Careful on this SCAM - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kryptonick

Careful on this SCAM

3 hours ago, percare said:

You did a good job.

What is actually most important was when I reported this guy, the forum reacted in seconds and banned him, instantly recognizing the scam and doing a great work to keep the forum clean from these people.

Congratulations to them and made me proud to be a Cryptotalk member.

We must all fight against the scammers as they are a threat and enemies of the crypto users and investors.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this advice here, it is a cowardly approach from that person, it has been exposed in this forum and his account may have been banned by the moderators and it is always good to avoid talking with the likes of this person and not to provide any private documents or information about accounts.

Thank you friend for sharing this information, we already know that there are many scammers, you have to be very careful with whom we talk and make deals and also good that cryptotalk immediately banned that scammer so that he does not scam other people and you have to be very careful not to fall  in these types of traps.

• +2 1

You have done a wonderful job by exposing such person and thank you for sharing this vital information.every members should be cautious because this scammers are in our midst.dont share any personal information and don't buy any cheap offer just be cautious and stay safe

On 12/8/2020 at 2:14 PM, kryptonick said:

This is a private message and the only reason I post it in the forum is because it is a scam. I would never expose private messages from other people without their approval.

It is created to warn the forum members and expose a scammer.

This scammer messaged me in the forum a few minutes ago. I am posting this here to warn all the Cryptotalk members. Although most are aware of how scammers work to steal our crypto, some beginners perhaps don't know and they might be convinced by them.

It begins friendly as scammers always do, with a question about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency that is general just to create a talking mood.

@kryptonick And with a very old scam, I no longer remember how many messages with this content I have received in recent years, it seems that they are looking for people who think they can fall for that, I always wonder how many messages are spent a day to see if they catch A victim? Because being that false help that users request for so long, we are attentive and we move away from them, in the discord they are newspapers, in telegram every so often, and I block them without reading them.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Scams are the main problem facing the crypto world, they are everywhere, in forums, on work websites, on investment sites, on social media platforms, in short we have to be very careful and doubt always of proposals that seem very generous and where the investment regarding what we are supposed to earn is negligible. You always have to investigate the web pages, the promoters, the supposed currencies or other activity that is offered to us as something very good, very great and generous and if it is free you have to be even more suspicious, what they want is to steal our money and essential data .

Fraudsters are the worst thing in the cryptocurrency world. I am one of those who hate these scammers in a big way. They just steal everyone’s effort in a few moments and this is too bad to happen. 

• +1 1

It is very bad if anyone is scamming our amount to avoid them we should follow all the instructions giving by security admins,this information will be more helpful for us to protecting our account and we should beware of these scammers.

Thank you for the post.

Scammers are very dangerous. They always trap the member,

that's why we have to warn each other about fraudsters. There

are some new member who don’t know about fraudsters. We

must be tell them about fraudsters. I think the moderators 

take action against them.thank you.

Thank you, dear, for this warning. We have to pay close attention to that from these people as they send messengers in order to fall into danger and then what you have a good participation is stolen. Thank you for this participation

This post is useful for every newbie user and due to this beginner should be aware from any scam. So we should not shear our account information and this is best way to earn lots of money so we should do hard work. There is a big forum due to which we earn lots of money and earn lots of profit by investing their money

On 12/9/2020 at 2:14 AM, kryptonick said:

This is a private message and the only reason I post it in the forum is because it is a scam. I would never expose private messages from other people without their approval.

It is created to warn the forum members and expose a scammer.

This scammer messaged me in the forum a few minutes ago. I am posting this here to warn all the Cryptotalk members. Although most are aware of how scammers work to steal our crypto, some beginners perhaps don't know and they might be convinced by them.

It begins friendly as scammers always do, with a question about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency that is general just to create a talking mood.

image.thumb.png.dd459bf3ce879f8adb329e6e15bd5c36.png

And then it gets to the point. I tried to make it look easy for the scammer so he probably thought he could cut to the chase:

image.png.23ae5aa8e68f5a6f2f4d13aaadc6d975.png

image.png.a09d2a95da019b07ddb238021fa761c1.png

I reported this scammer of course and always remember guys don't do anything an uknown tells you. This is a scam.

Avoid this dodecoins.com too as the scammer direct us there. There is nothing in the crypto websites about this site so it is probably a scam or phising website.

If you ever find yourself in a conversation like this, then the other person is always a scammer trying to trick you.

Edit: same scammer with this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5167125.0

*My congratulations to Cryptotalk for banning the scammer immediately after my report!*

There is a lot of scams right now so we should really take care and study who is the one that makes a legit posts because if we just believe anyone, we might lose a lot.

• +2 1

Hello! Such scammers should be banned. Just make a complaint. Can administrators or moderators spot and ban him. Please don't get fooled by this. This is just cheating. If you are asked to invest in a site, then do not do it. Because it can be a scam. Good luck!

• +1 2

Yeah we should be aware of scammer. Cause lot of scammer try to scam with us. They always try to seduce us for loot. Many times they give us attractive offers for scam.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I want to thank you for publishing these tips. We must avoid and stay away from these fraudsters who seek to steal money and deceive.

• +2 1

We all have to be careful, because nowadays scammers are very dangerous, and trust yourself only no trust someone else and make sure you don't share your details with someone or any sites.

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Alex202020 said:

Hello! Such scammers should be banned. Just make a complaint. Can administrators or moderators spot and ban him. Please don't get fooled by this. This is just cheating. If you are asked to invest in a site, then do not do it. Because it can be a scam. Good luck!

Yes friend! My talk with the sacmmer ended with reporting him with comment "tried to scam me" and the moderators instantly banned this member. It only took seconds to see his scam for experts as our moderators. I am happy to be here for this reason too, we have people that take care of us.

• +1 1

It`s a very ancient scam method, but many people still believe in it, especially inexperienced newbies. It`s a really useful work, that you let us remember about this. Don`t be fooled by such people, always recheck all sites you enter. And never deposit your money or even use exchanges which aren`t on CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko sites. It`s an easy way to avoid scammers and money loss

• +2 1

hello, thank you my friend for your helpful topic, we should all be aware of the scammers and other cheating ways to keep our accounts safe and secure our personal information

• +2 1

Friends have a completely different system from the banking system of cryptocurrency. With the help of cryptocurrency they become liberal, irrational and uncontrollable, because it has become more limited to the user and the owner of the most privileged capital but it has become more liberal in cryptocurrency.

Of course we need to be aware enough about the scam.  Because there are so many scammers in the online world they always want to scam someone else's account and transfer important information and money from there so we always have to be careful of them and for this we have to use more strict passwords.

• +2 1

@kryptonick yeah you are obviously you are 100% right, I got some learning from your post. Yeah you are right to scammers wants their benefits they're not think about us. On the other hand they want to scammers with anyway for example from telegram groups of emails account and also with games and applications. Burn my brother don't trust them and carefully stay on online working. Wish you all the best hope you are a good. 💕

• +1 1
  • +4 1

We should avoid scammers so that we can grow in life very fastly.Because scammers stop  us from moving forward in life, they create obstacles because their job is to steal someone's contact and property.

• +1 1

Scammers try to scam in many ways. You did very well by revealing him. It will help us to avoid such scams. Thanks. Hope you already reported it to the moderators. @kryptonick

• +1 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg