Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn

I share what you say friend! But I also think we have to have a little patience with the rookies, at least give them some time to adjust. I see that many do not put the minimum of care to make a fairly decent publication. If we put the will and win, you can learn a lot in the forum and that is the main objective.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are absolutely right and I agree with you dear friend. If we want to work perfectly here then we must have to learn because if we haven’t proper knowledge about our working section then we never be succeed. So acquiring knowledge should be our first priority. 

Many many posts are on this topic ,yeah it is obvious that to earn in anyway demands learning,more and more knowledge and many other searches that made us on getting more and more experienced and by which we can get more and more skills that are required in trading etc.

It is very important thing that you can earn too much from this forum and you can also learn from this forum. This forum gives the two opportunities at a time to their users one is earning and second one is learning. The better knowledge gives guarantee the better life. Always should try to getting the beneficial knowledge and learn from the seniors members and follow them and read their posts. 

Yes dear you are right. I appriciate your topic or post which you share with us. We should firtly ficus on learning . Learning is the only weapon they defeat most of the people in their life. So we should spent our time for reading the content of other useful member . It sgood for us and we can achieve our goal by learning.

this is very well explained topic, we must do some research first about cryptocurrencies and how it will works in this cryptotalk forum to get some informations ideas about it and to get knowledge to make our own opinions and post it here taking some learning about crypto will get us more wide knowledge about.

Hello dear friends,

I hope you will be fine. You are right. Thank you for sharing educational information. I will always be good to follow the rules correctly. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. I am very interested to work online internet on this fourm. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge about this fourm. It payment is 100 here. 

I wish you my all friends. 

Thank you

• +2 1

Yes all respected members are gives lot of information and knowledge if anyone face a problem in this platform so can find soultion from seniors help it's very good learning. As well as we earn and learn a lot of information at same time that's too positive.

Yes dear your topic is Informational specially for beginners they can learn and they should to make research and share on this forum. We should not just focus on earning.we should to focus on making research and make new topics .

Always keep one thing  in your mind that if we learn knowledge  about  anything  we will be able  to earn so learning is much more important than earning. Everything can be achieved  if we have knowledge  about  it.so in this forum we have  knowledge  about  digital currency  and trading then we will be able to do work on it.

Yes, this is one of the first rules that everyone must follow. It is good to learn for profit, but you need time and effort to reach this, but if you save this time and effort, you will rest a lot after that. 

Welcome, everyone, my friend, must have sufficient knowledge about any project before starting work on it
As a beginner, I will do my best to learn from this forum and increase my knowledge from the older members.
Thank you, dear friend, for your post

I definitely agree with you.Cryptotalk is an excellent source for learning, which we can capitalize upon to earn either knowledge or money. It is very important to follow the rules and share new information.We gain more experience to make useful and meaningful posts which will give us more money . I started working on this platform for earning purpose but I realised that for earning I should learn about crypto currencies. 

• +3 1

Almost everyone concentrates on earning money. That's not right. Because here we have come to learn and we have to put that learning to good use It will give us long term benefits.learning is very important for earning. In order to earn something, we must learn something. There is not a short cut for earning without knowledge.

• +2 1

We have to learn to trade in cryptocurrency because trading is a risk and we have to learn and gain experience to make a profit. So that we can achieve our goal.

Perfectly said friend, indeed in order to earn we have to learn,if really we want to earn in this forum then we have to seek knowledge on how to do so,we can't just start earning without experience, because there are some earning method such as investment and tradings which can't be done without proper knowledge, if at all you don't want to lose your money,so let's try to make learning our priority as well

Yes my friend, we are here mainly to earn money and also gain knowledge and experience
It is necessary to act respectfully, to be courteous, and to gain experience from each other
Also, making money is a very nice thing to help us cover our life expenses
All the best

I completely agree with you, because I think that knowledge is more important than making money, as knowledge must come to the fore, and therefore money will come with it, and I am one of the people who find your posts useful.

On 12/15/2020 at 1:26 AM, ulas said:

Thank you for the valuable information. Here I learned a lot of information from senior members like you. People shouldn't rush to earn money. When they have enough knowledge they will make money anyway.

Hello my friend maybe you are right people shouldn’t rist to earn money because they will be panic and their post will be enough and no knowledge because this is not knowledgeable. 

You are absolutely right dear We should focus on learning and try to explore all the sections of the forum in order to expand our knowledge amd in this way we can make quality posts and can earn from them. We can learn about trading as well and that is more profitable of all in crypto world.

Learning is very important in everything, not only in profit. You can learn to interact what knowledge you will get. All you have to do is not skimp on yourself. This is learning something very useful for you, the guardian of your future life.

it is really a good topic for discussion.i really agree with it that when we start any work as a job to meet with the daily expenditures of our life than we also learn a lot from our work.we gain much more knowledge and experience from our work.

You  are absolutely  right  dear, if we want to learn you must need to learn. It is the Universal truth dear. Nature will force you to learn about your earning skills.the best example  is crypto  site , if you want to earn from it before earning  you have to gain knowledge  about it and then you will be able  to work here and at last you will get paid year. 

Wow friend your advice is essential  for all  members who are working in crypto talk campaign .You are absolutely right that it is very important to have information  and if we have good information then only we will be able to create a good post or a  good topic.And we will get information when we search things, after searching, we will understand those things after seeing more and more time on them, In this way, when we have more information, then we will be able to create a very good informative topic.

Learning is so essential for self-development 
You shouldn't just focus on making money 
But you must seek to gain as much knowledge as possible. 
Because knowledge is a source of gain. 
With knowledge you can create good and useful publications that impress members and thus earn money