Positive And Negative Reputaion!! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Absolutely, there is a great role of your reputation. If it positive you will be paid well and if it is negative then you will not be bad. You should try to follow the rules and publish useful and informative posts, so that others get useful information from them and in return they will definitely give you positive react and this will increase your reputation. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

To be honest I don't know if the reactions helps or affects your earnings but I understand it boost your popularity status because it shows your contents are really knowledgeable and useful to the forum which people can read and understand easily. So it's better you try to post quality contents and hints so you people can look forward to always reading your words of inspiration.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Its depend on you content and you knowledge if your content if good and related to topic and show information and knowledge then members of this forum give you positive feedback if you have not knowledge related to topic then members give you negative feedback 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I think we should be very careful when we are give a reaction on someone post because if they are a hardworker and we are doing unjustice with it by giving negative reputation than this is not good so also careful when you are giving someone reacts.

• +3 1

Of course the publications depends a lot on the ratings, if you receive a positive rating is because your comment or publication, has been of interest to one or more participants of the forum and your post will be useful and in turn paid, but if the valuation you receive is negative the post will not be paid

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

The forum has its rules of operation, if for the publications we receive ratings and acceptance of the publications. Positive reviews generate corresponding reward payments and negative ones do not generate payments. If we publish our articles according to the rules of the forum, obviously we will have positive evaluations and many I like them, this increases our reputation and consolidates us as a member of the forum. If we must write without copy and paste, 100 characters as a minimum of topic or comment, writing according to grammatical rules, concise and clear, not dealing with topics about war, politics, violence, respecting other forum members , be kind, courteous, polite, generate topics of interest to the Criptotalk community.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

In fact, my opinion is that the issue of reputation is a necessary thing to gain, so the post in order to win must contain a positive evaluation and be useful without negatives. I wish you good luck.

• +1 1

Hi mate, because if they have to do with the reactions with the payments, each comment to get paid must have a positive ration if not they will not pay you

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hey mate, thanks for your post about positive rating or negative rating, yes positive rating makes our earning more but if we not get positive rating to our post than our earning will decrease mate. If we anyone like our post than we feel that our comment or post is useful.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Positive ratings are meant to be given to a post or comment by its readers if it is found to be educating, problem solving and relatable. Negative rating on the other hand is to be given to posts or comments that does not conform to the rusles of the forum like avoiding plagiarism, 100 characters ec. 

Talking about the effects of a negative rating, every posts that after tallying all the ratings, the number of the negatives ratings are still more than the positive, that particular post will not be paid for. To yes, negative ratings can affect your payment in this instance. 

• +1 1

Certainly the evaluation on posts, whether positive or negative, will affect our profits, but the difference if it is positive, therefore our profits will increase, and if it is negative, our profits will decrease.

The negative or positive reputation can effect your payment on the exchange you should have a positive reaction to have an average positive to get paid normally if your reputation is negative you can be paid ,that's why it's important 

• +2 1

The positive and negative reputations work as to qualify your publication since if you receive a positive reputation it means that your publication is very good and it is useful and if you have a bad reputation it is because your publication is poorly done and it is not useful I think it does  Positive and negative reputations work, so do your publications very well so that they receive your positive reputation and because I think that the reputation that your publications should have is a positive reputation since it is the best evaluation they can have and that means that they have their publications  very good information.

If any one post good idea! And it is very useful to others then people of this greatform will always give you good positive views and I suggest you to post good information

• +1 1

It's good topic, I think a big role of positive feedback or negative reputation on post. 

Firstly we try to post useful , valuable. If you get good reputation from members it's mean valuable post , people likes you in form of reputation

If you give little bit negative reputation then it's mean mistakenly some give to you . But I suggest you post useful hopefully result will be positive

Yes it can affect our post so if we receive negative reputation it means that our content is not good or it's low quality but there's some members who giving a random reputation which really annoying especially when yo got a negative reputation in your useful post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is a information for beginners.i gain much information through your and read other views about your question. 

Dear mate,  if you create useless posts then you will get negative reputation. But if your posts are informative and relaled to this forum your reputation will increase. There is no relation between reputation and earning. Your earning depends on your number of useful posts in one day. 

The ratings, my friend, reflect the opinion of the forum members on what we have posted.
A good rating means that you have provided useful content.
As for the bad content, you will receive a negative rating.
Also, the fees will converge on the posts with positive rating.

Positive reputation is given when someone finds yours posts useful and it helped them to understand what the topic was about. Negative reputation are given when one doesn't agree to your viewpoint. But sometimes people give reputation just for the fun of it and they never even read what is in the comment. 

My friend positive and nagetive reputation both are effective. The positive reputation is very important and the positive reputation leave us good effect and you get money automatically. The negative reputation leave us nagetive effect on your profile. 

On 12/17/2020 at 11:43 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi my friends first of all hope you are all good. 🥰😍

Can anyone explain to me about positive reputation and negative Reputaion, and what effect these reputations on our Earnings.

Can positive or negative application affect our posts as a useful or useless.

I want to knowing this word and also their effect please anyone guide me??

Keeping replying guys I need much learning from experienceable people.

278292775_images(2).png.b82dcb822c2fdfb990719c2cc41a404b.png

Positive & negative reputation refers to the how useful or informative the post is . 

If the post is useful , informative & gives people knowledhe then people will definately gave good reputation to that post .

And if the post is useless than or it contain less than 100 characters than the people will take it negatively & gave it negative reputation.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, that the positive and negative reputation has been established by the officials of the forum in order to conduct a rating system for posts, whereby only the posts with positive evaluation are paid, and in return the posts with negative evaluation are deleted

When your post or topic has a lot of positive reputation it mean the topic was useful to the people that reacted to it