INVEST IN YOURSELVES - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptorios

INVEST IN YOURSELVES

Hello friend.This forum give us enough information to be able understand the operating in crypto world to trained ourselves in the future when we get interested to become officially users of cryptocurrency. So while working here adopt what we learn in deep about crypto.thanks for read my comment

I agree with you, my friend, about this information .. We must acquire information and invest it well in our ideas .. so that we can invest it in this forum and benefit from it.

• +4 1

Yess bro I am agree with your discussion .You explain your topic very well .It can be understand every one easily .You use simple language to explain your topic .Invest in doge coin is best for newbie because it's price is low now a days and it is most reliable coin.

Yes dear, if we invest ourselves, we increase his experience in this forum by spreading ideas, useful topics and values, and also getting good experience through investing ourselves that helps us in exchanges and investments. If we do not invest our time in knowledge, gather science and stimulate ourselves, we will not win and lose some Money and thus knowledge is success in every field

• +2 1

The project is good, at least because it allows you to acquire knowledge in different areas of both crypto learning and learning to write crypto news, the project and what it offers is good. 

Cryptotalk is full of information and experience for us to gain and it tells information and experience to every one. It's biggest gaol is to spread awareness and knowledge of this wonder field.

Anyone in this forum has the opportunity to invest in any field they want about crypto, but they have to start on their own and learn from the different sections about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing, and benefit from the experiences of others.

Cryptotalk gives us the best opportunity to learn. We must take advantage of this opportunity. We must learn and make a profit by investing.

You are right, my friend, the best investment to start is with reason and knowledge. When you have knowledge and experience, you will make a lot of money, and this forum provides a lot of information about cryptocurrencies. You should take advantage of it and then you can make your big investment.💮

• +1 1

You are right. We must start from ourselves. We must nourish it with the knowledge that will give us the expertise about cryptocurrencies. Armed with knowledge, we get money.

You give the best advice in this forum, you must invest and apply everything we have learned for ourselves in this forum and to do that you should read as many of the subjects, especially in those sections which do you mean to become when information and experience in it .

• +2 1

Youre right. Taking your time carefully to do something is one of the best thing you can do for yourself in order to grow to higher heights. You'll be able to achieve so much from the forum if only you take your time and read through the posts and search for more information online to help yourself grow even more

Well saying my friend, we have to improve ourselves and our information also through this forum, there are many useful publications and sections, we have to participate in the acquisition of knowledge and also spread it, good luck for you in your work 

• +4 1

One hundred percent correct. The forum is an opportunity not to miss to learn about cryptocurrencies and how to invest them in correct and reliable ways for fear of falling into fraud.  

Investing in yourself is one of the best return on investments you can have. Whether it’s investing in learning a new skill, developing yourself personally or professionally, tapping into your creativity or hiring a coach, you need to give to yourself first before you can give to others. It is our responsibility to take the time to develop our gifts and talents, so we can best serve others. Investing in yourself is an example of self-love, you must love yourself before you can expect others to love you.

I totally agree with you on this. We must invest our time here in the forum in order to obtain the largest amount of information and knowledge. For me, since I went to this forum, the times I used to spend on Facebook and Instagram have decreased, and I am learning more about cryptocurrencies...

To invest in yourself requires your commitment and adherence to the rules and regulations of any project you are working on. Let's just take the example of cryptotalk forum, here investment in yourself lies in following the procedure of every process relating to trading and adding in your experience that can be productive in the future earnings.

My friend, self-reliance, the beginning of the path to success and the beginning of successful gain without knowledge, profits cannot be obtained in the future, and it is not possible to plan and arrange for successful investment.

I agree with you, my dear friend. Spending some time here is useful, with some patience and a little effort. It is important to form good ideas before starting to discuss topics so that we can achieve success without banning or eliminating our work.

This is the right speech, beginning with the age of agriculture, then came the age of industry, then came the age of technology, so we have to invest in human resources, as the human mind is the most important wealth, so we have to develop and educate it by gathering information, reading research and studies, and following the changes in the world.  Feeding our minds with knowledge is more important than raising money in our wallet.  Hope you accept my private opinion.

Yes your right the profitable investment is on oneself but dear it need knowledge and experience. Without knowledge and experience we never do well in investment or may be lose most of our money in this way. So, always keep gaining knowledge about investment and when you have enough knowledge about investment then invest.

On 12/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, cryptorios said:

Invest in yourselves, and take advantage the opportunity of your presence in this big forum full of information and valuable topics of interest to various fields of cryptocurrencies  and blockchain, and enjoy feeding your minds with useful knowledge, and do not just bother collecting money from the forum and then going to spend it on scammers Hiyp investment sites .

Read as many topics as you can to make the vision clear to you, to know where you will go in the future and to define your plans for that. Do not waste your time.

Greeting to all members,  firstly I am grateful to you for giving us a useful advice,  I will follow your advice, I hope  your topic will be beneficial for all of us in this platform. Thank you

• +1 1

In my opinion .We must always invest our time by gaining more experience and knowledge. You need to upgrade yourself if you want success. If you invest yourself, you will gain in return more in future. 

yes my friend you have investment you have to invest in cryptocurrency that you will able to make money in less time keep on working and you will able to earn profit from many websites and forms also.