How to tag people in your post? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmad746

How to tag people in your post?

Yes this is the best time to tag your friends and also come and comment and like your post bit I'm new and I get something knowledge about this forum and my first priority is that to gain more and more knowledge and experience and the followers then I will go and post then I tag my friend. 

I believe you can include someone in a comment by putting the add flag and then writing the name of the person you want to mention, but I believe the person must have commented on the same article as you.

You can think of a person in a comment by putting the @ sign and then typing the name of the person that you want to mention in the comment, it is a little similar when you mention a person in a comment on the Facebook application.

• +1 1

Hi there good things if you want to tag other people in your post I think it is very very easy first of all you have to put it at the radio and then put the person name that you want to tag in your comment after that the tag is complete and you will be able to Jack are you for those person is right or not just a click on the tab tag

Dear it is simple if you want to put a tag in your post then you have to go on the button to create a post and there you can find an option to put a tag there you can put any type of tag in your post. I think you know who to put a tag.

• +1 1

Yes, it is a simple forum app. You can tag anyone by typing @ and then selecting their hus/ger name. It's really helpful when you're responding to a particular person's issue or mentioning it to a friend.

My friend, you are welcome
It's as simple as putting the @ sign and then the name of the person you want to be mentioned in your post

I wish you success

My friend, in fact, if you want to make a reference to someone, you just need to enter this symbol (@) and then you record his name and write the post and so it will be referred to

I am not a very old person here in the group, but I can say that it is very easy, you give it in the box that says "QUOTE" or you can even put an @ and the name of the user you want, example: @Ahmad746, it is a simple step for this I recommend that you summon the person to answer your question or answer the person's question.

I think that you can mention any person in the comment by placing the add flag and then you write the name of the person you want to mention, but I think that the person must have actually commented on the same post. Jazak Allah ♥️

It is very simple. First, you have to add this @ sign, then know the name of the person you want to refer to. People may suggest you, if not among them write their full name ... Good luck🧡

Welcome as a member of this forum. We are pleased to join you, Eliza. You must type the symbol @ and then enter the name of the member that you want to refer to in my opinion. This is how the mark is placed.

Yes its a basic feature of this forum.You can tag some one by using @ and then typtyping hus/ger name and selecting it.Its very useful when you are giving reply to specific Persons problem or mentioning your friend to see it.

• +1 1

Tagging is a good good feature on this platform, if you want to reply to any user on this platform, then you can tag it.And Many people liked this 

It's a very easy way to tag your post. You have to use the @ character and then write the name of the person you want to tag, thank you dear.

The topic is easy, my friend, if you want to mention a member in this forum, you must use this special character @ and then write the name of the member and then it will be mentioned in your comment.

Hello there, pal! It is quite likely that you can tag someone in the cryptotalk forum in your publications, but if you do, I suggest that you do so for a particular purpose, such as if you need someone to answer to what you tag that specific individual with. It's easy to do; it's the same as on other social networks, where you type @ and the username appears automatically.

I was hoping for your help, but I am also a new member in the forum. We are looking forward to the members of the experience and their comments to get their answer. Perhaps it contains a solution to this problem. Good luck to you, friends.

Dear friend it is the same as in other social networks where you put @ and then the username will automatically appear for you to add it to your publication

You do this if you want someone to comment on or see your post.

Hello dear,we need to value and put together that strong strategy to it need to Know what is happening right now and grow,i am nott very old person here in the group,thank you.

Good evening friends. I recommend that if you do, there must be a specific reason for you to do it, as if you need someone to respond to what you tag that specific person. To do it, it is simple, it is the same as in other social networks where you put @ and then the username will automatically appear for you to add it to your publication.

To indicate a specific person in the forum.. Like all programs using this code before the person's name @ when placed it will show you your contacts type the beginning of the name and complete the search alone... This is how you identify people and reach them quickly and easily

Don't worry, my dear friend, it is very easy. You just have to use this @ character and then put the username that you want to be mentioned in the post

To tag someone on your post is by putting is username on the post which is made by you it is good to tag someone on the posts that is made by individual which we can make reply on the same topic been discussed by someone and @ will follow then the username of the person you want to tag