Stop selling coin talk - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rahmi777

Stop selling coin talk

The currency is declining day after day, and it has reached very low levels. Please keep it until it returns to its real price

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes my dear  rate of talk is now going down due to selling of talks in market if we will hold them for some time the rate will up and we can earn more money  so my dear hold the talks till improve the price of talk if you wan to earn extra money.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes in these day talk rate is down I thought that its rate will be increase in January or February in 2021 so I think we hold own talk and we buy more talk coin its become our investment and definitely we earn more money only one or two months 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes dear. As we know that the price of talk token is very low. So we should not disappoint about its price. We should work hard regularly and collect tokens. In the beggining of the year its price will increase then we can sell token and get money. 

• +1 1

People shouldnt be restricted from selling their talk tokens, they can just sell it, but when we are selling we must be buying it also, because if we will only be selling it will continue to drop day by day.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes friend price of token has been decreasing day by day. So i think it to our mistake. We are selling our coin on daily base. So if we safe then it price will increase. So my friends don't sale your coin on low price and wait for till when price go high. With this we can earn more and it will help to increase price of token. 

• +1 1

yes my friend i holding our talk because the price of thk talk is very low.i invest talk than i get 1% of daily.when the price the of the talk is increase than i sell our talk and get more money.

• +1 1

Yes! I'm agree with that piece of advice now a days the cost of coin talk is falling down. We should not sell the coin talk while it's cost is falling down. We should wait for raising the cost of coin for sale. If you sale in the time of cost falling then you can't get profit on it.

• +1 1

Good idea, but are there guarantees that it will return to height? I don't think so, maybe you will collapse further !!! I agree with you that we should be careful, but there are no guarantees that we will win

• +1 1

I still don't get why some members are selling their talk tokens. The value of talk token is currently very low and much profit can't be gotten from selling it. Why not wait for the price to boom and make huge profit. Let's help each other make more profit by holding on to our coins. It's our collective responsibility to ensure the increase in value of talk token.

• +1 1

That would  be the ideal thing to do. But the question I keep asking is what if it never rises to a higher price again. I waited every week to see an increase but instead,  I watched token proceed decline during this wait. It has never gone back up to above 70 satoshi. 

• +2 1

It is absolutely right that we should stop selling talks in market. This makes low price of talks. The more talks you will hold the more profit you will earn and its value become high. So we should stop it as quick as we can.

The users are afraid about the talk token because they decrease day after day and don't want to stay with token without value that's why all sell when he receive any token and want to hold it fir future, the solution is that the yobit exchange should support this token to add more volume 

Very nice and most welcome advice.

The best method of business is saving the goods at the inflation period and selling it out when it deflate.

Same thing should be applicable here i recommend!

The market today is crazy because of the rise Bitcoin, in the coming days we may see a stability in the price of Bitcoin and the rise of the rest of the currencies then their value will increase or you can store them for a long time and wait for their value to rise 

Yes brother i am also upset because the decrease of talk token rates its down half like 50% lose so I don't think so we sale talk balance i am saving my btc until their prices will not stable please keep praying may our all problems solve early.

• +4 1

It is true that the price of talk coin is decreasing day by day. I think it will be not proper time to sell talk coin. If you sell it you will face a huge lose. 

Yhe currency is declining day after day ,so all the members shoud be patient and when the rate of talk tokens reches .their price will increase and because really good for making good money 

The thing is, we are responsible for it now. We are the ones who must do some tasks in order to restore its recovery instead of experiencing a decline in prices. We must try to contribute each time at least $ 5 for each of us in a day of a week, as you at least do not deplete this currency, but rather contribute to its stability.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, basically.  Of course, I think the price of talk tokens is currently zero.  Now there is no price in the market.  We have been waiting for two months in the hope that this rate will increase if we hold them for some time.  And we can make more money so my dear if you want to talk, hold the discussion until the price of the talk improves.

Of course, when the price of the coin gets higher in the market, then  should sell it. We should not sell the other wise if  its value is low not sell it, then we will lose profits.  When its given value will be very high, then if we sell to it then there will be a lot of profit for us. 

You're right, everyone sell their talk tokens with pretty low price i think we should hold it. I also thing talk token might not have a long time anymore. I hope yobit can make some campaign for bring talktoken to life. Otherwise i don't think talktoken will reach nice number because we can't hold it for a lon time.

• +2 1

I have no experience regarding prices of talk token. Actually I'm very careful in doing post and creating topics. I hope when the prices will be more higher then I will be paid version soon and get maximum payment 

Yes I agree with you, as the end of year people trying to selling their talk coins. I think we should hold talk token and wait for new years

And then sell their coins. Because new year price of bitcoin cryptocurrency is going high so keep hold your talk token

Yes dear mate I am agree with you. Everyone on this forum selling their talk token this is why the price of the talk tokens decrease day by day. If we hold our talk tokens until the price of talk tokens increase than it is very beneficial for us. So do not sell your talk tokens and store it for your benefit and also for others.