Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn

21 minutes ago, Afroja14 said:

Otherwise, it's nonsense and a waste of time thinking we're suddenly going to earn any income. This award is a wonderful source for learning cryptocurrencies, which we can fund to earn knowledge or money. Thank you 

Do you know something about Uniswap airdrop which was given to their trader ? most of those trader almost received 1000 usd plus free @Afroja14 and this happen just because those trader know that there will something big come from uniswap and this is called the knowledge power.

Learning, learning and knowledge are essential and we must get a lot of information to know how to win and how we can not make big mistakes

• +3 1

Knowledge is the key to success. Before you can earn income, you must acquire knowledge about the process and strategy involves then you can earn. Its definitely true that in order to earn you must learn. 

Yes, every work you want to accomplish requires you to train yourself well before starting the work, to be able to complete it correctly, also in cryptotalk it is very important to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and learn how to become traders in cryptocurrencies, then start creating useful topics and sharing them  With members here, learning leads to success at work.

Edited by Arim1111

It is absolutely true that if we want to make money from this crypto world, it is important for us to learn what it is. Otherwise, it is meaningless and a waste of time just thinking that we are going to earn something by chance. In this award, cryptocurrency is a great source for learning, which we can capitalize on to gain knowledge or money.

A lot of people are joining this forum every day and with each new member going here you start to see repetitive topics and low quality posts from some newcomers.  And there are some members who join this forum and respect the rules that apply here, there are many who don't just focus on trying to earn from this forum and focus

But as a senior member of the forum I would like to take the time to encourage these new forums and earners to eliminate the thought of earning in this forum and to focus on your learning process.  If you look at the extensive knowledge here, you will see that you have the potential to learn a lot about crypto in terms of using crypto and ways to increase your earnings.  If you focus on learning, your earnings will come according to the products of the forum, but you also need to have the knowledge needed to increase that earning through various businesses to develop yourself in the crypto world.

In my opinion, learning is what we all need to be because there are constantly new developments that can teach us all.  If you focus on it instead of just earning and completing your posts, you will see that the forum will become more of a hobby than a work or a work and your earnings will also reflect it.

I wish their journey a lot of success all the way here.  And remember, if you give fish to someone, you feed them for a day.  But if you teach them the fish, you pay them a lifetime fee.

In order to learn you must work hard in every field.Be punctual and have patience.Be determinant to yourself.Trust yourself.I wish you good luck. 

• +2 1

Everyone who joins the world of digital currency and wants to make a profit by working in this field must first gain enough experience about the world of digital currency and I am sure this post is for other new membersWould be more helpful for and without knowledge we cannot make money in the world of digital currency

• +3 1

If you want to earn in crypto, you must gain some knowledge about this forum. Because if you don’t have enough information about this forum, you can't make valuable contents that will help others and you’ll just post some useless things which is take you to negative reputation. So learning is very important for earning.

Hello brother I hope you are doing good I am very thankful to you for sharing with this knowledge full information animal very happy about you for you can share with us to our knowledge your experience this is very good

• +4 1

Thank you for this valuable participation, my friend, you are right, so everyone who joins the forum must enter the basic rules and read them to avoid such problems, and we must make our priority learning and gaining knowledge in order to reach better levels

• +1 1

On 12/14/2020 at 6:30 PM, BrolySSJ said:

There are many beginners that are joining this forum on a daily basis and with each new member that is on here you begin to see repeated topics, and low quality posts that come from some of the new beginners. And while there are some of the members that join this forum and do respect the rules that are implemented here, there are many that do not and focus solely on trying to earn from this forum. 

However, as a senior member in the forum i want to take the time to encourage all new members and beginners to put aside the thought of earning on this forum and focus on your learning process. If you look at the vast knowledge here you will see that you have the potential to learn so much about crypto in terms of its uses and ways to increase your earnings. If you focus on learning, your earnings will come as a by product from the forum, but you will also have the knowledge that is required to increase those earnings through various trades. This is very important to develop yourself within the crypto world. 

In my opinion, learning is where we all need to be as there are constantly new developments that can teach all of us. If you focus on this instead of just earning and completing your posts you will see that the forum will become more of a hobby rather than a task or job, and your earning will reflect that as well. 

I wish all beginners much success in their journey here. And remember, if you give someone a fish, you feed them for a day. But if you teach them to fish you fee them for life. The life lesson here... learning is more important than the reward. 

Thank you so much for making this post and you are right for beginners learning is very important and I'm also a beginner and I am trying to learn many things because I make an investment without any knowledge and I get big loss in it that's why I am trying to learn first about all the things.

• +2 1

Thank you. Since I joined this platform, I have set the acquisition of knowledge and knowledge my main goal. I want to learn everything related to encrypted speech. This field is wide and large and I have to delve into it and be familiar with its ideas. I will not give up and will not decrease my will for the sake of  Take the information and understand it. After all this is done the money will come automatically. Good luck

I have seen many quality publications,but it will always be good to follow the rules correctly.I hope that beginners will read the whole post by understand it.

• +3 1

I agree with you dear friend if we want to earn we should learn about this forum in every way to avoid mistakes and to earn for the best and to be able to answer for existing publications.

• +3 1

Thank you for the advice. We have to focus on education. Being a beginner, this gives us greater earning opportunities

The knowledge is the most important to know any domain and before you can star use it,specially in crypto currency you need it to much to avoid any future problems like scammers or lose your money in different way..

What you say is very true, we must always remember that to win we must always learn before because if we do not learn we will not be able or could win without learning or obtaining that information that will be very helpful to be able to win.

I joined this forum today and I blame it for publishing only. Is there any post explaining how members are paid for their posts? I want to learn the rules of the forum as well.

Yes, my friend, indeed, every period new beginners enter and try to search for gains immediately without entering the world of coding and searching for knowledge. Therefore, we have to help and guide them in order to do some daily work and requirements and benefit from the experiences of old members to improve the reality of the forum and develop it.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information for all members, especially new members, and I wish all new members to abide by the implementation of the forum’s decisions and instructions and to be keen on publishing new and valuable topics.

Yes, this is true, my friend, that the majority of the members in a large percentage are only trying to work in order to obtain profit, and this is what I noticed during my time in this forum where the members learn a little about the rules of the forum and a little about the process of withdrawing the currency without caring for a lot of important information on this forum Which helps them to double their money in a safe and correct way. There is also some information related to currency analysis processes that benefit them in their real life and increase their experience. We are now in the era of rapid progress where one day everything will become related to the Internet around the world.
Therefore, I wish all members to pay attention to this matter and increase their experience in these matters

Well, interest in learning from this forum and seeking to know things and rules here is a good way to gain money and increase profits quickly and is important to earn the skill and experiences from the old members

Thank you for these advice. First, we must focus only on gaining information and experiences related to the field of encrypted currencies. You should not rush to earn money when we gain enough knowledge. Money will come automatically and easily

• +4 1

Of course in order to earn one must learn try to acquire knowledge and experience with good writing skills to be able to earn money profit and benefits as a crypto talk currency platform members try to acquire knowledge and experience on making posts and comments that are meaningful useful and educative which will make you get good reputation in order to earn money