Deficiency of new topics..! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nikz

Deficiency of new topics..!

Your suggestion is reasonable. However, it is a little difficult to give information that is really useful. Because every time you try to give new ones you find that they already exist. Also, there are sections that have not been filled yet, but there is a lot to present, what we have to do except search and give new. 

• +1 1

Yes, I am agree with you that we should spread good knowledge. We should share useful content to all. It is because if we create good topics for share good knowledge.

Yes, indeed, new topics can be effective, but for a topic that has been recently published, it may not be that efficient and can be deleted, so the topic will be limited to experts who will know if the topic is of high quality and competence to continue or not

New Topics should be selected from social media sites about crypto.Google can also assist inthis regard.Toturials on youtube are also the source of selecting topics.

• +1 1

There are many new posts. The problem is that new posts are rarely about something that is not already in the forum and most are considered to be duplicates. The forum has this strict policy and it helps in reducing spam and avoid confusion. In another forum, there are thousands of duplicate posts and it is all confusing as administrators aren't so thorough as in Cryptotalk. In my point of view there is no defiencey in this forum.

• +2 1

yes. here have lots of informative topics but i found which are not enough. day by day we face new problem and lack of our  knowledge we don't solve its. for that we need more new topics relavent content. 

Hello my friend
Of course we will see that
Because a lot of topics are published daily by new members and they do not know that most of their topics may be repeated before, so we should not be attracted to these topics because they will soon be deleted by the moderators in order to solve the problem. The problem of duplication of subjects in order to make other members benefit from valuable and high-quality topics
Therefore, before publishing, you must be patient and follow the forum rules and work with them to gain more knowledge and experience in this world

Yes, it is very little to find new posts because many members are afraid to create articles for fear of getting warning points if something is wrong, but there are some active members who publish many useful posts.

• +1 1

Certainly, we must work to present a new and useful topic. That of course requires time, arranging for ideas and searching for them in order for the topic to be of high quality.

I also noticed my friend to topics that are put up here repeated significantly, I need to read the new topics and new information

I agree with you the number of useful posts is dropping dramatically and we see a lot of duplicate posts every day.

I think that we must create new, high-quality posts in order to help this forum develop

• +2 1

yes, there is a shortage of topics and this is probably a problem, but if you create new topics, then only on the condition that they are really useful.  So it goes.

Yes my friend that many publications find similar because of the repetition of publications, I hope all members publish new and innovative topics and be useful to many users, and stay away from copying and pasting publications or repeating them but in the same sense 

I see, my friend, that I am one of the bullies today because I encountered a good number of really useful and inspiring topics. I hope that I always encounter topics like these and I hope that the old members will always write about their experiences that they have gone through to reach the experience they are now.

You are right. New topics posted every day are way too less in comparison with the number of posts that are made every day. Many of us here just want to respond without even reading, let alone searching some knowledge and posting quality content here. 

This is correct, and you can also use the search field to make sure that this topic was not previously raised in order to achieve the greatest benefit from the forum and to introduce new topics that give us a lot of new and useful information .

• +1 1

Thank you for this participation, my dear friend, I think you are right, but perhaps this is due to the fear of new members from publishing new topics that may be repeated or violate the conditions, or because the expert members move to other departments and stop publishing in the junior department

• +2 1

Of course, there are many new topics, most of which may already exist, but in spite of this it is necessary to read such topics and interact with them because we may find a completely different point of view even if the topic is the same. My friends, we have to interact with our opinions with a lot of love and cooperation, and we may help a lot.

You are right .There are many topics which are repeated regularly. New topics are rare .This is due to lack of information about this forum .Senior should I form us new feature about the forum .

Yes, my friend, because of new beginners like me, we do not have enough experience to introduce new topics, and in this forum a new member joins every day that starts as we started before

On 12/14/2020 at 11:59 AM, Nikz said:

Hello my friends, i recently check for recent topics in our cryptotalk forum. But i will rarely found some new topics that have been posted within hours. In my opinion members should also focus more on sharing new information's and doubts in our forum.

I have also serious problem that many members are not trying to make topic I think we should develop some patience because I think members are not making the topic because their topics are deleted and my some topics are also deleted but I lose the hope and I am still trying.

• +1 1

Yes, there are many repeated post and copy post now a days. Its very rare to find some new topic. Because everyday many newcomers are join here and not knowing anything just post whatever they don’t know.

We should creat new meaningful and unique post that can help others. 

Your observation is correct, my friend, that this is an idea that we all face, but we are trying to improve it, friends, and I think everyone is working on their own research and they will send it all here when it is finished. 

Hello dear friend Yes, I completely agree with you.  I think it is imperative that we publish new topics on a permanent basis in order for the forum to remain shine, but we must focus on making the content useful.

My friend, during my short career in this forum, I came to the conclusion that there is no longer a lot of information that can be shared because most of the topics have become annotated and pervasive, and some of them are repeated in different ways.