You have any Problem?? ( Share with us) - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

You have any Problem?? ( Share with us)

Thank you, my friend. I have no problem yet this site is beautiful and all users can learn and gain from it easily but what bothers me repeated publications and I do not know why some repeat publications I hope to answer this question

On 12/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi everyone hope you are all good. 🥰

I want to introduce something upgradable. Because here I want to organize some solution of beginners questions. And I will answer you by mentioning you here on my post and you also asked others and solved new members problems here.

So guys help for the beginners we give them proper and benefitable answers. 

Like if they want answers about:

#1 Reputation

#2 Learning

#3 Earning

#4 Teaching

#5 Investment

#6 cryptocurrencies

If anyone want to ask us question about these topics and furthermore about anything ask us without any fear guys.

And best of luck guys and also Good Night. 🌃

Hi friend @F4 Shahid Ali!i hope you are fine!bro i have a problem which i,m discussing with you.my first problem is that i have posted 190 above posts,but my yobit account show only 126 posts?my second problem is that my rating at cryptotalk os 50 above,but i get payment of only 20 posts!please answer me and also react 💖

Mathelda.j

Thank you, my dear friend, for this beautiful initiative, where novices were able to raise their problems that hinder them while working in the forum. I thanked my friends. I hope you will earn well. 

Thank you for sharing such a useful topic. I just joined this platform and didn't post my first 100 posts. Please help me out.

Thank you, my friend, for offering help to beginners, in fact I am talking here, but I am a person with an interest in the world of cryptocurrencies. I read the policy and rules of this forum and started to interact daily, and in fact I learn more and more and it also provides us with some good profits, good luck for everyone.

I am trying to learn to trade cryptocurrencies, but I cannot find any site that provides good information, so I hope that you will provide me with good sites to learn technical analysis.

• +1 1

I really don't have any problems but the idea is brilliant and I hope help any one if i can.  We all like a family we can help each other in this forum. These are my questions to grow in the group and personally, I would appreciate a lot if you would help me answer them. Thanks for sharing a useful post.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, we are here to increase our experience and knowledge, and we can ask any question whenever we want, and the expert members here can help us in case we do not understand some things.

thanks so much for your help my friend,  begginers will be the one facing alots of problems so they should go ahead and ask anything and senior members will answer them.  that's why we are here to help and guide each other. 

Dear I know clearly about Crypto world and I always reaserch about Crypto currencies . And I have not any problem still now . If when I will face any problem in future then I will share on crypto talk. 

• +4 1

Recently i start working here.still i don't have any problem.this is really a helpful post for begginers who have problem of any type.so they could ask and share their problem to their fellows and can get solution to their problem.

Till now I haven't faced any issue but you have created a great topic where every beginner can get solution of its problem. Keep working for facilitating members there to build a supportive environment there. Good luck.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes my friend I want to tell you that I am new on this forum and I have some problems because at this time I have not sufficient knowledge about the cryptocurrency that's why I am facing some problems but I am trying to get the proper knowledge about the cryptocurrency

• +1 1

While discussing problem with my brother in chat, he most of the times ask me how you get to the solution and then I have to explain each step. And in between he keep on asking me questions. This was about chat so there is no problem.

Sometimes it happens that after that we are thinking alone to solve the problems and our thinking does not go to all that we can solve our ourselves, we need the help of others, sometimes  Others need our help and if they want to solve their problems with us, discus their thinkings , but everyone can solve their problems  or else it will be very difficult. 

Hello friend I want to tell you that I am a beginner of this platform and start working on crypto talknow in these days I have faced a little bit problem there is no reason but my friends account is banned I don't know why but he was the hard worker and their account is bad this problem is much serious problem for me and him so please tell me why my account my friends account is banned I will tell you the mail of my friends account

• +2 1

That's really a good suggestion, that if you have any questions about cryptocurrencies or cryptotalk forum then you can create a topic about the question, so that we will give our own opinions. 

Dear friend, there are so many terms that beginners cannot quickly understand
I wish you explained these terms in the same post for easy access to the information
What is the term teaching in the world of cryptocurrencies?

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

There is a sea of information in this forum, and the darker it is, the more information you will find. But I still have one problem. That is, I post on topics and do not get a good reputation despite the quality of my post. What is the reason for this! ??

• +2 1

Helping others is a good thing .For this I should first prepare myself .Experience members can help newcomers .And those who are old members feel happy to help others .Thanks all members for helping all us .

Greetings to you my dear friend you think without this shows that you are a good human being. True I am a beginner but I have learned a lot and read a lot whether it is from good topics or from the net and at the same time I have asked a lot to take an honest answer. Yes my friend everyone who has any query should be asked for discussion and increased experiences. And thank you, brother.

It is good what you do, my friend, because beginners sometimes do not find anyone to hear it, and with this discussion you have opened the door for them so that they can ask about their problems, and we will help you in answering their inquiries, of course.

• +3 1

Hello mate. Glad to meet you in here. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions. Special thanks for your great heart for posting the useful content. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend

Your talk is great because new members have to simply ask what they want to know without feeling embarrassed about anything.

