How to tag people in your post? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmad746

How to tag people in your post?

Welcome to the forum. To tag someone in your message, you must use @ and then type the name of the person you want to refer to

• +3 1

You can put the tag by typing the name of the member that you want to mention before writing the comment, and then he will receive a notification that you mentioned him.

hello dear all member I hope you all are good and doing a great job on this platform first of all I want to tell you that if you use to a tag with other people's you need to use special character for tagging it is @ is you can use for tag

I'm still tagging my good friends, and I'm not sure why they don't answer because there are a lot of stuff going on right now that we need to respect and bring together a solid plan for. We need to know what's going on right now and evolve with it, because it's what we need to learn. To tag someone is to inform them of something.

Hlo dear mate

You can tag someone if you want that , that person do react on your post. So the method is very simple you just add the "@" and then write the name of your member which would you like to tag.

Thank you all the best

Hi everyone and thanku too from my site for sharing the valuable information . Actually i have a question to ask . How can we follow others and how can we see who is following us. Please spare sometime and guide me .

Using the Forum Tagging feature is a good thing and it makes the forum more active as you tag any forum member for a notification.  You have to use the (@) symbol and then type in the desired member name.

• +4 1

It's easy. All you have to do is put this @ tag and then put the name of the person you want to refer to in your post, and so you will have tagged the person you want in your post.

I am not an old member but I can help you solve your question to tag a member of this forum you only have to put the @ symbol followed by your username and that user will be tagged and will receive a notification is very simple and uncomplicated. 

it's to easy 

like another platform like facebook or instagram or telegram,

use @ and write the name after that 

too simple!! 

Good luck.

You can mention anyone in the comment by putting the @ sign, then writing the name of the person you want to mention, and this method is very easy.

You can do this by placing an @ sign before the name you want to refer to, but the name must be written clearly and correctly so as not to mention other people.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend.

This is very simple. You can mention any person you want in your comment by using this @ , followed by the name of the person you want to tag in your comment.

To tag someone you should write this symbol @ write the username of the member but the members must be a registered members of this platform and should know the username of the member, then create post that is useful for the member you want to mention.

• +1 1

MY dear friend you can tag people just by writing @ on your msg you will tag any one you want. Just keep on working you will know manny things.

• +1 1

I do not use any tag for any member of the forum because I am posting the information I have for everyone so that everyone in the forum can benefit from it.  If you like to tag anyone then you should use the @ symbol before any member's name in this forum so you tag them.

• +3 1

That the use of the mark for members in some cases is necessary in order for them to pay attention to your comment and to receive a notification to mention their names in the posts.  You can tag anyone in the forum with the @ sign and then you have a lot of different names for the members in the forum and you have to type in the name of the member that you want to refer to.

• +1 1

My dear friend, you can quickly tag in the crypto forum. Put a @ sign next to the name of the person you choose to tag, and then enter the name. I believe it is preferable to tag mates. By tagging your mates, they will be able to see what you are posting for. They will even assist you. Thank you so much

It's a very easy thing, my friend when you want to tag someone you have to use this (@) character then you have to write his or her name after then the name will show on your screen. that's it. Good luck ❤

To tag people in a post it is very simple thing. You just have to press @, then the type of the person name and it will show in front of them and from their you can tag them in a post. It is same like tagging in Facebook posts etc.

• +1 1

If you want to tag a specific member in a message, you must use the @ symbol. Then you write the name of the member you want to tag in your post after that.

Yes, my friend, here in the coding forum, we know that it is possible to respond through comments to any post that a member previously created.  If we want to mention the owner of the post in the comment, then we put an @ sign and after it the name of the owner of the post, and therefore the owner of the post will be mentioned by us if we mention him in our comment.

• +2 1

In order to mention someone in your comment, you must add this sign (@) and then write the first letter of the name of the person you want y The process is easy and simple, try it and you will see