Why we use flash VPN to open Crypto talk - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mehmood893

Why we use flash VPN to open Crypto talk

On 12/19/2020 at 7:33 AM, Mehmood893 said:

My question is that why this is necessary use of flash VPN to open Crypto talk.

Why we can use this,what's benefits is there .

Is any other VPN to open cryptotalk.org. 

Give your opinion thank you

Dude as cryptocurrencies are banned in many countries of the world so people use VPN to assess cryptotalk and there are also many VPN but I think flash VPN is good for that's why it is recommended to you

• +1 1

The main reason is because cryptotalk is blocked in some countries, and people from these countries want to use this forum, so the only solution they have is to use a VPN. It is possible also to access the forum through a VPS (Virtual Private Server) in which you have access to a remote computer, and you can use this computer to access cryptotalk from its geolocation.

In our aria cryptotalk can't run without  Vpn . We use super vpn but there are many kids of vpn just like flash vpn etc. I think Vpn protect our IP address .Some country banned cryptotalk and may people use it for this purpose .

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 12/19/2020 at 8:33 AM, Mehmood893 said:

We use VPN so that we can hide our IP addresses. Lot of member do that because crypto currencies are banned in many countries. But it doesn't mean you only have to use flash VPN to open it you can use other VPN too. I personally prefer super VPN.

There are many countries still in which crypto currency is illegal. And when you doing anything in online related to crypto currency in those countries you will be watching and obviously there will be questions. Thats why you should always use VPN if you are in such countries. But the happy news is that some countries are doing serious paperworks to legalize crypto currency. Lets hope that will not take lot time.

We use VPN because in some countries cryptocurrency is not legal that  it is illegal and in some other countries there has been no rules regarding cryptocurrency and online money-making.

So to be in the safer side we use VPN.

There are many VPNs available in the Google Play store of  which I think the flash we paint is the best.

This is a big problem and I recommend you not to use VPN since it is totally forbidden by the forum rules since only one account is allowed per ip address and as soon as they detect that you are using vpn your account will be banned immediately, I suggest you read the forum rules so you know the correct operation.

Hello dear friend, Greetings to you, some members use it to hide their IP addresses, and others do not work the site in their countries

No mate it is not any need of VPN for this site  some people use this that live in those countries where this site banned but we should use this site without VPN.

Crypto talk work is illegal in some countries therefore you have need for vpn . When anyone use vpn then this is connected with other countries. And we can use this site. And other thing many members use vpn for hiding ip address. 

@Mehmood893 hi my dear friend as we know a Some contries are not allowed the cryptocurrency and and we cant open it that why we use some VPN to .it hide our IP address and make it easy to open some banned websites there are too many VPN like super VPN etc

They're different VPN. Use to open Cryptotalk forum with, and I think the reason that because some countries are been restricted from the forum, and they're no more getting payment, so they use pvn to vide the IP address of the device so that they will be able to work.

Vpn is used for only unlocking any browser or website. But cryptotalk doesn’t need any vpn. We can work here without vpn. But if you are from restricted countries then you need vpn to unlock cryptotalk . 

Brother, vpn is not necessary to access cryptotalk. In countries where cryptotalk is ban there members use vpn to hide their IP ADDRESS  so they can access cryptotalk anonymously.

Moreover, there are many vpns like turboVPN and nord vpn which can be used to access cryptotalk.

Hello friends hope you are a good . Well in my point

of view we can used many other VPN like Air VPN .Jet VPN or 

flash VPN .In my point of view Flash is more reliable and 

comfortable to used with cryptotalk.org . And it is really safe .

I hope you are understand my point .Best of luck .

Thanks for reading .

The use of VPN software is all wrong and fraudulent.

Why would we use it if the forum didn't ban us and allow us to write here?

When you use a VPN, you change your IP and there will come a day, you will be exposed, and your account will be banned.

Those who have ban on crypto then in which countries crypto will not open. Cleary notifications is written in yobit you can visit it. 

VPN use to hide the location and IP adress. So my advice is the if all countries accept this then the people of those countries learn knowledge and earn money. 

On 12/19/2020 at 7:33 AM, Mehmood893 said:

@Mehmood893I think there is a genuine reason for this thing, because as we all know that some countries does not allow the cryptocurrency, so that's why we use VPN in that countries, so that why Because there are many countries that the forum site is banned from, and therefore they need to use a proxy breaker, but if you are not in a country where the site is prohibited, you can open the site without using a vpn. 

My friend i personally dont used vpn here we dont need to vpn here in crypto we are secquire but some member used vpn for secquire his ip adress and for some country crypto is banned so some member use vpn 

Hello mate, People use VPN to hide their location, another virtual fake IP address is shown.  It is illegal to use on this forum. So I do not want to contribute to this post. Vpn is highly prohibited and it might lead your account to ban.

The reason for using VPN In this forum is clean and clear to members. Use of VPN has since been allowed by moderators what matters most is the quality crypto information that particular member is contributing to progress this forum. Those who uses vpn for negative purpose are the members facing series of penalties and punishment

Well for me I don't have any ideas about vpn but am going to go through the answers given by the forum members in order to know more about it 

We use VPN to hide our IP address. Some countries do not have access to this forum so people in that specific countries use vpn so that their ip address is not known and by this they can access this site.

There are many vpns like air vpn, super vpn, jet vpn etc.

The Open Gathering VPN isn't supported. Effectively and without any exertion, I could enter. You will be in a position that doesn't assist you open the tab. Attempt to find the imperfection, or why the enemy does not acknowledge it. And on the off chance that you get misplaced, each time you alter vpn, your account can be deactivated.