Please Continue rating - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kanji

Please Continue rating

We must continue to react to the posts. Forum moderators have taken the right action against those who misuse the rankings. And it has stopped paying 50 talk tokens of 50 reactions for fraudulently obtaining ratings and giving them to others. But in order to get paid for each post, a positive reputation is required on each post. We should give positive credit to each other's useful and informative posts without any greed. Reputation inspires hard working members and they do their job happily. We must be a responsible member of this forum and follow the rules and regulations.

• +4 1

I agree with you . Positive reputation is only for members to express their thanks and benefit they gained from a topic, but unfortunately some cheaters forged high ratings to gain the trust of the members and implement fraudulent operations.

You have shared this a useful information. Of course we should not be cheating in the forum because our account may be banned  due to reputation cheating and in addition we can also get warning points. But as we know earlier we used to get talk tokens for ratings which have stopped getting now but we should still pure rate each other more because we get paid on the basis of rating.

Wish you best of luck brother there is some problem in this forum but resolved soon and sm agree to you rating must be continue because it plays an important role in the payment and special for those who share useful information because this positive rating will motivate the useful content posted members and they will try to share most useful information 

• +2 1

Yes, we have to continue the evaluation to give a good impression to those who publish useful topics of interest to us and acquire knowledge as well. We must not stop evaluating what is good even if the incentives cease

On 12/21/2020 at 9:47 PM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.  🙂

Yeah the ratting system has been deactivated so we can't get payment for giving the rattings. Moreover we are facing many difficulties to get paid the posts. Many members don't give us rattings in the posts so our posts aren't counted for paid than before. I think everyone should give ratings to the useful and meaningful posts and comments. 

Right it is very good time when people is busy here giving reaction all posts and when stop talk tokens everyone is stop and no giving reaction that's not good and some seniors are lost yo bit due to some cheaters .we should be careful for everything and hard work .

Thank you 

• +5 1

I think that if they continue rating system than it again comes that you are not independent. Then they wins who have more friends and it comes again in selfishness because people make friends just for their own benefits and it spoils this website criteria. 

As we can see, there are many people who stopped giving good reputations and that is not correct just because they are not paying for the grades, we should not stop doing it because many people who put good topics and good publications will stop putting them friends.

5 minutes ago, Ahmody said:

Good point my friend, you should give a good reaction to the post that deserves it, and give a negative reaction to the useless post, even though there is no payment, that helps in developing the accounts and the forum in the future.

These days I don't actually dont know what is going on members are no more rating whether positive reputation or negative reputation I learned that there was a time you get paid when you like other people post but the policy was changed and ever since then people lose interest in giving out reputations whether positive or negative reputation.

Yes we should give positive ratings to the posts of one an others. When we give positive rating to the posts of others and someone gave positive ratings to my posts then both will get benefits.  Because without ratings we can't get paid posts. So keep gave ratings to each others.

Yes my dear you are right those people that are cheater and cheat the forum so it is clear now and easy no pay for reaction but I say you you give the reaction definitely it is good and useful post have rights.

• +1 1

We should continue to react to good useful informative posts so that those who work hard do not get frustrated and keep posting more good and quality topics. We know that positive reputation is very important for good income in this forum, so we must give positive credit to each other's useful posts.

That's right, we  can't receive extra talktokens for giving reaction, but i think they did a great job with doing that , because we're already can make decent amount of money with satoshis. I've been here for a couple month  and we weren't making that much money in those days. Maybe talk token price will increase because of that.

• +2 1

This is a very important post my friend. That all have to be good and lavish on giving ratings to your buddies in this crypto system. Especially for the valuable and meaningful posts. Else the posts and work they put into would be a waste that they won't be getting any money and you won't be learning anything too.

Rating is very important for all members of the forum. We must give positive and negative reaction according to the post quality. It is not only good for the forum but also it is good for all members of the forum. We must be active in forum and help each other

Yes dear you are really right. Most of the cheaters had been removing from this forum. Most of the people faced many problem. So now we are start to give rating to appreciate the other people. In this way most of ghe people take interest in this forum and create a useful posts and topics.

. Positive standing is just for individuals to communicate their thanks and advantage they acquired from a subject, however shockingly a few con artists produced high evaluations to acquire the trust of the individuals and actualize fake activities.

On 12/21/2020 at 4:47 PM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.  🙂

Giving rates always come as a result of us enjoying such post but we have series of coins to earn as well once rated. Its not even about the cheating to get rates this Time, it's about striving to encouraged the maker of the post. Giving rates to a particular post will always encourage the person and even be considerate of making more posts. SL we always have to try encouraging peoole on thjs platform

On 12/23/2020 at 10:25 PM, m4nu3l4 said:

In my opinion I think we should continue to rate each other depending on the content if it is really good and if it is worth evaluating it and thus we would not help to get a good reputation since we are doing this because we like to be here in this forum, and I thank each one who also values and qualifies what I do.

@m4nu3l4 you are right my friend and this is good advice for others and thanks for me for sharing this information post with other crypto talk members and also thanks for sharing your experience the decision of forum regarding disabling of payment for ratings should not have impact on interest of people in rating good posts positively they should keep on giving good rating to informative posts

The forum decision on this issue is quite right, cheaters need to be deleted from this forum but on the other hand we are harmed by the no pay for rating new rule. I used to get around 45 to 50 talks a day for rating but now it has stopped, and people are no longer caring about giving positive ratings anymore , because they cannot benefit a thing out of it. 

• +2 1

It was absolute best time when individuals were occupied in offering responses to each one, yet after stop of talk tokens recieving individuals are presently minimal stressed and are not taking any interest here. And furthermore a few seniors have lost their Cryptotalk UID in Yobit, due to certain con artists. The mediator should make a move against those individuals who are actually the genuine guilty party of the gathering and furthermore the offender of all individuals who work here.

• +3 1

These great events and changes in the forum are of great knowledge for new users like me who are starting in the duties and rules that we must comply with in the forum, these conversation topics help me a lot thank you friend.

The moderators in this forum strive to maintain the standard of the forum so they are strict with the cheaters
With regard to the evaluations, we must continue to support each other and give the appropriate evaluation to each person, even if it is without payment.