Environment of cryptotalk - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Environment of cryptotalk

Yes, there is nothing to worry about , if you are interested in taking a break and wanted to rest for a while. Better is to enjoy what you are doing. I don't think, when you will again join to resume your activity and your income will start there on.

• +4 1

Environment of crypto talk community is very friendly because if you work you will gain money and if you will stop you can resume when you want no restrictions are applied.

Hello my friend, thank you for your useful participation. You can suspend your work here for the period of time you choose, but certainly without work you will not receive money but you can resume work whenever you want.

• +1 1

If you are a new member in the beginning, you have to write a hundred useful comments, and that will be free, but then you will get paid for twenty comments only a day, so when you are one of the good people you will not take much time and you will have times to rest, do not worry about that.

• +3 1

The crypto environment is drunk. From here we can get information, acquire skills and bring money here. Here we can get acquainted with the big deal. You will need to collect it later, I really like the rules of this website. It is very common. We can go to the comments section in the publication. We can easily read any publication. We can see the news.

• +2 1

What time we work is up to us. We are free to work here whenever our hearts desire. This is something we can do while drinking tea. It is likely that taking a long break would have an effect on our earnings. We can all take a break now and then. We'll be able to close this gap later on if we work hard enough.

• +1 1

As you are aware, all of the members are well-educated.It's a fantastic way for you to learn while still earning money.You will have a great time on this platform, and you will be able to share your experience with others by sharing your material. You can also learn about other people's interactions with the platform by reading the post.It will also help you develop your content writing skills.

• +2 1

I don't mind if you take a break and stop posting, but you will not be able to benefit from the profits while at rest, but you should come back strong and have a lot of positive energy in order to create beautiful and useful posts that help you progress step by step to the path of success.

This was a good question on a lighter note. I loved how you stated it casually.. "with a cup of tea". I wish working here was something stress-free to do but it isn't really. You have to stress for earning good repute which is what im worried about nowadaya. My post count is about to reach 100 but reputation...not even 30. Wish me luck y'all. You guyzz are so stingy in giving beginners reputation 😆

This is very good idea crypto talk is a platform which one get joy and still earn money from this site and but you can resume your work again in the forum whenever you want.

If you can take a break, I did it for health problems and nothing happened, only that my earnings were not the same, but there is no publication, there is no payment, but I have already taken up everything again.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, this will affect your earnings ..
If you work you will get your profits automatically, or if you stop working you will not receive any dividends .. You won't get any money while you're away. 
My friend advised you to persevere in work that it will not take much of your time just at least two hours during the day is enough to learn and also to make money ..
Have a warm winter, my friend.

Well, it's pretty simple here. On the forum of the actual there is a direct relationship: more work - more earn, less work-correspondingly less earn. I think we can do it ourselves.

This forum is one of the best forums in cryptocurrencies, and as long as you work and bring you positive reviews on your comments, the site gives you Bitcoin, but if you stop working and the interest, you will not be able to get profits.

• +1 1

Yes it will definitely effect on our earning because if we will take a break from this platform then we would not receive earning for such days so i don't think that we have any need to take a break from this platform because we are giving a little time to this platform which is not difficult to manage. 

On 12/17/2020 at 5:36 PM, Anu1979 said:

Hi its cold time of winter with hot cup of tea.. Hope  so  all  of you  enjoy a great  time  in  crypto forum. I have  a question  is there any  possibility to  take a break  from this forum?  Will it effects our earnings?

No dude  there is not any problem of not doing work for some time because many times people are busy in their routines and they are not able to work on crypto talk but in this time. They don't earn and also not learn so it's advisable that not to leave the platform completely

Yes my dear friend you can take a break but my friend you can't take profits because you take off, there is no working Alternative about you we all need a break.

• Useful or interesting 1

i think if we take a break it effect our earning badly but also our learning we missed various new topics that may be important to learn for us to stay on this forum and our earning effect due to break so not take any break manage your time to use crypto and work with crypto to enjoy its features.

Hello there talk about environment on cryptotalk I think ok in my opinion this platform has positive environment because I see many seniors helping other junior these kind of gesture are very e beneficial so cryptotalk environment is a pretty good compared to other platform

Hello
I think this is one of the best sites you can work on. 
Because it's an easy and secure site and friends here are good, especially older people and experts, they give us a lot of help to get better .

Going for break will not affect our earning no but rather your earning because if you stop participating in the forum where did you think the income will come from and how did you intend doing for free income will be coming into your account is that possible if one is not a scammer.

I really like the cryptocurrency environment. Everyone here is very connected. Everyone comments on each other's posts. This is how everyone maintains a connection. Everyone here talks about everyone's opinion and expresses their opinion on any issue. I like the rules of this site very much. It's very simple. We can go to the comments section of the post. We can easily read any post. We can see the new news. It's very simple.

Quotes

Friends, this is a platform where you can work freely. You get paid to work here and you can leave when you want to work permanently. You will not be paid if you leave the job. If you quit your job for a while and start again, you will be paid here.

