INVEST IN YOURSELVES - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptorios

INVEST IN YOURSELVES

Your words are golden to me but not only to me. Feeling Hopeful after reading your topic. I think you have posted for people on the forum not for money. Earning just money is not the main goal of our life but gaining the things from which we are unaware is real success. 

One thing where we can invest without any fear of being cheated of getting loss is to invest in ownself... If we would invest in ourself we will never face loss at any case...This is site is not only about getting paid,this is about getting broad vision, collection knowledge,sharing views.The more you invest in yourself the more you will gain..

Yes definitely working in such a great forum like crypto talk is similar that we are investing in our self such a huge hub of knowledge so it will be beneficial for us too by working on that.

I agree with you, you are quite right, my friend. We must try to invest in ourselves if we want to be successful in life. Just as we are here in this forum, we have to spend time in this forum and try to get information. The spending time and access to information is our investment in the world encrypted.

• +3 1

Thank you, my dear friend, you are absolutely right. The best investment ever is the self-investment, as we must enjoy our presence in this wonderful forum and draw from it knowledge and knowledge and nourish ourselves with it because it is overflowing with these topics, and the soul’s appetite for science has no limits. Knowledge alone can reach material and scientific wealth.

• +2 1

You are correct; the best investment is in oneself, and without experience, one cannot expect good future returns.
The first step is to gather useful information, after which you can begin investing right away.
You will most likely lose what little money you have if you do not invest in learning new skills.

You are right my friend,  investing in oneself is the best thing to do so that you wont rely on anyone and you will be independent in crypto world. Investing in yourself will make you gain more experience despise the risk. 

I agree with you, we must work to increase our information before increasing our money, it is good to have knowledge about everything that revolves around you, because knowledge is the key to every success.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes well said by you. Investing by yourself will gain more profit to you. But before investing lean from others experience and learn by yourself. In start you should invest minimum amount.

An investment in ourselves is what we study. When we take time to learn something new and valuable we are investing quality time. Everything we do over time will reflect itself sooner or later.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Certainly my friend before we enter the investment world we must first acquire sufficient knowledge and information about the investment world and be successful investors. We must always take all precautions and earn information so that we can avoid risks. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

I agree with you opinion my friend, the best investment that a person can invest is to work on self-development, increase knowledge and experience, and search for meaningful topics rich in useful and good content because when you have knowledge and science, you can get what you want and achieve success and reach your desired goals

I have developed a good plan to invest my money here, and now I try to implement it through good work and increase my information daily, and the question of experts is one of the most important stages of investment so as not to fall into mistakes .

• +3 1

I think that investment in ourselves is the best  way to learn a little bit of crypto trading and make so.e extra income from our hame without any skills.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

thanks for your suggestions friend, you are right. If we acquire knowledge, we will grow as people and we can use that knowledge to earn money.

I totally agree with you mate, investing in ourselves will make us gain more experience and knowledge despise the risk without relying to anyone. So we just have to be bold and confident and prepare to take a risks because without taking risks I don't think we can achieve our hearts desires.

You are right, my friend . It is true that the forum provides us with a good amount of digital currencies, but more importantly is the knowledge, experience and advice it provides to us free of charge . The forum teaches us what we need to get more profit later and build successful projects .

That's right, the most important thing is to learn the investment path step by step by reading all the information related to it and getting to know the platforms and sites that we can invest in away from the scam sites that want to steal our money.

Working on this platform is like investing yourself in it you will get to know more and more about crypto in this forum and later you can invest and you can save some money for your future.Don't just take money from here also do some work on this platform and invest it in this forum.

Whenever we collect a lot of information and knowledge day after day and advance in knowledge and experience, we will develop our work and write good publications and responses and deserve positive evaluations and get what we want and hope for work.
The more we make the effort, the greater and better goals we will achieve.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, we must take advantage of our presence in this forum overflowing with valuable information and topics of interest to digital currencies, where we must feed our minds in order to obtain the useful purpose of this forum for a promising and prosperous future.

This platform provides us with enough knowledge to consider how the crypto environment works so that we can prepare ourselves throughout the future if we decide to become authorized cryptocurrency users. So, when working online, apply what we've learned about crypto to achieve our objectives.

the best investment we can make is to invest in ourselves in our knowledge because knowledge is the currency of the future and this forum helps us a lot to obtain the necessary knowledge to be successful, let's not only focus on getting money but also on learning every day in cryptotalk forums.

This is good, I agree with you, investing in oneself is the best gift you can give to yourself, with the help of this great forum that gives us a chance to learn and explore round and learn which thing we want to know about cryptocorrency for free, this is a big opportunity for us all to use wisely in develop ourself, I implore every member not to take the lessons from this group for granted.

Well, I think investing in ourselves in the form of giving all the time to us for learning and getting information about Cryptocurrency and trading will be really best for us in the future. We can do a best things in world of Cryptocurrencies after learning all the information and skills of trading.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"