How to tag people in your post? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmad746

How to tag people in your post?

Hi dear friend,

This is very easy to tag someone in your post. Simply, choose the function key @ and than select the name of the member whom you want to tag. Choose the name of right person. Sometimes there are available a list of same names.

Dear Friend
Thanks for your question, but I don't understand why you want to refer to people here
We are starting to do 100 hindrances and then make 20 comments on them, a good sign in order to get some money.
Good luck

Dear friend, from my experience here and by taking advantage of the elderly, I think you can tag this by putting this @ tag followed by the name of the person whose name you want to put in the tag

Hello dear friend, Welcome here in this forum. You should not take tension about it. You just have to use @  to tag someone in your post. 

Thank you.

On 12/16/2020 at 6:56 PM, Ahmad746 said:

Dear seniors I want to know how to tag someone in your post?  Kindly seniors give me answer because I am a new here and do not know how to tag people in post.  I will appreciate everyone who give me answer of this post. 

Thank you all 

So simple my friend if you want to tag anyone into your post then you need to  draw such a symbol "@" know as at the rate of.. When you draw it then all the members which will be in your list will show behind this mark.. So to whom you want to tag, only click on them and all of them will automatically added into your posts.. Thanked me latter if you got any useful information with this post. 

• +1 1

Yes, this subject is very useful for all of us because we all want to know how to tag people, but I'd like to tell you more about it here. If you want to tag someone in your message, use the @ symbol. Then you'll need to make use of the @ choice. As you exit, @ will essentially tag him.

It is a very wonderful feature in this forum, it makes it easy for you if you want someone to see what you wrote or if you want to direct the speech to someone. You can also invite other members to express their opinion on a topic, all they have to do is use the @ sign before the name.

• +4 1

Hi friend, I like your question if you have another question bothering feel free to express it here. If you want tag someone all you to do is the write @ sign behind the username you want to tag

@Ahmad746 Thanks I'm also newbies in this forum, me too I have been trying to tag a members to my post for long time, in this just little information that just shared now thought me alots about how to tage a friend, thanks.

If you want to tag someone in your post.  Then you must use this @ option.  And @ it will basically tag him as you get off.  And it allows you to easily attach to your posts by tagging anyone.

It is very easy to tag someone here at the forum , it is even easier than Facebook , because with Facebook you have to be friends in order to tag someone , but here it is not the case , it is enough that both of you are members of this forum , just know how to spell that person's name and put the @ sign and start writing his name, the forum will immediately give you suggestions to choose from.

It is very important this detail that just posted the friend regarding how to label a person, is practically the same as in other applications such as Instagram. I am new and I really did not know how to label a person, grateful to participants who share their valuable knowledge. 

Although I am a beginner here, it is one of the things that I learned through my participation in this forum.  You can tag someone by typing the @ symbol, followed by the username that you want to tag in your comment 

Best regards

When you want to tag or tag a member here, you must use this @ and then add the name that you want to mention in your post. 

You are welcome here. To mark someone on your post, you must put the @ character and then write the name that you want to refer to, but make sure that there is a reason for putting this tag.

• +3 1

Welcome my dear friend to this wonderful forum, we are all here to take advantage of each other, to mention another member in your comment that it is very easy, only you have to click on the symbol @ and then write the name of the member without a blank and it will appear to you simply

• +1 1

Actually First you have to click on the character @ that is present on the keyboard of mobile or laptop. After that you have to write the name of that person to which you want to mention. These are very simple steps.

• +1 1

My friend you can mark in your post the way by clicking on the signal @ and write down the name of the person you want to mention, and write to him what you want, it's very easy, I advise you to try it. 

My friend you can mark in your post the way by clicking on the signal @ and write down the name of the person you want to mention, and write to him what you want, it's very easy, I advise you to try it. 

• +1 1

This is very easy method for tag people. If you want to tag someone on your post then just you have to use (@) this symbol. Then type your user name. Your tag will be show then. 

Hello friend.Tagging people in your posts is not that difficult. You have to use the function '@' then type the user's username immediately. There will be suggestion list as you're typing. Once you see the correct username, select it and proceed to type your message.thanks for read my comments

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that if you want to tag any member this method is @Username you should tag your buddies because through this they can now your knowledge through your posts.

It's a piece of cake! You must use the special symbols '@' for this! If you want to tag someone, type '@' first, then the name of the person you'd like to tag! When you start typing, you'll see a lot of tips on your screen! Then, click on the name of the person you're looking for! You'll be effective! So give it a shot right now!

Dear it is very simple to tag someone in our posts like we tag people on other social media accounts . We just have to click on @ button and and select our desired person from the list below . After selection they will be marked black ,it means they are tagged and now you can ask them what you want .

Dear friend, according to my information, if you want to refer to someone in your post, all you have to do is press @ and then type the name of the person you want to refer to.