But they should also read the forum rules and also read other people's posts to learn and learn quickly and they can find many answers to their questions in the posts they read.

Most of the questions in previous posts were answered by expert members.

• +2 1

Thank you very much, my friend. Your topic is quite good, for beginners. Your ad is great. We have to work hard to gain the skills and experience

You worked well here. I researched a lot and still keep doing my own research on all my questions. All the best to you and everyone.

We will rise more and more

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Casual dating at its finest – join the leading platform for relaxed and fun encounters! For a good time, one night only Living Women Superlative casual Dating
    • QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000   + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)   QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray рџ™‚ my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer  found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open рџ™‚ Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM     Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Биржи Binance и KuCoin возобновляют работу в Индии   Крупнейшая криптовалютная биржа мира Binance и гонконгская площадка KuCoin возвращаются на индийский рынок. Компании прошли регистрацию в Отделе финансовой разведки (FIU), обязались выплатить штрафы и выполнять правила налогообложения поставщиков виртуальных активов.    Криптобиржа KuCoin заплатила штраф в размере $41 000, а размер штрафа для Binance еще не определен, и сайт торговой площадки останется заблокированным до уплаты. Попавшие под ограничения криптобиржи Kraken и Gate.io тоже ведут переговоры о возвращении на индийский рынок, а платформа Bitstamp представила план ухода, рассказывает глава FIU Вивек Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). В конце 2023 года в Индии ввели ограничения на деятельность иностранных криптоплатформ, которые, по мнению властей, работали в стране нелегально. Финансовая разведка потребовала заблокировать доступ к их сайтам для местных трейдеров и инвесторов. В число заблокированных площадок помимо Binance и KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC и Bitfinex. Ранее министр финансов Индии Нирмала Ситхараман (Nirmala Sitharaman) заняла твердую позицию в отношении биткоина и других криптоактивов, заявив, что они не могут считаться настоящими деньгами.Подробнее на Bits.media: https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood выиграет судебное разбирательство с SEC 👨‍⚖️ Инвестиционная фирма Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит на исход судебного разбирательства между Robinhood и Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) относительно классификации Ethereum как ценной бумаги. По мнению KBW, Robinhood может одержать победу благодаря своему сдержанному подходу к листингу цифровых активов и ограниченному количеству поддерживаемых криптовалют (15 активов в США). KBW считает, что осторожная стратегия Robinhood продемонстрирует консервативный и ответственный подход компании, что может вызвать сочувствие суда в этом споре. Ограниченный выбор криптовалют, включая Ethereum, который составляет всего 25% криптовалютных транзакций на платформе Robinhood, может также сыграть на руку компании. Аналитики KBW предполагают, что судебное разбирательство не завершится до конца 2025 года. Однако акции Robinhood уже заметно выросли, достигнув 18 долларов. KBW поддерживает целевую цену в 20 долларов, поскольку компания готовится сообщить о самых высоких квартальных доходах за последние три года. Прогнозы KBW основаны на вере в то, что у Robinhood есть веские аргументы для оспаривания позиции SEC. Они считают, что доказательство тщательного процесса листинга и ограниченного количества поддерживаемых криптовалют может убедить суд поддержать компанию в этом деле. Победа в судебном процессе может значительно укрепить положение Robinhood на рынке цифровых активов. Тем не менее, важно отметить, что прогнозы KBW всего лишь аналитические предположения, и окончательный исход судебного разбирательства может отличаться. Инвесторам рекомендуется проявлять осторожность и тщательно оценивать все связанные риски перед принятием инвестиционных решений.
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие пользователи нашего сервиса!Мы так же размещены в ВебПроверка - (кликабельно), тут Вы можете оставить честный отзыв о нашем обменнике.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • Кто стейкал в данном проекте, нужно до 18-го числа взять свои токены обратно из стейкинга. Также нужно перевести оставшиеся метры на ММ, если такие остались.  Комиссия на снятие средств из стейкинга выходит 0.50-0.55 $, будем надеяться, что не будет 3-го сезона, а то ещё пол года нужно будет активничать и ждать дропа.
    • Снижение стоимости газа в Ethereum до четырехлетнего минимума вызвано запуском хардфорка Dencun, который привел к реализации опции Proto-Danksharding. Это снизило комиссии в сети, особенно на L2-сетях, вызывая волну волатильности цен на газ. Снижение платы за газ отрицательно сказалось на цене Ethereum, которая потеряла 4,2% за сутки. Эксперты предполагают, что такое снижение комиссий может предвещать приближение альтсезона.
    • Мы добавили новые направления обмена, теперь более 150 криптовалют доступны для обмена на фиатные валюты любого банка RUB, UAH.
    • Да, тоска зеленая на форуме... Весьма жаль, что угробили такую тему, но уже нет времени продолжать заниматься тем, что не дает никакого выхлопа... Прискорбно...
    • Конечно, далеко не уходит с этой тактикой. Максимум годовых 100% можно делать, не больше. Но с иксами надо иметь хороший опыт. Тоже не лёгкое дело. А на форуме кроме нас бывает, я даже не смотрю на посты. Пол года скоро пройдет, пока нету ничего нового(.