Environment of cryptotalk - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Environment of cryptotalk

Rest is something we must always do, of course it will affect earnings if we go several days without writing, because we will not have income on those days, but we will earn something very good, take care of our physical and mental health, so a few days without income is compensated with better thoughts and ideas. have you ever had a vacation? @Dormilon

• +1 1

It certainly affects earnings. But something I have learned from cryptotalk is its ease of use, or its accessibility. It is you who sets the schedule, the amount and the performance you want to achieve. Rest we can take because I have, but it affects earnings.

All the people on the cryptotalk forum are just friendly because all you have to do is work hard and make money. Thank you for sharing so much information with us, 

2 hours ago, Lewis01 said:

Rest is something we must always do, of course it will affect earnings if we go several days without writing, because we will not have income on those days, but we will earn something very good, take care of our physical and mental health, so a few days without income is compensated with better thoughts and ideas. have you ever had a vacation? @Dormilon

@Lewis01 Since I started in the world of cryptocurrencies I have not had holidays, I can tell you that I have more than 5 years without seeing a few days off, only when I get sick, but I do not have holidays, although as I work from home I think I'm always on holiday, I do what I like and that motivates me to be every day in this, so the holidays I do at any time inside the house, greetings.

• +1 1

You can work here whenever you want, and you can take a break whenever you want. There are no restrictions that prevent you from doing so, but you must know that you will not be paid for that day when the posts were not published

Environment of this platform is a very unique and friendly environment.you can work on this platform anytime and anywhere.You can ask your difficulties from seniors and get rid of it.Focus on your work and work hard on this platform.you can leave the work also and start doing it again there is not much restrictions about it.

You can take a break at or at any time. This will not affect your account, just review the rules when you return and read every new event in the forum while you are absent from it.

• +2 1

Hey, buddy. I hope you're okay. 
Of course, you can take a break from work in this forum, but you definitely won't get paid in that period, and you can go back whenever you want, good luck.

You can work here whenever you want, and you can take a break whenever you want. Focus on your work and work hard on this platform.you can leave the work also and start doing it again there is not much restrictions about it.

Dear friend you can work here at anytime . There is no any restrictions being applied here. If you want to take a break you can have it and come back . During the break time you won't get any bitcoins that's it.  There is no other problems.

We are sure that being active in cryptotalk allows us to be updated with the issues and at the same time we receive profits, but if we stop working one day we would not receive the payment for that day without working, everyone decides whether to take one or more days off but you do not receive payment.

Edited by Carmelo Lames

Of course you can take breaks from this forum and they do not affect your earnings, just remember that if you do not publish they do not pay you and all the time you are resting they will not pay you anything until you post topics again this depends on each person if they want to continue working or not  everyone makes their decision.

Welcome, my friend, you can take a rest and not work on the forum for a period of time, but this will affect your profits and you will not be able to get money or pay you and when you return to work I advise you to compensate what you missed so that you are paid and compensate for everything

• +2 1

This site pay when your work has end, environment are good people do own work no one disturb to the other members, old members help the newcomers and also the friendly environment ,you can ask a question where you face the problem. 

Your dear friend, there is no objection if we stop for a while from participating and publishing and then return. If the seriousness, diligence and perseverance there is nothing that affects our profits then when we return to take off we can make up for everything.

• +1 1

Yes if you are just a new users you lose all your posts and you can go under the 100 post so when you come back you need to post your necessary hundred post to start earning like you start from the beginning...

Thanks for your question, I was also wondering about that. I was afraid that my account would be suspended or banned. If I stopped participating for a period of time, all of us might have an emergency matter that prevents him from working here, but after reading the responses I was reassured that nothing of that would happen.

Of course, my friend, if you stop working for a few days, this will reduce your profits, of course
On what basis will you get the money if you do not work, this is unfair to the remaining members

• +4 1

This platform is free for all and when you follow the rules, there is no way it is going to be a burden or is going to oppress you, so you are free to take a break for as long as you like but just bear it in mind that you can't get paid without making posts.

I did not know that. I thought that daily you should write posts, but sometimes one of us is forced to take a break, or as a result of an emergency situation, he never works.

Crypto talk give all member full freedom .it will not give specific time like other site it give you whole the whenever you can work it  is all up to you we can work here any part of day there is no restriction on working here it is such a amazing  site   

You can stop whenever you want and your account will not be affected by this matter, many members here are not active daily, it is simple that only 20 posts per day will be paid regardless of the rank or date of your account, and you can return to the forum and publish the posts again.

• +2 1

Hello dear friends, I'm new in the cryptotalk forum. The environment of cryptotalk forum is very good. By working on cryptotalk we gain knowledge experience about cryptocurrency.

My dear friend, if you stop working for a specified period, nothing will affect your daily income from the forum. If you do not write comments, you will not be given encrypted currencies

Yes you are right that by this our earning will be stop for a period. And after we start working on this forum we can get and restart getting our earning. And this is useful for us.