Can I Apply For Loan On Bitcoin? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Authority

Can I Apply For Loan On Bitcoin?

The current value and demands for Bitcoins does make it a financial asset that can be used as a collateral security. But still I do not recommend using Bitcoins because you will never know how the value of Bitcoins are going to turn out to be by the end of this year. So it is more appropriate to use it as an investment option.

Throughout the time that I have been in the world of cryptocurrencies, I have heard a lot about cryptocurrency loans and I have always had that uncertainty of knowing if it is something possible or is it just another hoax to attract people's attention.

On 12/16/2020 at 3:30 PM, Authority said:

images.jpeg.445c1424259ac86873a403fe2327e6c1.jpeg451723592_images(1).jpeg.c10fcd4a4bec946e63e44851e79e8398.jpeg

Can I apply on bitcoin loan?

Because what I understand on bitcoin is Bitcoin is such a very well liquid asset at hand are institutions that will withstand it as guarantee for a advance and hand you currency in as slight as 24 hours per day. 

Yeah bitcoin have a very good potential on getting profit in short term, but getting loan in bitcoin is not easy thing to do, because no site will give us load easily because crypto worled is full of scammers o its hard to believe each other.

I have never seen or heard anyone borrow money on bitcoin before, you can only make money by saving and investing on bitcoin not thorough borrowing, the only way you can help yourself by generating good earning on bitcoin is by investing wisely at the favourable market time. Borrrowing on bitcoin is not a good advise and I don't think it would ever work. It is better you take your mind off it. 

It is very easy to acquire loans if you put crypto-currency as collateral, although you have to consider the volatility of crypto-currency since after obtaining the credit the variation of the price of the collateral influences the level of risk and in the worst case the position is liquidated.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

This is possible, only that borrowing in BTC is somewhat risky since this greatly increases its value, now it would be much more convenient to borrow in stable currencies such as dai or usdt, but of course the interests are something that affects a lot.

• +1 1

The loans are something of a lot of responsibility, I think it would be better to ask for it in the USDT cryptocurrency which is a very good alternative because it does not rise or fall in value.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I do not think so because Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and electronic currency and it is not possible to withdraw a loan from it. You have to invest and work in order to save the money. All the best, my friend.

I am not completely clear on it and I do not think this works as well as a loan from a financial identity like a conventional bank because this is a decentralized cryptocurrency and the ideal is either its function is by mining or investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/21/2020 at 7:36 PM, shaheer_x9 said:

I don't think that this is possible because bitcoin is not connected with any special banking and even btc is used by people from different countries across the globe and even btc hasn't Bank details about any user but if it's possible than its great and everyone will take advantage of this.

I also don't think that will be possible but when I search on Google I find out some site that you can apply for bitcoin loan probably try and research 

On 12/28/2020 at 9:59 PM, velasco19 said:

It is very easy to acquire loans if you put crypto-currency as collateral, although you have to consider the volatility of crypto-currency since after obtaining the credit the variation of the price of the collateral influences the level of risk and in the worst case the position is liquidated.

Thanks for your respond I noticed kucoin also good for applying for loan but collateral on cryptocurrency will definitely not consider the loan you are trying to apply. 

On 12/16/2020 at 2:30 PM, Authority said:

Can I apply on bitcoin loan?

Because what I understand on bitcoin is Bitcoin is such a very well liquid asset at hand are institutions that will withstand it as guarantee for a advance and hand you currency in as slight as 24 hours per day. 

@Authority Your publication is not very clear, but I must analyze that you mean receiving loans in BTC, there are platforms that offer you something similar, but they leverage you with something as a guarantee, it is not that they are going to give you some bitcoin just like that, what It also happens is that as in many countries there is regulation on the subject of cryptocurrencies, it is very difficult to see this type of operations because they fall into the illegal and many people are careful not to fall into a crime, in other countries where regulations do not exist, loans in BTC are almost non-existent because investors focus on exchange trading that they see as safer and fast profitable with price fluctuation.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you are talking about borrowing for trading, leveraged trading, for example, the Binance platform offers trading with a leverage and you can borrow from the platform to make a deal,
As for getting a full loan of bitcoin for a long period of time to buy a specific thing, I do not know if there are sites or companies that provide that type of services, especially that the price fluctuates.

