How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

Hello friend on this Cryptotalk platform, I spend around 4 hours to learn a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies and reading a lot of content from the older members to have more skills in the world of crypto.

Of course, the hard work on the site makes us move forward. We have to make the best profit in order to benefit. We always benefit from this information and these topics are very useful. Happy day

First of all i appreciate to work you during your's study because not everyone understand their responsibilities regarding earning during study they are totally depends on parents or nowadays all students spend or should i say wasting their times on games best of luck and you should spend 2 hours here or should focus on yours study also

Yes you will not feel good when you post 100 for free here So that's why you have to Patience  and complete your 100 post You will start earning after a week Then you have to give 2 hours here and only for 2 hours every day. For whom you will get money every day 

On 12/13/2020 at 4:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

@Jam sidrahey dear member it's a good thing you have joined this fourm to take advantage from holidays dear now you have much time to spend on fourm but if you have a little knowledge about crypto world you just need to spend 2 hours minimum on this fourm to gain knowledge and to earn @Asifa

• +2 1

Dear friend this depends upon you that how much time you can spend at this forum if you are doing only 20 posts daily then you have to spend 2 or 3 hours in a day . But if you are a trader or investor then you have to spend more time for getting good profit.

• +3 1

That three hours you set is not really bad I think it a fair time within that time you must have completed your daily 20 post and also other things you need to do on the forum so I would say the 3 hours is not a bad idea

• +1 1

Only 3 to 3 hours but the bed way for earning is keeping the time difference between two posts and complete our task in 3 to 4 times means that we opened this platform for 3 to 4 times in a day and every time we submit 5 to 6 posts and the difference of time between two posts is 5 to 6 minutes  by this way we can complete our posts and by following these steps we can reduce the deletation of posts on daily basis. 

• +2 1

To me it depends on how you manage yourself. Some people may spend up to 3 hours while some others may spend less that that so it can varies. But for me, sometimes I'm always busy doing some other things so any small free time I had I will just make some few posts and gradually I will be done.

This platform is for learning and earning if we will most time spend here then we can learn a lot. And when we will most time spend here we will get knowledge about this forum. And we can make more useful posts by knowledge and experience and when we will useful posts then our repotation will increase then we can good earn. 

According to me, I am giving a good time to this forum not only for earning but also for learning. Because the learning from Cryptotalk definitely will be helpful for us in the future use of cryptocurrencies such as in trading. I am also a student and I spent more tha. 3 hours in the forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think the more we give it the more we will learn the more crypto currency is a site on which we spend as much time we get to learn ,the more time we give we can earn so much profit from here 

What do you think of people

I think in my own experience I will say you have to devote your time to work here I crypto platform and make sure you work hard to earn well,you can spend as much time you want to spend as far as you want to achieve 

if you write quickly enough, then 2 hours will be enough, but it takes the same amount of time to study.  it all depends on what you are going to do.)

For good earning and learning knowledge 3 hours are enough if you are interested to learn and earn. Time depends on your knowledge because if your knowledge is less than you need to give more time to learn knowledge because knowledge is first thing to earn money. 

• +4 1

think 2 hours enough to end 20 theme at the day either if you are a beginner need to be more because it should try to read new topics to learn from and then try to publish and thus this will be with you more ttime...

Actually the time we must spend to get a a good earnings from this forum is very less that is nearly we require 20 to 30 minutes per day. The time mentioned above is the approximate time taken to post 20 comments a day. We will be rewarded with thousand Satoshi coins for for each comment.

For me as a student 2 hours are enough to spend on crypto world for earning good amount of money. It is not most difficult task which takes alot of time of its users while working with this forum. It is quite simple and easy in use and helpful in earning good amount of money.

You may face difficulties when you start posting 100 free posts at the start

after 100 posts you have to post 20 posts daily and it can not take more time to post 20 posts

post that posts which are containing creative contents so you can earn enough money from this platform 

Your post must contains informative or useful topics 

Spending time in the forum is really important, the time I spend daily is 3 to 4 hours a day is the time necessary to write and develop my post. If you are a new member,, it is necessary to spend more time reading than writing to learn from the useful posts and gain knowledge addition to doing the 20 daily posts

Hi friends!I am new on this platform.I have never let any site work before for online earning.But this site takes more than 3 hours to work.Because 20 to 25 posts daily are easily done in 3 hours.But for new members 3 hours are too short for them to work on the this platform.

My dear friend I spend almost 3 to 4 hours daily on this forum. After 100 posts we have to complete 20 posts per day to earn. So it will take around 5 to 8 minutes average for one post and it can take less depending on your writing skills and intellectual abilities. So around maximum of 3 hours on this forum are more than enough to write 20 posts per day. More than 20 posts will not be counted as it is stated clearly in the rules of yobit. Thank you. 

My friend I am a student and does cryptotalk for about 3 hours. In this covid situation one could have a better income with this cryptotalk. You should also follow the rules strictly.

We can become successful investors by reading all the articles and news related to cryptocurrency and digital, as well as we can do more work on the site and read the published topics and comments to become better after finishing our responsibilities.