Environment of cryptotalk - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Environment of cryptotalk

Dear you can take break. It is your choice but don't take break for long time because if you take break from long time then your account will ban because it is  against the rule of this platform. 

As you join without any concept so you can as well take a break without any problem, but remember that if you take longer time without visiting the cryptotalk platform, then your account might face a problem, this is my thought on this. 

I'm still a beginner here, but the most thing I liked in this forum that the working hours are flexible where you can participate whenever you want but if you don't post you won't get the money and I think that this will not affect your account.

• +3 1

Environment of the crypto talk is very good dear friend we can earn from this forum we can do work their make informative contents and we can read the posts that are created by the other people and in this way we learn a lot.

• +3 1

Of course, you can take a break because this does not contradict any law established by the forum, which means that there are no restrictions on being absent from this forum for a period of time, so go and take a break to rejuvenate your energy.

On 12/17/2020 at 5:36 PM, Anu1979 said:

Hi its cold time of winter with hot cup of tea.. Hope  so  all  of you  enjoy a great  time  in  crypto forum. I have  a question  is there any  possibility to  take a break  from this forum?  Will it effects our earnings?

My dear friend yes you can use it anytime when you need, just log in and do your work to earn money. There are no such restrictions about using it on daily basis. this is up to you how hard work you do to earn either on daily basis or whenever you want to earn money. 

Cryptotalk is a very user-friendly forum because if you work, you will earn money, and if you do not work, you will not receive any bitcoin. Cryptotalk does not impose any restrictions on its users.

Actually, cryptotalk's environment provide us good opportunity to solve the financial problems. In my opinion if we took a long break it will surely effect our earning. If you stop posting you may not earn and then you come back after a break you start earning again for your posts. And if you follow the rules and regulations you will definitely have fun during your work in this forum .

Yes, my friend, of course, this thing affects the profits because you will get your money by creating posts and then earning money on them after seven days have passed. So if you stop participating, you get the money. Thank you.

• +3 1

You can stop working in the forum for as long as you want whenever you want, you will not have problems with your account for that, but it is obvious that your earnings will be affected since you will not be working and then logically you will not be winning

• +1 1

I like the cryptotalk environment. Many work here and are connected to it. You will be able to get your earnings if you work on the CryptoTalk platform. But this forum does not have to do compulsory work. You can work through learning it and everyone has a lot of benefits.    

Hello my dear friend.The environment of cryptotalk is very friendly.Everyone help each other.If any user comit a mistake then senior members help them to improve their mistakes.On this forum everyone read posts of other users and appreciate them by giving rating to post according to information.

• +2 1

This is all about how long you take a break.  I advise you not to stray too far from the forum in order not to miss the opportunity to learn and earn.  It won't affect your account if you take a break as this is not breaking the rules.

• +2 1

I am newbies and I feel no any difficulty doing work here it is safe I don't need to be get ready and feel no need to go out side  when I feel free I start to doing my work .in this pandemic it is best for everyone .hope you all are enjoying and feel comfortable like me on this forum .

Hi dear welcome here

Yes surely you can take a break for some time from here 

But when you are not participating here then you can't get any profit but when hou come back then you can start your activities again.

This is a very amazing forum and is flaxible too.

All the best and do hard work 

Welcome my friend .. Of course there is no problem if you take a break and come back after a while .. But you will not win anything in this period of course .. And when you come back you can continue to work as if nothing had happened

Yes, friend, if there is a possibility that we take a break from the forum because if we take a break later we can return renewed and with new ideas to make topics or annotations but that unfortunately will affect our earnings but it is something that sometimes we must take or do it to return with everything.

You can, my friend, stop working whenever you want, but on the days that you did not work, you will not be paid at all, and as soon as you resume work, the method of payment will return to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, you can rest whenever you want because working in Crypto Talk is not mandatory, so if you are feeling a little tired, you can take a short break and there will be no pay during the break because you are not making useful posts.  You have to work hard to get the profits.

• +3 1

I took a long break and it was about a month and nothing happened to my Crypto Talk account.  I think you can take a break but I advise you not to take a long break so that you do not lose a lot of important information in the forum.

• +3 1

You can take a break, dear, but all we do here is work two hours with coding work, and I don't think this is difficult and does not affect your account or your work. In my opinion, you should continue to work. Thank you.

• +5 1

This forum provides us with a lot of valuable information that is invaluable in addition to earning enough money to buy basic needs.  You can work here anytime you want without affecting your daily life.  If you stop working for several days, that will not affect you at all.  You will get 200 satoshi for each sponsored and eligible post.  I advise you to focus on knowledge and not money, because knowledge is the basis of success.

• +3 1

Dear friend, you can take a break from work whenever you want, but when you take a break, you will stop making profits and when you resume work, you will return to reap profits.

You can stop working on the forum whenever u need to do it. But i think u should never stop posting. As you are gaining alot here. However, if you want to then you should stop posting for a specific period of time. And then your pay will also be stopped.

• +5 1

Welcome dear friend this question you choose to answer it if you stopped working on this forum, whether in the writing topics and publications or in trading, investments will not affect you sue your earnings which is working daily to improve upon this negative impact is only just.

• +2 2
  • +4 1