• +2 1

I think it is not possible that a loan can be taken from Bitcoin or loan can be applied from any site or bank..

And I did not get any information quoting from the loan..

Hello my friend, I do not think that you can take out a loan for several reasons, including that this currency is a decentralized currency, and secondly, this site is a site for profit, meaning to earn money only, not borrowing, meaning that it is an investment site. I hope in the future there will be borrowing or granting loans.

I don't think there is any site from where we can take BTC loan.  And this site is mainly for income. We can earn profit by working here. Maybe these sites have been created for spamming, where it has been said that they will give loans. Later they will steal our information. So be careful.

• +5 1

This is really amazing news that we can also borrow from crypto. I'm new to this forum so I don't know how to borrow. So I don't think we can borrow from crypto forums and I don't think that's possible. But if this is true then this will be another unique feature of the forum from which many people will benefit and will also be able to take loans. Bitcoin is a very valuable asset in this day and age and we must keep this asset safe.

20 minutes ago, Zain Alee said:

This is really amazing news that we can also borrow from crypto. I'm new to this forum so I don't know how to borrow. So I don't think we can borrow from crypto forums and I don't think that's possible. But if this is true then this will be another unique feature of the forum from which many people will benefit and will also be able to take loans. Bitcoin is a very valuable asset in this day and age and we must keep this asset safe.

@Zain Alee My friend it is true you can probably apply for loan on bitcoin you can do research on your own idea to find out because I was also argueing but when I try and research and I find out two site that are main to apply for loan on bitcoin. 

Edited by Authority

if you want a loan in Bitcoin my suggestion is to check out Bitbond which allows the users to take out a loan in Bitcoin and pay it back over time. The thing's to think about with taking a crypto loan's is that you not only pay back the money in lending fees as well as the price movement of bitocoin so double whammy so it could be to your advantage or against it.

On 1/15/2021 at 8:47 PM, Dormilon said:

@Authority Your publication is not very clear, but I must analyze that you mean receiving loans in BTC, there are platforms that offer you something similar, but they leverage you with something as a guarantee, it is not that they are going to give you some bitcoin just like that, what It also happens is that as in many countries there is regulation on the subject of cryptocurrencies, it is very difficult to see this type of operations because they fall into the illegal and many people are careful not to fall into a crime, in other countries where regulations do not exist, loans in BTC are almost non-existent because investors focus on exchange trading that they see as safer and fast profitable with price fluctuation.

@Dormilon Loan exist in bank and before you can apply for loan on bitcoin they most have some information about your bank statements and they don't give out loan any how they will personal check some statement on your bank account because you can apply for the loan on any cryptocurrency platform. 

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, USA said:

It's not possible for any bitcoin to be borrowed from this site.Because this site is for earning, this site allows us to earn money by commenting and posting, but there is no way to borrow money from this site.I may be wrong but as far as I can see there is nothing to do but earn from this site.If you could borrow Bitcoin, it would be much better, it would be an advantage for members of the platform , but it is not possible simply because they will be at the receiving end. 

@USA Use your Google search and find out some information about bitcoin loan you will find some site that are capable of give bitcoin loan but not all individuals can probably apply for the loan because of the problems and statistics and also the rules but since bank is given out loan bitcoin will also be given out loan for future propos. 

So far on the knowledge I have on Bitcoin I don't think Bitcoin is a means or can give out loan. Let's take a good example of cryptocurrency where you're earning through posts and comments, so there is no way of getting loan  from such a forum.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

The extreme volatility and fluctuating market of BTC interest me about BTC that the rest altcoins. Considering the advantages and various opportunities for making hefty amount of profits I don't support or recommend BTC loans owing to some basic facts such as financial loss and cyber theft. 

• +3 1

No, dear friend, you will not be able to get a loan from this forum or through cryptocurrency but you take your money for the work you do here on this forum and I think the policy of this forum is very strict.

• +1 1