How to tag people in your post? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmad746

How to tag people in your post?

You need to put @ and after it the name of the member you want to tag him in the post, it's that simple my friend.

Note that you need to write his name right in order to tag him. 

@fayyaziacc, @Fiyyaz7711, yes dear members I don't know earlier from this forum that how can we tags friend in the forum. The information sharing is very important and useful for everyone to learn and earn money online. You can write a symbol @ and then put the name of the member how's you want to tag in the post.

Welcome, my high friend, and I am also new here, and I will read the responses in order to learn the method because I may need to use it when I start publishing or when writing a useful post.

You have to use this symbol @ and then you write his name.
The site will show you a lot of similar names and then you press its name.
- The member referred to will be notified that you have referred to him.

If you want to tag a member in a post you are to use a special character which is @. After that then you write the name of the member you want to tag in  your post you click on the @ button and tag more of members 

Dear friend, you can simply tag someone, just like on social media, by typing the @ sign and then the name of the person you want to tag without any space between the tag and the name. In the event that you do not know the name completely, you can write a part of it and it will give you the options that contain this part.

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Yes, dear friend, of course, you know friends from others with a sign @ Yes, we are learning to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you, dear friend, for your good question.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend in this forum if you want to put the name of one of the members in your topic you should use the letter @after that write the name of the person you want I wish you luck 

As is the way in most social networking sites, put @ and then a list of the names of the members will appear, then you write the name of the member you want to refer to, and with this matter a notification will be received for this member.

It's simple my friend and you don't need to worry if you want to tag a member, all you have to do is use a special character that is @. Then, you write the name of the member you want to tag in your post,

It's very easy

• +2 1

This topic is very simple and very easy
All you have to do is place the @ sign before the account that you want to be mentioned in your post or comment, and this feature is one of the many advantages that distinguish the forum

• +1 1

This is a good thing to learn it is always nice to be able to show who someone is directly speaking to sometimes since I reply to a topic can be made by almost all the members

Dear friend, you can make a reference to someone by typing @ and then follow it with the name of the person you want to refer to. It is a simple method and does not require much time. Thank you.

• +2 1

My friend, you can refer to any member of the forum in a very easy way by placing the symbol @ then typing the name of the member correctly after the reference and without a space, and this is referred to in your posts or topics here in the forum.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend. I don't know how to tag this. But I want to know about tagging. Want to acquire knowledge. Then I will talk about this. Sorry friends thank you.

I am also didn't know about this friend. I am also new user and i am trying to learn lots of things of this forum. But i get this question answer by reading comment on your topic. Thanks for sharing this informative topic with us. 

• +1 1

Hello friend, it is a watch-up matter like in other applications, you just have to sign the @ sign and then type the name of the member that you want to mention in your comment and the command And he can reply to you by tweeting him, good luck

Hi dear friend this is very simple for using this topic hope you are understand my this experience and my opinion you can follow my I post brother this is very simple only using your keyboard @ only this is very simple and you easily tag any people for any comment and any post hope you understand my opinion and also like my purse good luck.

You have to use the character @ to tag the person it is used in every platform to tag others.after writing @ write the correct spelling of the person Id name and there he got tagged in your post.

If you want to mention someone in a comment within your post, you must use a special character that is @, and then start writing letters of his name, it is useful to do this in order to spread the information 

• +2 1

welcome my friend . It is very easy . All you have to do is write a 55 mark and then write the name of the member you want to tag in your post . A notification will be sent to your friend that you mentioned in your post .

I have seen many posts in which people give reference of other people dear friend i think this is known as taging so guide me more about it if we save the other post then we make our post and tag the other person then is it  right.

• +3 1

I think that you can mention any person in the comment by placing the add flag and then you write the name of the person you want to mention, but I think that the person must have actually commented on the same post