Are new members are really welcome? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rtan0220

Are new members are really welcome?

Yes i am new to this platform and i liked it very much.I have taken a lot of information from my friends later, they have told that this is the best and best way to earn us and increase our knowledge. In the same way, we all always want our seniors who are juniors and they should share their vision and knowledge to others so that they can get the new news as I can get the most out of it. .

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/13/2020 at 2:10 PM, rtan0220 said:

Hi crypto friends! As a new member here I just want to share my experienced about what I notice to some members. As I read forums of other members here, I notice that some members are not that okay to the new members because some of them are not doing or creating quality post. However, some members are okay with it, in fact,  I also  seeing post of other members especially the old one's who are giving advice and encouragement to other new members. And as a new member, I really appreciate seeing post like that.  

How about you? Are new  members are really welcome  to  you?

My dear friend some are those who are just want to post and earn. And they don't follow the rules of the forum and they just spam the forum and disturb the environment of the forum.

On 12/13/2020 at 2:10 PM, rtan0220 said:

• +1 1

It cannot be helped, some senior members found the activities of the newbies to be irritating to them as the newbies may be violating some rules, some seniors feel disgusted and start criticising while some feel the need to motivate them to do more, upon all all snr members should try to encourage the junior ones as they are once a junior and was guided by someone too

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We all welcome the new member, this is a very good platform. I think you have got a very good chance to get information about knowledge and to get a lot of good and extract. You can do a lot of good and no cloth knowledge from this website, in your sense of dreams, Cabri can correct your English and whatever English and job information you need, you will get white here. 

I am also new at the forum and I appreciate all the seniors who are supportive and rather than being harsh they teach us the right way to do work here at the forum and I think every senior should be like this and should always welcome the new members here.

Right. I also see that old members Don't appreciate new members and also give them negative ratings to their posts. Seniors should always appreciate new comers and also help them to better understand of the rules. Every old members should accept and welcome new members cordially.                   

My dear friend, welcome to the crypto forum. I wish you a happy life in the crypto forum.  Crypto is a great forum.  I am very happy to be a member of this crypto forum. I think crypto is a good opportunity for new members.  All of me can achieve something good by working hard in this forum.  Thank you.  Thanks to all the crypto friends.

The new member joining the platform are always welcomed. Exactly every kind of problem offered to them is also lightened and halved. Whatever problem they have, they can talk about the forum, with whom they can speak with Seniors and also get the opinion about it from the senior's post and comment. 

I agree with you guys.really new members of the site are most welcome here.because they are the future of cryptotalk platform.every members has various kinds of knowledge about crypto talk site.so we don’t know about their skills about it.so all er must welcome here and i think the old members will be halpful to them.                 

Certainly, my friend, new members are welcome to the forum CryptoTalk, and members with experience working in the forum should help these new members to overcome any problem they face and guide them towards the right path to reach the highest ranks in the forum.

Of course they are welcome in this site. This site is only for gain knowledge. So all beginners can join here for learning. This site members always help beginners.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Welcome to this site for those who have new members. All of you will work according to the rules of this site because if you do not work according to the rules, you will be removed from this site so that you can no longer work.We hope that all the new members will follow the rules of this site and thank you for coming to this site

• +2 1
  • +3 1

All the new people join this form on their forum absolutely free, they are welcomed from the all members. Whatever  is in the difficulty of work l, if anyone faces any difficulty, the rest of the people do their work and help that member.So, if you have the man joining the forum today, if they have any difficulty, then they can discuss the solution with senior people. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes we really welcome the new members on the cryptotalk platform they should to keep patience and enjoy your journey e on this forum crypto talk is a platform and very useful for the knowledge and earning also so good luck

Of course, my brother, new members are welcome in the forum well, where the elderly members give information and experiences to them through topics for beginners. This is great for the elderly to care about beginners

• +2 2

We welcome all the new members who have come.  that they can earn some money and help together while solving their finance problem. First of all, you have to comment 100to activate your account After that your account will active  and after that you will 20 comments daily 

• +2 1

Yeah offcours new comers are come here to earn money and learn knowledge.  But sometime his/her knowledge is not good in some facts. There topic and post sometime create different subject. This creates many problem for beginners.  But when they spend time on it then they will manage it.

Thank you!

We were new members in an old period, and now we have some experience. The important thing in this period is your desire to learn and become an active and cooperative member, not looking at members ’dealings with novices.

Make your desire to learn strong and you will pass this stage and become an expert

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think the old members of the forum welcome the new members. The senior members of this forum help the newcomers a lot about the forum. I entered the forum 1 month ago I learned a lot of unknown things from the seniors.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, they are welcome here in the world of cryptography because we have to invite everyone to learn how to deal with cryptocurrencies and provide assistance to them and answer all their questions because cryptocurrencies may become the currency of the entire world in the future.

Of course buddy! I welcome beginners cordially. When newbies join the forum they have no idea about the forum and its quite normal. When i was a newbie i was confused too. After joining the forum beginners need time to follow the forum's activity and learn these. I will suggest you be patient my friend! Everyone is not same. Follow the forum's rule and the senior members instructions you will be able to learn everything very soon. All the very best.

• +2 1

Hey Friend , In my case I didnt see any negative post or content for beginners. Every senior member is very informative and guiding. Their supoort is the main reason that I am mobing forward. Keep guiding us.

New members are always welcome here on this forum, provided that they abide by the rules and regulations that must be followed duly on this forum, they should as well always ensure that creative, meaningful, useful and quality contents are posted rather than irrelevant and unuseful ones that won't be gainful to others and the forum generally. We are here to assist one another in terms of contributions of ideas and knowledges about cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

I really welcome all the new friends on the platform and I hope that this platform will be very useful for them and when I came to  New I was also very welcome and As well as being very helpful to all his seniors and first of all I read his rules and followed him so I was able to make a good post you should also be on all these rules.  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Hello dear mate, you are right lot of new member in this forum posting meaningless topic, they also comment useless, so they have to create useful topic and have to submit constructive message to others post, although some old member encourage the newbies post and comment that is very good for the newbies.

• +2 1