There is no problem. The work will continue as soon as you return, so if you happen to be busy with life matters or exams, for example, there is no risk for you to leave work for a while and then return later, and this is wonderful because it makes work comfortable.

• +1 1

The Cyptotalk forum is a very pleasant environment for all members. They are free and do not feel stressed ... because

If you work today. You will get money every day. There are no restrictions on other types of work so please stop working

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Casual dating at its finest – join the leading platform for relaxed and fun encounters! For a good time, one night only Living Women Superlative casual Dating
    • QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000   + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)   QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray рџ™‚ my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer  found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open рџ™‚ Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM     Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Биржи Binance и KuCoin возобновляют работу в Индии   Крупнейшая криптовалютная биржа мира Binance и гонконгская площадка KuCoin возвращаются на индийский рынок. Компании прошли регистрацию в Отделе финансовой разведки (FIU), обязались выплатить штрафы и выполнять правила налогообложения поставщиков виртуальных активов.    Криптобиржа KuCoin заплатила штраф в размере $41 000, а размер штрафа для Binance еще не определен, и сайт торговой площадки останется заблокированным до уплаты. Попавшие под ограничения криптобиржи Kraken и Gate.io тоже ведут переговоры о возвращении на индийский рынок, а платформа Bitstamp представила план ухода, рассказывает глава FIU Вивек Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). В конце 2023 года в Индии ввели ограничения на деятельность иностранных криптоплатформ, которые, по мнению властей, работали в стране нелегально. Финансовая разведка потребовала заблокировать доступ к их сайтам для местных трейдеров и инвесторов. В число заблокированных площадок помимо Binance и KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC и Bitfinex. Ранее министр финансов Индии Нирмала Ситхараман (Nirmala Sitharaman) заняла твердую позицию в отношении биткоина и других криптоактивов, заявив, что они не могут считаться настоящими деньгами.Подробнее на Bits.media: https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood выиграет судебное разбирательство с SEC 👨‍⚖️ Инвестиционная фирма Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит на исход судебного разбирательства между Robinhood и Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) относительно классификации Ethereum как ценной бумаги. По мнению KBW, Robinhood может одержать победу благодаря своему сдержанному подходу к листингу цифровых активов и ограниченному количеству поддерживаемых криптовалют (15 активов в США). KBW считает, что осторожная стратегия Robinhood продемонстрирует консервативный и ответственный подход компании, что может вызвать сочувствие суда в этом споре. Ограниченный выбор криптовалют, включая Ethereum, который составляет всего 25% криптовалютных транзакций на платформе Robinhood, может также сыграть на руку компании. Аналитики KBW предполагают, что судебное разбирательство не завершится до конца 2025 года. Однако акции Robinhood уже заметно выросли, достигнув 18 долларов. KBW поддерживает целевую цену в 20 долларов, поскольку компания готовится сообщить о самых высоких квартальных доходах за последние три года. Прогнозы KBW основаны на вере в то, что у Robinhood есть веские аргументы для оспаривания позиции SEC. Они считают, что доказательство тщательного процесса листинга и ограниченного количества поддерживаемых криптовалют может убедить суд поддержать компанию в этом деле. Победа в судебном процессе может значительно укрепить положение Robinhood на рынке цифровых активов. Тем не менее, важно отметить, что прогнозы KBW всего лишь аналитические предположения, и окончательный исход судебного разбирательства может отличаться. Инвесторам рекомендуется проявлять осторожность и тщательно оценивать все связанные риски перед принятием инвестиционных решений.
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие пользователи нашего сервиса!Мы так же размещены в ВебПроверка - (кликабельно), тут Вы можете оставить честный отзыв о нашем обменнике.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • Кто стейкал в данном проекте, нужно до 18-го числа взять свои токены обратно из стейкинга. Также нужно перевести оставшиеся метры на ММ, если такие остались.  Комиссия на снятие средств из стейкинга выходит 0.50-0.55 $, будем надеяться, что не будет 3-го сезона, а то ещё пол года нужно будет активничать и ждать дропа.
    • Снижение стоимости газа в Ethereum до четырехлетнего минимума вызвано запуском хардфорка Dencun, который привел к реализации опции Proto-Danksharding. Это снизило комиссии в сети, особенно на L2-сетях, вызывая волну волатильности цен на газ. Снижение платы за газ отрицательно сказалось на цене Ethereum, которая потеряла 4,2% за сутки. Эксперты предполагают, что такое снижение комиссий может предвещать приближение альтсезона.
    • Мы добавили новые направления обмена, теперь более 150 криптовалют доступны для обмена на фиатные валюты любого банка RUB, UAH.
    • Да, тоска зеленая на форуме... Весьма жаль, что угробили такую тему, но уже нет времени продолжать заниматься тем, что не дает никакого выхлопа... Прискорбно...
    • Конечно, далеко не уходит с этой тактикой. Максимум годовых 100% можно делать, не больше. Но с иксами надо иметь хороший опыт. Тоже не лёгкое дело. А на форуме кроме нас бывает, я даже не смотрю на посты. Пол года скоро пройдет, пока нету ничего нового(.