time reading to understand the content before to comments. That will help them to make compensation payment. Both talk coin and bitcoin together for their good work

T agree with You we shouldn't stop giving ratings to the useful and quality content as it would be unfair with the people who are working hardand sharing valuable knowledge with us So we should definitely give the positive ratings to good posts to encourage their content and appreciate their work as it'll motivate them to do more good.

Hi dear,  mostly people are worried about reactions. Beacause some days ago we get payement of the 50 reactions daily. But now we cannot get payement of giving reaction. I think we should not stop in give rating. Because according to the rules if our post has zero or negative reputation then we cannot get the payement of the posts. So continue rating. 

• +5 1

Yes, basically! Of course I think most people are worried about the reaction.  Focus a few days ago We get 50 feedback payments per day. But now we can't afford to respond. Actually! We should not stop giving ratings. Because according to the rules if our post has zero or negative reputation then we can't get payment for the posts. So continue rating. I think it's good now.

On 12/21/2020 at 7:47 AM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.  🙂

It was the absolute best time when individuals were occupied in offering responses to each one, however after stopping of talk tokens receiving individuals are presently minimal stressed and are not taking any interest here. And furthermore, a few seniors have lost their Crypto talk UID in Yobit, as a result of certain miscreants. The arbitrator should make a move against those individuals who are actually the genuine guilty party of the gathering and furthermore the offender of all individuals who work here.

Well i think this rating will be still used because this is a part from this forum by giving rating to the other members posts if this is a useful or not, when the new payment system is not implemented, there's a lot of members here are using the reputation so don't worry about from it.

• +1 1

My friend, we should all keep on reacting on good posts. We need that whenever we have seen such a post that we have got to learn a lot by reading and we have got a lot of information from there, then we should definitely stay positive on that post. In this way, he will be encouraged by the poster and he will post the next time even better. Therefore we need that whenever we see a good post, then it must react to it. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well said mate, I really appreciate the moderators for their tiredless effort to make this forum a much better place, for all members and I sincerely enjoy that we all have the same gesture towards them.

Of course friends, each post should be evaluated properly considering us.  Every post is very important.  So evaluate each post and provide reputation.  Provide a positive reputation for useful and relevant high quality posts.  This will inspire all members to create more excellent posts.  Useless and low quality posts are banned in the forum so give a negative reputation.  As if such posts are no longer done in the forum.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Please let's try and continue rating one another because it's a sign of appreciation, care and support 

Doing that will make us earn lot and gain more reputations, please help all help ourself.

Stay safe

Stay blessed

• +4 1

I think they have done the right job, 

Because now at this time in every platform thete is a lot of scarmers amd cheaters they cheat the innocent people who work hard.

I'm agreed with cryptotalk to remove 400 cheaters account but if they remove some one who is innocent so they done the wrong so for this they have to first get a strong proof and feedback about a cheater. 

• +5 1