You have any Problem?? ( Share with us) - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

You have any Problem?? ( Share with us)

Hello my friend, thank you for your beautiful post. I want to ask you about the subject of reputation evaluation, how does it come, and what benefits me. Thank you in advance.

Thank you very much for your help,
The experts in the forum are many, and everyone is really helping the new members.
Perhaps you can raise topics about trading if you have time for us to benefit from all of you.
I wish you success.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi everyone hope you are all good. 🥰

I want to introduce something upgradable. Because here I want to organize some solution of beginners questions. And I will answer you by mentioning you here on my post and you also asked others and solved new members problems here.

So guys help for the beginners we give them proper and benefitable answers. 

Like if they want answers about:

#1 Reputation

#2 Learning

#3 Earning

#4 Teaching

#5 Investment

#6 cryptocurrencies

If anyone want to ask us question about these topics and furthermore about anything ask us without any fear guys.

And best of luck guys and also Good Night. 🌃

Hey buddy, if unfortunately we got any problem or any issue on this amazing platform we should consult with senior members or we can contact with the support team or moderators.

• +1 1

Dear life is full with problem.  Every One have to face the problems. Some have fianacial problems and some have social problems. Successful man is that who manages the broblem successfully. 

Thank you for your support and for being a responsible member of this forum. You are really doing a great job. I haven't encountered any issues with this forum yet. This forum is very useful and informative for me. If a member needs any information, the experienced members of this forum are always there to help.

• +1 1

Thank you so much my friend for creating this topic that will helpful for the beginner to get their answers and the solutions of their problem instead of making new topics. According to me, I am not facing any problem yet. But the one thing that disappointing me is that people are not giving reputation for useful posts after the payment is stopped.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes bro i am very happy that you are help other peoples who are unaware at this forum.specially for beginners which dont know about this plate forum.and they dont know who we at this plate forum.i am really appreciate you that you can offers that any problems i am ready for the solution of your problems .its a great effort bro .i respect your effort .i hope beginners get benefit from this post .best of luck 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Of course, the experienced members of this forum are always there to help new members, to guide them well, to answer all their questions and to encourage them. The answers to all the questions of the new members are available in this forum. New members should not face any problem in getting information and experience. We should help and support each other so that every member can benefit from this forum.

Following the rules and regulations should come first in our minds, but base on what the topics say what we don't understand we could try creating a topic about it or ask the Senior members here.

You are welcome mate, to be sincerely speaking and point of fact, there's nothing to find difficult here, as far as you will try to be hard working and always make sure you obey by the rules and regulations of the forum, also follow the senior members that have much experience about the forum.,

Yes you are right i have seen many members facing problems and then asking to the senior members on the forum by posting their problem and all the members try to help them with their knowledge and skills and its a good sign if i feel any problem i will ask on the forum for sure

no my dear,  I've not any problem or objection against this site. brcause of this site is very simple and easy to use. if i feel or fetch any problem i will remember you

Thank you for this wonderful initiative. We must help each other and work as a team. For me, I have not encountered any problems, but I will not hesitate to ask questions in case I need any explanation.

I have always created a world of corruption. I don't really have a problem working here, because I read other members' posts and deal with them often. I think becoming a new member. Letters

Thank you so much my dear friend for such an amazing information and be so cooperative it is very good thing that helping others through your topic if someone have any problem will be consult you and in this forum if we help each other then we can do our work with our level best.

• +2 1

Hello! First of all i am new here i dont know its rules and terms  but hopefully, with the passage of time i will understand all the things. My first priority is to complte my first 100 hundred posts after that i will  face the stages if everything will be fine and payment  will receive i will be ok with that forum. beside that i dont have any problem i am enjoying on it.

Friend yes we can solve problems with consulting to each other,but if we try to find the solution of the problem on this forum then it would be goos to us. Because with this we can read other post and can check which post is good and which bad. Who is making good and how to make post. So i think we can solve the our issue to read other post. This is my opinion.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2020 at 3:32 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi everyone hope you are all good. 🥰

I want to introduce something upgradable. Because here I want to organize some solution of beginners questions. And I will answer you by mentioning you here on my post and you also asked others and solved new members problems here.

Thank you for this wonderful post as the publication is complete and provides all the information that the novice wants to know. Through this, the novice can be asked what questions he wants in order to benefit. I wish you success. @F4 Shahid Ali

I am very satisfied from this forum. I don't have any problems about any thing. I shall suggest beginners to learn and follow the rules and regulations of this forum. They will be start earning very soon.

Hello dear i am new here in this forum. I really like your post because your post is useful and informative. Thanks for sharing information. 

On 12/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

. 🥰

Like if they want answers about:

#1 Reputation

#2 Learning

#3 Earning

#4 Teaching

#5 Investment

My friend your post is useful and helpful for everyone especially new members but my friend I have a question and I hope you give me answer of these question that if I quote any post by mistake then how I remove this from my post and if we want to delete our previous posts then how we do this .

• +2 1

I'm generally state-of-the-art in the crypto world.in actuality, I don't experience the ill effects of any issue during work here as I took in a ton by perusing the post of different individuals and raising their problems.in my opinion,new part read different posts .

My friend I am facing the problem of earning the btc because my btc balance is not sending for two weeks so please guide me about this and tell me when I will be able to send my btc balance.

I shared a good idea my friend, it is good for us to cooperate with each other and share our problems at work in the forum so that we can overcome them together and the work becomes better and easier, as for me, I do not have any problems working here and I try to benefit from the advice of old members and work on it.

• +5 1