Can trainer members create there own post - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mehmood893

Can trainer members create there own post

Infact my friend you bring a nice topic to my experience I think is good and welcome idea if a member can create a topic that is useful and reasonable to the forum,as this can improve the members reputation in the forum and even increase the level e which people follow him/her post.

• +2 1

Any member can create a new topic.  It is not uncommon for older members or members to create new topics using this platform since time immemorial. Any new member can create new topics here.  By creating new topics here he can share his information with others, if he doesn’t know about anything.

From my experience i will say yes a new member can create new topic as long as it is relevant to the  forum and also informative that will improve the forum he is good to go to create topic

I actually don't believe enough timing is directly to generate articles for associates that continue to be finishing the very first 100 articles while there's a lot of tips which they ought to understand inside their own infancy within this particular forum, as developing an issue with content that is useful is going to soon be deleted from moderators, which means you need to think softly and wait for only a while get this to choice.

Welcome, as I would see it, the new part can post new posts regardless of whether the initial 100 posts have not yet been finished. I accept that the new part should look for the point he needs to make. On the off chance that it is a copy, he ought not distribute it so he doesn't get cautioning focuses, and it should likewise be Good, new and helpful data, and the author should be mindful so as to stick to the guidelines and states of the discussion. 

Yes newbie can create their own topic also.

if you have proper information knowledge or experience with you want to share with the other members then you should create a new topic.

the main thing is that we should avoid the making of useless content.

There is nothing stopping you from that,
Of course anyone can write a topic at any time,
But make sure the topics are useful, well-informed, and not outdated.
Good luck to you.

• +1 1

Yes definitely after completing your first 100 posts you will verified in cryptotalk and Become the member then you will post your own topic but one thing you keep in mind which is to post useful and informative topics which are beneficial for others

• +1 1
  • +3 1

As a newbie on crypto talk forum, i did have idea on whether if trainer members can create new topic on crypto talk forum.  But I will like the old members to guide us more on whether if newbie can create new topic on crypto talk forum

Yes, trainer members create there own post. There is no problem of creating new topics. But when you are creating a new topics always remember that your topic must be useful, relevant, unique and informative. Dont post any irrelevant topics. Try to contribute to the forum. 

I think everyone should participate in this forum. So that they can earn money from this forum. You will post according to the rules of this platform. If you post regularly, of course you can gain a lot of knowledge from this forum. You will post here, in your own language. Also correct the language and post the spelling.

Yes even newbies can create their own content in this forum. This is an excellent feature available in this forum. It help all beginners as they can ask any questions or doubts they have while working in cryptotalk.

Yes you can if it is in under following rules in the forum. You have to make sure that if there is any similar topic here or not. Duplicate topic is not allowed to post. Some new comers create some similar type of topic which is already in this forum. This is not right. You can be banned for plagiarism. So do not make similar topic try to make unique topic. And which people can get benefit from that.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you can do this even if you are a new member, but before you do this, you must understand the rules and conditions of the site and also try not to publish unhelpful topics.

Definitely yes of course when 100 post completed and make crypto members then he makes own post and get points so post will be diffrent with other no match any members while your topic totally different. Good topic my friend its helping for newbie. 

Companion, I accept that cranes are not the best answer for learners! The truth of the matter is that you should effectively create and improve around there. You need to invest a ton of energy to some way or another push ahead and accomplish something. Better, locate some additionally intriguing other option!

Why not. They can  share  there experience   with other junior members  if they  have  any questions or  query  they can get different  information  from different  members  after reading  there comment  or post. 

On 12/10/2020 at 11:59 AM, Mehmood893 said:

Hopefully all is well as I,m newbie here in this platform

Just confirmed that can trainer members which is in process to complete 100 posts, can create topics about that forum

Kindly inform me thanks.

Yes Man of course. This platform allows us to create topics but the only condition is that the topic must be positive and domain related. You can also create topics whether you are a newbie or a member.

As a beginner you can post a topic in as much as the topic is genuine and is meaningful to what you are requesting or wanted to ask from there an answer we be giving to you so as to guide you well.

My companion you really put down a right inquiry, to my experience and perspective I figure you can make point on the off chance that it is fundamental suchlike addressing theme that will improve the nature of the discussion and you ought to be guarantee that your is all together not a subject that really conveying unimportant data

Welcome my friend on this platform

In fact, I am a new member in this forum, and according to my information, you can create a topic for discussion, and it should be non-repeated so that you do not get warning points

We must all share our information, as we are here one family and our goal is one, so we must help each other

Yes why not if you have knowledge about this forum then then without any hesitant you can post there. 

You can also post there if you have a serious problem and appropriate questions. This will raise new questions and a new knowledge will be gained. 

• +1 1

Hello my friends ,

Yes trainer member create their own post .Infect every person create post if is it valuable and necessary Any member can publish their own post  if post give us knowledge and information Firstly you should complete hundred posts then you have idea how we create useful topic .

Thank you 

• +5 1

Certainly, you can create a topic in this forum, but it is important that the topic be good with important and useful content and move away from repetition and incomprehensible and complex things, and the number of letters of the topic is not less than 100 characters.

• +1 1

Of course every new member can post a topic in this forum. There are rules for creating topics in this forum. By following these rules, any member can create useful and informative topics. The number of topics in this forum is very small and the number of posts is very high so we need to create a topic. Each new and old member submits a new topic each day so that the topic and the number of comments are equal.

• +3 1