Today i use XRP to buy milk for my kids - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Today i use XRP to buy milk for my kids

Yes, my friend, I agree with you in your words, and I always stress all my friends to work to produce quantities of able bitcoin and save as much as possible because the future will be for cryptocurrencies and the whole world will use this currency and I am from now preparing myself and collecting bitcoin for the future

19 hours ago, davy22 said:

think there are so many crypto and one I can stand with is ripple and I have said so many times that the only crypto that stands to be the only one that worked well in some of this key this is really

For the fact is third fastest growing altcoin but @davy22 XRP is a win-win coin that so many companies, online paying games are adopting for sending and receiving of payment. It is outstanding block chain more reliable and faster than some in time of transaction confirmation. 

I fully agree with that verdict but the point that I'm against is the fact of saying that crypto will take over latest 2022.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, the use of cryptocurrencies in purchasing our daily needs will be really wonderful, but I do not think that we will stop using paper currencies, so we are still talking about this early, especially in developing countries.

These are some of the things that will benefit us the most in the present with respect to cryptocurrencies and the more they advance the easier it will be to start paying anywhere with cryptocurrency, the master was amazon that began to receive bitcoins but there are already many other ways to pay elsewhere so the truth is I am very happy for all the people who are taking advantage of it.

I was very happy with this great achievement and development in that shop, it's great to use cryptocurrencies to buy different everyday items and maybe pay bills as well, especially XRP is my favorite currency and I really love it. 

That’s a very interesting topic, because I am glad that there are some stores are starting to adapt crypto currency just like you said. Indeed, that we are now in the year 2021 and many people now are currently using digital money instead of physical money because we all know that we are currently facing a crisis in the world and using physical money are not recommended because it can transmit the virus. I look forward in the future that many transactions will be cashless.

• +4 1

It's amazing, crypto usage is always increasing and when i hear something like that i'll became more happy. This year crypto became more famous , i start to see new bitcoin atms in this year and many shop start to accept crypto as a payment methods. I beileve we can use crypto widely in the near future.

Dear friend this is a very great thing that people receive famous in the form of cryptocurrencies but here you are wrong that physical currencies will demolished in 2021 because it will never happens actually many of the areas in the world have no internet facilities and they use physical money to pay their bills and payments.

Oh really e that's amazing and you feel happy e because you and from the online and you spend this money e on your daily expenses and one thing  I want to tell you that you should to keep your work on the daily basis this will be beneficial for you

That is great that some of the people in the small stores are taking interest in the cryptocurrency and we can make use of it and I am pretty sure the cryptocurrency is legal in your country.

It is impressive how much technology has advanced in terms of cryptocurrencies, in general you can only buy virtual objects such as subscriptions or video games, but do not consider that you could buy things as common as milk in a mini market, this will be the future of cryptocurrencies?

There are some countries in which the cryptocyrrency is banned but a lot of developed countries have adopted it therefore they can easily buy anything by paying the cryptocyrrency as you buy the milk by paying the Ripple. I hope every country will accept it in the near future.

Wooooow, the truth that great news to know that cryptocurrencies are increasingly adapted to this technological present, the pandemic led us to an advance much faster than expected and the truth is that we just have to adapt with respect to the XRP is a currency with great potential, thanks to Cryptotalk for adding so much value with respect to information that is happening every day.

It is great to actually integrate the field of cryptocurrencies and accept payment in cryptocurrencies, but the only problem is the large fluctuation in the currency rate. 

I think physical money is becoming obsolete and people are turning to cryptocurrency because it is more profitable. Apart from being a transaction to buy various kinds of needs, storing cryptocurrency can also be an investment so that it always benefits the holder. It's very different if we save money in the form of fiat, because there is no profit and the value decreases.

• +1 1

We cannot say that physical currencies will disappear, but yes, cryptocurrencies will take a large part of the economic sphere, but the presence of physical currencies is something that follows the state’s policy and means the state’s economic independence.

• +3 1

Today you can still use XRP, however tomorrow the price of this coin could be zero and nobody would even care about it. This is how some cryptocurrencies are made. XRP is made to make money for some people. Take the investors money when it is high and keep pushing more for decades. There is a lot more than having a coin accepted for a single transaction.

It is really an impressive matter and it also proves that how much development has been happened with us that we can now pay with digital currency. It is wondering too. But i think using only crypto currency isn’t a good idea. It may be bad impact on world’s economy. But we can use digital currency as alternative currency 

This is good that you did my dear, it is milk and was needed for your children. I wish you the best for you and your family and have been able to hold until today, when the price of XRP is made it like years ago. Do not feel bad if you paid for what looks today a lot. Sometimes we have to sell and may be very low too. We don't know the future and the prices if they go a lot higher.

It is good for stores to start accepting cryptocurrencies as a method of payment, XRP is considered a bridge between the world of cryptocurrencies and regular money, so it is used as a method of payment in most places.

I do not think that paper money will be stopped in 2021 and start using cryptocurrencies completely and I think that it also takes some time to achieve this, but it is joyful to see a lot of companies and people who accept payment in cryptocurrencies increasing day by day.

• +3 1

Crypto currency is legal in some nations, and citizens can use it freely and on a regular basis without paying any taxes to the government. Soon, the crypto market will be legal all over the world, and it will be usable everywhere.