Positive And Negative Reputaion!! - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes, reputation has a role in the payment process, when you get a positive reputation, you will be paid for your post, but if you get a negative reputation, you will not be paid for your publications, so pay attention to the quality of the topics in order to get a good reputation.

• +1 1

The explanation for that is very simple, positive reputation means that the post is good while negative reputation means that the post is low quality or it doesn't follow the rules regarding the proper posting. 

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Dormilon said:

We all want positive reactions, I wish we could have them in all our posts and comments, it is not easy, but it is possible, but if we have a high percentage every day it means that we are working in the right way, we have to make the forum grow with good posts, writing is not easy, but it is an effort. how is your work going?

@Dormilon I'm doing very well, every day trying to make my 20 publications and working very hard to have the income I need, the truth is that getting here is something I had to do before, but I've already arrived and I want to be there for a long time, I see that I It will go very well if I continue as I am, every day I learn more and that helps me do things better.

• +1 2

On 12/17/2020 at 9:43 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

A positive reputation has its benefits, and a negative reputation also has its benefits, so when we get a positive reputation, we must know that our comment or post is good, and when we get a negative reputation, we must know that our post or comment is not useful and must be corrected and must be of greater quality

On 12/18/2020 at 1:43 AM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

Currently, cryptotalk rules are much stricter and more selective. If we want to get rewards in the form of talk and bitcoin, the condition is that our posts must get a positive reputation from others. Conversely, if we get a negative reputation, our posts will not be paid and our crypto accounts will be suspected of being malicious. So try to get our posts to get as much positive reputation as possible and try not to get a negative reputation.

My dear friend I want to tell you that about the positive and negative reputation on this forum if you used a good material in your topics and in your comments then you are able to get the positive reputation otherwise you will get the negative reputation and if you get the negative reputation you will not be get the money

My friend, the profit depends on the number of useful and valuable posts per day and not on the reputation, but if you receive a positive reputation your post is good and useful, and if it has a bad reputation, then the post is not useful.

On this forum your reputation have the great role if you post the good content than you definitely will get the good reputation but if you post the bad content and people not come to your post than you will get negative reputation and it will effect your account to .so be careful.

If you received a positive evaluation, this is because your comment or post was of good and valuable content, but if it was not useful or repetitive, you would not get any reputation, so you should focus on your posts to gain a good reputation.

Hello dear friend, of course, the important thing is a good positive reputation that you benefit from writing useful, good and new topics. As for the negative reputation, you will not have useful topics in the coding world to gain knowledge and experience

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes definitely positive and negative reputation are so important for any topic maker I prefer you good topics are faster spread good things and also you gave good reputation and bad and harmful and useless topics people don't learned your topic and you gave bad reputation for every one I think you should be understand my opinion.

• +1 1

In fact, my friend, your post is very important. Any comment or post that does not contain positive reputation points will not be paid. If your post gets negative reputation points, you are not paid, and you may be subject to a ban or warning point.

• +2 1

Your positive or negative credibility is determined by the quality of your posts. If you provide good content in your message, you will receive positive feedback; otherwise, you will receive negative feedback. I believe that your income is influenced by your credibility.

My friend, it is necessary that all the topics that you raise and the ideas that you discuss are of a positive nature so that the reaction of others towards you is good. You must avoid negativity and frustration and provide useful information and ideas of high value in order for the benefit to spread in this forum, so the reputation Positivity gives you popularity among forum members

Without a doubt, your credibility plays a significant part. Whether it is positive, you will be well compensated; if it is negative, you will not be underpaid. You should continue to obey the rules and write interesting and insightful posts so that people will benefit from them. In exchange, they can almost certainly give you a favorable reaction, which will boost your popularity.

The evaluations should be fair according to the publications. If it is distinctive and useful, you must give it a positive evaluation. Also, for beginners, we should support them, especially for their new posts.

Your reputation returns according to the quality of your post, so if your post is of value and interest, you get a positive reputation, but if your post is useless and has no meaning, you will get a negative reputation and therefore your post can be deleted, and according to your daily posts of interest you earn money.

• +3 1

I think posts with negative feedback get deleted as it might be violating the regulations of the forum. Hence they will not be paid for.. So we must be careful not to give a negative reaction to people who worked hard on their content. 

Of course, there is a big and important role for your good reputation
So if it is positive you will be paid because it is beneficial
If it is negative, you cannot earn money because of its content
Weak

You should know that positive reputation means that your post is useful, important, and non-rule-breaking.
As for negative reputation, it means the opposite.
If you have cut off the beginner stage, you will get paid for 20 posts per day, but on the condition that these posts have gained positive reputations.
Thus appraisals play an important role in how much money you earn.

• +1 1

friend reputation is very important for our post and according to new rules of forum it is important for us to get reputation for each post for our payment evaluation so share your best information and unique topic that cause to increase your reputation and you get good earning.

For reputation is very useful, you only have to follow the rules. With your active participation, you can gain a good reputation. Submit important and useful topics that everyone needs, then members will give you reputation points.

• +5 1

Of course, this is for sure. Positive reputation helps you to enhance your profile in this forum and negative ones are given when other members see that your light does not contain useful information.

Look if you have useful, unique, informative content then people will appreciate your comment and they will give you positive reaction. And if you have useless,irrelevant content then you will get negative reaction. So be careful of it. Positive reaction will give you more earning and more reputation.

Reputation is very important here in this forums. I think if you have negative reputation then you will not get paid or you account will be in danger of getting banned or getting warning points.