Payeer's wallet, practical and safe? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amiami

Payeer's wallet, practical and safe?

The multi Wallet, which offers payeer, works as a collection and payment system, which is usually used in investment pages due to the commission they handle, it is around 0.095%, but as its name indicates, its platform in is you can deposit Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin cash, and various types of fiat currency.

It has an internal exchange that allows you to operate the aforementioned cryptocurrencies in real time, also in terms of security, they have 3 types of verification which are by text message, 2FA and email.

It also has a very stable mobile application, which adds a layer of security through the fingerprint sensor or thr facial verification.

What do you think of this Wallet? I have been using them for years and have never had a problem with them.

Payeer_Logo.jpg.fa2a73bfbf885d39b55271cb1f325840.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/12/2020 at 8:19 PM, Amiami said:

What do you think of this Wallet? I have been using them for years and have never had a problem with them.

@Amiamiit's surprising how must of these digital currency wallets are steadily adopting and adding cryptocurrencies into their services, first it was the PayPal now it's payeer, could these be a sign that the future would probably be dominated by cryptocurrencies? Or is these just another FOMO?! 

Edited by Frodler
  • +2 1

Payeer one of the best wallet and I think it the first who used cryptocurrencies and fiat money at same time to do the transfer. And now they have a dded a lot of cryptocurrencies to their platform and also more fiat money. About the security, I have never heard Payeer wallet hacked, so it is safe.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/13/2020 at 2:38 AM, Frodler said:

@Amiamiit's surprising how must of these digital currency wallets are steadily adopting and adding cryptocurrencies into their services, first it was the PayPal now it's payeer, could these be a sign that the future would probably be dominated by cryptocurrencies? Or is these just another FMO?! 

Well, for years Payeer has accepted some cryptocurrencies, mainly because it is used more as a payment processor in investment pages, because if you want to invest with btc on any page they will not charge you a high commission, since it is transferred within the system of Payeer, in the case of PayPal, that platform is full of some controversies, perhaps it is Fomo in other cases, but the good thing about the competition is that users always win.

• +1 1

40 minutes ago, Amiami said:

Well, for years Payeer has accepted some cryptocurrencies, mainly because it is used more as a payment processor in investment pages, because if you want to invest with btc on any page they will not charge you a high commission, since it is transferred within the system of Payeer, in the case of PayPal, that platform is full of some controversies, perhaps it is Fomo in other cases, but the good thing about the competition is that users always win.

Right from inseption, payeer have been used as a digital electronic wallet and it's one of the most secured and protected digital currency wallet and I think is a welcome development since it can also be used as cryptocurrencies wallet now, 

• +5 1

Payeer is an electronic wallet available in Englush and Rissian .It allows you to receive money and given the oppurtunity to exchange with other e currency .i have been using it from past few months and this is the best Crypt Fiat wallet available .low fees and safe too.

payeer wallet is a much better wallet. I keep crypto currency in this wallet This payeer wallet has been around since the advent of cryptocurrency. Hackers will not be able to hack easily because there is a lot of security. So everyone can store it safely.

Payeer wallet is the best crypto wallet .it is practical wallet .it is very safe and secured wallet .this wallet is used worldwide without any hindrance .its type of bitcoin .this wallet automatically convert your currency in Usd dollars .it is benificial for us .i keep cryptocurency in this wallet .

I must say that the provider's wallet is practical and very safe and secure.  It is very easy to use and even a new member can use it practically easily. It is an electronic wallet efficient. It is an effective trading platform.  Another advantage of this wallet is that it is used worldwide without any hindrance. Keep cryptocurrency in this wallet. This is a very good wallet.

I have not used this application before, but it looks like a program with a nice and simple interface. I think such simple interface applications need to increase.

It's a wallet which is used for the first time for the transfer the amount form one wallet to another wallet. It's a safe and secure wallet and also it's easy to use . We can use it easily and trust on this wallet for transaction our ammount easily.

Its a wallet best for recieving and transfering currencies safely and securely.Due to only this reason this wallet get the International reputation.I recommend it fo those who are involved in any international Bussiness.

Payeer wallet is the best wallet. I personally use this wallet for some time. In this wallet you can easily buy and sell any coin. You can take easily withdraw from this wallet. It is very trusted wallet. You coins in this wallet are safe and secure.

I really like wallets that has mobile application, I feel they are secure and I like the fact that I can access it even if I am still in bed, I do not need any laptop or wifi connection I just turn on the Data internet in y device and access it anywhere I am, and on top of all Payeer has many great characteristics that it seems like a nice choice. 

Payeer's wallet is one the safe and secure wallet , it support multiple currencies , you can send and receive money without any fear of hacking your personal information , it is more reliable and you can transfer or withdraw money easily,it also has low transaction fee.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us my friend it is really helpful and safe wallet and many people use this wallet . But I use youbit wallet for storing my bitcoin and talk token because I invest my talk tokens in youbit invest box . That's why I like this wallet .

• +2 1

Yes, this is right that payeer is the best and safest Cryptocurrency wallet. It is multi-cryptocurrency wallet. It is safe and secure wallet. It is used to store bitcoins ,etherium, ripple, litecoin and many others. It uses two factor authentication for it's security. It is reliable and easy to use. 

Thanks for sharing such informative topic about such a useful wallet. I think it'slts very good and safe to use this wallet as their security system is very strong. In addition to this it has its exchange which provides extra benefits and low exchange fees. It support nearly all currencies and ensure full safety from hackers.

Payeer is a good option for beginners, because it does not require much experience to know how to use it, it could be said that it maintains a basic and intuitive design that allows you to navigate through its options easily, in the case of commissions, these vary according to the cryptocurrency or fiat currency to be transferred, with XRP being the cheapest option.

Payeer is very good and safe wallet. It is for saving  fiat currency and crypto.  We have store our digital currency and private keys. It is digital wallet. I recommend you used Payeer Wallet. Payeer Wallet is transfer and receiving money safely and security 

Payeer wallet is one of most famous wallets in the wallets market. Personally I am using this wallet. This wallet having the huge qualities. You can receive your money from this wallet is too easy and it having the all fundamentals features. The transaction fee is too low. It contains all types of currency, in dollars, rubles, Satoshi or other countries currency. 

• +1 1

On 12/13/2020 at 1:04 AM, Amiami said:

I regard Payeer as the excellent online bank to securely put my crypto and fiat money. Myself, I have been using Payeer for a long time and I never faced any sort of difficulties while using Payeer for various purposes like depositing crypto of fiat, withdrawing funds and exchanging the funds. 

I have been using the Payeer wallet for quite some time. I had no problems with security. Even if I have a problem, I believe they will solve it right away. It is also a very useful wallet when receiving or paying online.

Absolutely right, payeer wallet is the best and most secure wallet. It having the popularity in all the fields of investing and trading. It having all types of currency such as coins, rabels and other type of currency and you can change these currencies into your desired country currency. This wallet having the powerful security features. 

• +2 1