Please Continue rating - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kanji

Please Continue rating

Friends, do not worry. If your article is good and of good benefit to everyone, they will give you a good evaluation without referring to the fact that the benefit has been lost by providing 50 daily evaluations corresponding to 50 of these and they consider that what happened is nothing but an update of the work method and its wider regularity. My friend, we must all follow up on what we used to do in terms of evaluations For articles, blocking about 400 subscribers due to cheating on reputation is a good thing, and it has a benefit to liquidate some cheat members

It is a very best forum here we can gain many things. If you working hard at this forum you can gain money from here and full fill you needs. This forum is my life partner that they gave many things. Many people leave the rating and just comments or write a post. You can gain a rating Cryptotalk.

I have read all topics of rules. Here is no more 1 token for 1 reaction therefore the members are not giving reaction but I want to say that we should to continue giving repotation because our earning depend on positive reaction. 

Yes the management remove the 50 talk token for reputation. That's make large problem in this platform. Because majority of the crypto members give more concentration to create new topic and post comments. Basically we must spend time for giving reputation for excellent posts also .then only this platform perfom nicely.

Only few people greeds for money but the rate of people who needs attention is more than the money people. And in these platforms rating is the only way you encourage other person to talk more and talk good. So rating in any system values alot and this platform is also engage his experience workers with the help of rating system.

I didn't knew about the fact that we could get payment from rating the posts as well. Although I don't know why it was disabled but it certainly was a great opportunity to earn for members.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/21/2020 at 4:47 PM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.  🙂

You are right, and I'm in the same suggestion with your lecture, since the payment of Talkcoins disable I realized that 75 percent of this forum members have stop giving reactions to useful post. 

Lately I am getting very low payments because not many people react on posts anymore. This affects all negatively, so please, friends, don't hesitate to give positive reaction if you find a post helpful in any way. At least we should give a one reaction to the unrated but useful posts in the last page of the topic we replied. This way every useful post will get a reaction and be paid. Thanks. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Friend, I heard about this problem recently, I think it is best not to stop rating the posts that we see good for the forum, otherwise many people will no longer be able to have income for the work done in the forum. let's act in a great way friends.

Yes my dear friend, you are absolutely right, we will not be able to succeed unless we keep a positive continuation of our rating on this platform. So it is important that we keep the rating of who we are to be successful on this platform. Always try not to lose your place and keep growing. Because the rating is a very important yes in your reputations.So you always try that you stay on rent, it should never work and continue to grow and what is in your reputation is increased and you are successful in your cause on the platform. 

It is true my dear friend I totally agree with you in my opinion we should continue the rating we should not stop the rating because if we give others good reputation then it would be good for their work and in this way they will be encouraged so we should give reputation.

That I accept that the total idea of assessment and getting tokens with it's incorrect. Why in case they offer you remembrances for your possess responses? You're an associate of the community moreover you too have to be give hopeful responses to these phenomenal articles. That's maybe not truly a duty to get compensated, but that's basically being neighborly and pleasant.

Yes friends, if we want our post to be successful and we have a good earnings of the day, we should keep the post and the rating too because if the ratings are not there then our post uses less to say,so we  need to much rating .

I am with the idea of removing cheaters and banning them completely because they cause harm to this site. As for the idea of removing the evaluation, I am still a beginner in this matter and I hope to know more with the progress of time

Hello my dear friend i totally agree with you i gained many information from your post my dear the payment withdraw is closed due to many issue so many people start to lose courage i hoped this problem will be solved in few days you just do hardworking and rating the others.

Appreciation is the only thing every person needs. Only few people greeds for money but the rate of people who needs attention is more than the money people. And in these platforms rating is the only way you encourage other person to talk more and talk good. So rating in any system values alot and this platform is also engage his experience workers with the help of rating system.

Ratings are really important.  Because ratings inspire many people in many ways which increases their enthusiasm for the next job. So I think it is a very good job. So we will continue to do ratings that will be good for everyone.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Focusing a few days ago we get 50 posts in one day.  But now we can't afford to answer.  Actually!  We should not stop giving ratings.  Because according to the rules if our post has zero or negative reputation then we can't pay for the posts.  So continue rating.  I think it’s good now.

You're proper. Positive popularity is only for individuals to explicit their thanks and gain they gained from a subject, but unluckily some cheaters cast excessive rankings to benefit the believe of the participants and implement fraudulent operations

Friend, this is a very important issue. The payment that was given earlier due to rating is not given now but the main reason for lowering the rating. We should not do that.  The one that deserves a rating must be rated.  Because if we don't give ratings, they won't make things useful for us anymore. So we need to encourage each other with positive ratings.

Reaction on topic is to be stop by mumber after announcement that not give token on reaction. So this show we love just to earn money not about learning.  So it would be great to this forum if we appreciate to those person who is making good post and content.  Then we can find more usefull and and can earn by usefull comments.  So give reaction to who really deserve. 

Exactly,rating someone's post is just a way of encouragement so that those who are doing creative and informative work in this forum will get motivated to do more in order to have a good repute. But after changes of forum rules some members have stopped rating such innovative posts , everyone should must think about it.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 12/21/2020 at 8:47 PM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week

It is really good, informative and wonderful information that you share with all of us .I hope that you are fine and enjoying your good earnings from the forum of Crypto Talk. It is really a good forum where we can achieve our dreams and goals of our life.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Thanks for sharing this with us dear . I think you have shared a good topic you do that to have a good experience on the forum this I actually an amazing forum to work with .