INVEST IN YOURSELVES - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptorios

INVEST IN YOURSELVES

This is true, my friend, that the best investment is with oneself. My friend, you should invest your time in discussing important topics and good ideas that will return to you with a lot of knowledge instead of recklessness and entering the sites directly, that may expose you to losing your money and going in trouble.

• +3 1

It is a very important plan to go into your own experience to gain experience,, after gaining sufficient knowledge that will protect you from simple mistakes and strive to master technical analysis and then go into the field of trading and investment

Edited by mhamdhamdan37
  • +3 1

Yes, it is true that we have to work and our senses and our entire focus is on collecting coins, but friends, we have to display our information and not just remind each other of the importance of knowledge in exchange for money.

• +5 1

I read your articles with pleasure. I agree with you on this. Our main investment is in our brain. If we focus only on making money in this forum, we will get bored of the forum quickly and will not improve ourselves. Nobody wants to leave this forum, which makes its payments daily and allows us to learn new information every day. That's why I improve myself by reading new topics every day.

yes dear you are absolutely right firstly we should invest ourself and try to work hard in order to get knowledge and information and we must work on ourself and make it more strong so that no one can heart you and built patience in yourself also

Cryptocurrency is a wonderful plat form that give us a lot of opportunity to learn and earn. So grab this opportunity and Increase your knowledge as much as you can. It'll help you to earn money. Also invest is the best way to earn money so research about investment,  read articles,  spend your time with different type of post and expand your knowledge.  Then invest yourselfe.  It'll help you to avoid scammers and make profit.

I agree with you that the biggest investment we make in life is investing ourselves in things that benefit us throughout life, such as increasing our knowledge base and the information we have, and I know that investing in oneself is much better than financial investment

Hello friend I am agreed with your suggestions we should invest in ourselves makers we need improvement on daily basis solution working according to the rules and regulations of group truck and improve ourselves sing that way we will ever learn more

Important suggestion.You have to give us time.For my opinion,self investment is the best investment.Now it's  a matter of fact that as much we improve our productivity then output of our afford will be much better.Give your time to yourself and try to improve yourself

Invest yourself in this platform and get success . Share your knowledge 

and ideas,  encourage others , give time to work , keep going don't give up.

So investing yourself give you sucess 

Of course, my friend, self-investment is the most important thing. When we develop our information and invest it properly, we can earn large profits from it.

We must read the contributions of expert members and learn from their posts and gain experiences to develop our information and avoid mistakes that they made through their experiences that they share constantly.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We have to take advantage of every minute by working here, so we must increase the time allocated and strive to receive knowledge in order to increase profits.

• +5 1

Thanks dear. You said a good thing. In fact, I joined the forum a few days ago. I can learn a lot here. I think, it is suitable for our investment. But, if you do not have the knowledge about investing, you will not get good results if you invest. Basically, I think, when you want to invest in a forum, it is much more important to have a good knowledge about investing. Because, if you have no knowledge, you may face problems. So you can invest through your own experience.

Hello buddy I'm a newbie in the cryptotalk forum, so I think that the best investment is the investment in yourself, so don't waste the opportunity to invest in yourself, I want to learn more from this platform, thank you.

You are absolutely right . As the forum is giving us multiple benefits so we shouldn't just rely on getting money from here but should avail the best opportunity to learn from here as well. Learning can give us so many other opportunities of earning as well so focus on to learn as more as you can.

I wholeheartedly agree with you that a real investment in studying, learning and learning about other people's experiences and mistakes as well. If you want to be a successful trader you have to invest yourself. To be far from the dangers of scammers. And thank you for listening.this is my own opinion.

hello dear yes you are right learning here is not waste of time in reality you are investing your time in yourself and you can learn about crypto world which can help you to make you a good trader

Definitely the best thing you can do to yourself is to develop your skills, and that is really not an easy thing to do but it is he thing that will change your life to the best, you can try to improve yourself in English language and to read a lot about crypto world and try to learn technical analysis, and you will see the difference in you character and in your work in cryptoworld.

You're definitely right.
This platform doesn't just provide information, it offers a different lifestyle.
I enjoy learning and raising my awareness of the things that happen in the worlds around me.
All the best for you all my friends we all deserve to be here

Indeed, my dear friend, I agree with you. We must be more aware of this issue and not be drawn to fraudulent offers, as I said. We have to develop our thinking through reading and knowledge.

On 1/25/2021 at 9:44 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Everyone must learn that no one will give them money for free, so you should not trust anyone, no matter how convincing they are, learn, gain experience and invest your money yourself until you achieve true success in the future.

I am excited about the idea of investing in Cryptocurrencies, I am starting in this career, investing in knowledge, preparing myself, training myself, looking for the most experts, in order to be able to make investments in a safe and productive way.

• +1 1

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend investing is a great thing if you want to invest in yourself with that would be very great because when you invest in yourself you will be very active and because taking care of how are self is great thing to do because if you we are active we will work hard and become something I want to be

Hello my friend, yes, I really took your advice and I am looking for topics that talk about cryptocurrencies, I want more information on this topic, and it seems that the forum contains a lot of useful topics 

For me this forum is one of the best forums on

The launch because it offers a lot of benefit in the crypto world, including trading and investment methods, how to work with them, in addition to the best currencies, all by increasing and continuing to read topics on the cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1
  • +5 1