I finally realized where I went wrong - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis1410

I finally realized where I went wrong

I have been writing for this forum for about a week.
I don't understand why some of my posts were deleted but now I understand. I think I was very clumsy.
In the beginners section, I shared the topics that should be shared in the about forum section.
I moved carelessly.
I suggest new friends to share their posts in the right category.
Everything will be better now.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 8
  • +2 12
  • +3 8
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

You may be right. There are several other reasons why posts get deleted as well. Members should heed to your advice and post in the appropriate sections. Also, avoid duplicate post by searching if the one you have in mind have been created before or not.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

There are many reasons for the deletion of our posts and I am also very much affected with it.I think most of the topics on which we replied got deleted due to any violation of the rules or may be some other reasons and our therefore our comments also gkt deleted with it.Its really frustrating and I think there should be a proper solution for this kind of deletion as it is not our mistake if anything is wrong with the post.So moderator should think about it.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Hello friend, many people are experiencing the same problem that you are going through, I have still had days where my different publications have been deleted from the forum and it does not count as useful publications in yobit, but I do not give up and I keep trying to search a strategy so that most of my posts published daily are considered useful for the cryptotalk forum, my advice is that you learn more every day about how to work in the forum and use different strategies and the one that works best for you, you should use it every day possible.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Thanks, friend, for the warning, but I have a question.  How did you know that some of your posts have been deleted and can the first 100 posts be deleted or not?  I am at a loss about this.

Of course, my friend, you must publish your topic in the special section therein, in addition to that there may be a reason that you did not notice, which is that you have posts on topics that violate the rules will be deleted and therefore your comment will be deleted with it.

It is good that you know where your fault is and that you are trying to learn from it and advise others not to fall into it!
There are many reasons for deleting posts, the most important of which is the violation of the pinned rules of the forum!
Including the reason that you mentioned in your post

To know this thus you use until you do not restore the error and also useful to members so they listen to your advice and follows the impact of this error, there are many mistakes that do to delete our single publications are mentioned in your dumpaches and also can delete our publication if our topic is less than 100 characters or when there is a lot of tests of the whole. We have to discover our own error so that we do not repeat it and thus undertake from the number of deleted subjects.

You need to respect each session and post the exact post on it ,fir beginners it's not about the forum and not like Wallet or exchange, any one have the right subject and any one should respect it to avoid any deleted of post,other thing don't post duplicate one search before post 

In fact, I think that it is good for a person to know his mistake, and at the same time he should correct it and not repeat it, and to be aware of all the rules that guide us towards correct work in this forum.

• +2 1

I think, my friend, that the forum is very strict and follows a good policy in order to prevent posts that are of no use. We must follow a method in writing posts and make them more useful and comprehensive, so that we preserve them and do not delete

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Each section of this platform has different rules and regulations with which the users need to follow. So when you post comments on different sections make sure that you follow the right guidelines. If not chances are your post would get deleted by the moderators. I also had committed this mistake and make sure that you rectify the same.

Thank god someone except their mistake brother its very appreciation thing that you do because if we except our mistakes then we should do better for us so Keep working and writing useful for your great position in crypto forum do posting and also make daily once a topic.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You may be linking your posts to a recurring post. This is if you are commenting on one of them. Also, you may not be creating really important posts. You should know this if you do not create sites that do not include any important content or it is just empty talk, it will be deleted. It will not be counted on the platform and you will not get what you did.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is important for you to declare the mistake that you have made, and the most important thing is to correct the mistake when it is published in the private section. Regarding the deletion, if you are not in violation of the rules of the forum, it may be because you have commented on an unhelpful topic and then delete the topic, then all comments on the topic will be deleted

On 12/11/2020 at 9:38 AM, luis1410 said:

I don't understand why some of my posts were deleted but now I understand. I think I was very clumsy.
In the beginners section, I shared the topics that should be shared in the about forum section.
I moved carelessly.

@luis1410 You must read the rules, in the "About Forum" section there are a series of fixed topics that teach you how to move around the forum and prevent them from deleting your publications, although you will not be able to prevent them from deleting any comment you make in the publication of another person and delete it, it is important, as you say, that each topic goes in the corresponding section in the forum, good content and publications with more than 100 characters, I hope you do very well and make your account grow very soon, greetings and welcome to Cryptotalk.

It is very good for you .you realized your mistake earlier . Everyone learns from his/her mistake . authentic post never be deleted .

A clever or genious guys always seek from their mistakes and findout the reasons by they are getting lose really. You think right that where were you wrong and finally solve the issue. We should all do that learnt from mistakes these are like teachers but invisible as they teaches us hard lessons. as in this forum while working our comments deleted due to little mistakes we should avoids them & seeks new tricks.

• +2 1

That might be the reason but comments and posts are deleting mostly because of useless information. That's why we should all have to do our research before making posts so we can give correct information to the others. We should also avoid posting similar because our post can deleted, and we should avoid commenting on spam post otherwise our comment can go a waste.

• +2 1

On 12/11/2020 at 9:38 AM, luis1410 said:

I moved carelessly.

Good data and more about recognizing the error to make it public so that another does not go through the same thing, the forum is a bit complicated at the beginning to create topics but the important thing is to learn from the errors and thus improve every day to handle the forum correctly.

• +2 1

This forum is fully based on rules. Rules for making this forum clean and undestandable. That's why this forum has different sections for different purpose. We must have to keep our forum clean by maintaining the rules like this. @luis1410

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

You have realized your own mistake. This is a big deal. After creating the topics, check the category well and post the topic in the category in which you have written the topic.  And our moderators delete duplicate or copy-paste or incorrect or misleading information.  So we have to write our topics very carefully.

• +2 1

When we write topics, we have to think about the main topic first and then post in the category accordingly and we always have to make sure that there is no mistake in writing the topics. And we always have to make sure that we can write new topics related to cryptocurrency. Because topics written with useless or copy paste or wrong information are deleted by moderators or admins.

• +4 1

Good friend, the good thing is that you already know for the next few occasions, and thanks to its topic it also alerts people who have not seen this error which always leads to the elimination of topics and comments.

• +2 1

This is also a reason for behind the deletion of the post you should be careful that to which section you should post if you are posting about crypto world then you should post in the crypto world section if you are telling something to the beginner then you should post in the beginner section.

• +3 1