How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world

There are alot of crypto currency there. But I don't know many of them. But I knew only one very good which is bitcoin. It's the best crypto currency in the world

I don’t know the exact number of crypto currency in the world. But i think it's more than 6k. And day by day it will be more increase. Cause people really trust crypto currency and it has lot of demand in the market.

• +4 1

It is very difficult to know about the exact number of cryptocurrencies in the world. Coingecko platform have more number of cryptocurrencies registered on it which indicates that there might be many other cryptocurrencies present.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 12/1/2020 at 11:49 PM, Husnyjaf said:

According to coinMarketCap the total numbers of cryptocurrencies is 6,955 with a total market cap of $324.716 billion (as of September 9 2020). How many cryptocurrencies do you know among the 6,955 cryptocurrencies? For me I dont know much, How many do you know?

There is a lot of crypto currencies around the world so we don't need to worry about it because all we need to do right now is to make sure that mass adaption occurs.

There are many currencies of crypto world due to which many people earn lots of money. The crypto currencies are safe and cant be involved in any scam so we should take lots of benefit from these currencies i know about some currencies like bitcoin litecoin and yobit etc

On 12/1/2020 at 11:49 AM, Husnyjaf said:

According to coinMarketCap the total numbers of cryptocurrencies is 6,955 with a total market cap of $324.716 billion (as of September 9 2020). How many cryptocurrencies do you know among the 6,955 cryptocurrencies? For me I dont know much, How many do you know?

@Husnyjaf Of that amount I do not know 95% and there are so many coins that were taken as failed experiments, scams, tests, etc. that do not even have 10 dollars of capitalization, they are nothing, that is why there is a top 100 that are the most used and known. I very much doubt that someone will study all the currencies that exist, besides being a waste of time it would be something absurd, there would not be enough time to do what is important in trade, greetings.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm a new member here, so therefore cannot specifically outlined and highlight your request of the number of cryptocurrencies I know but I must surely admit that I heavily learn from other colleagues here.

Thank you all for this wonderful enlightenment.

It's true that there are lots of cryptocurrency available in different exchanges or in the world but only few of them are profitable. Some of the coins or tokens introduced by airdrops are ending up dead that's why it's better to invest on coins which are popular and in the market for a long time.

More than 6 thousands cryptocurrencies. I am quite shocked to read that but I am sure they are doing good in their own way and making their profit and making the payment system easier. I think they all are doing great jobs because the more cryptocurrency there will be there will be more dominance in world market and we can adopt them in whole over the world as the forex trading.

BetFury                                                   

There are numerous digital currencies on the planet however not every one of them are utilized for exchanging, the ones that are utilized for exchanging are the old ones that have great incentive in market and furthermore the significant ones are utilized for trading.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

As for me, I know a lot of them only the most famous currencies, among them such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, dogecoin, EOS, talk and others a few too .. We do not have to know all of them. We just have to know everything about the currency that we want to deal and invest in.

It is estimated 3 billion+ USD market. There are up to 7 thousand types crypto currencies. Crypto talk is one of them. If someone work woth it, can earn money just in two weeks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

More than 6000 cryptocurrencies they are very great numbers but even they are doing good even they are small coin, and what I think is I am sure the future payment will be all the cryptocurrency and all the things like facebook, youtube have their own coin and we can use them directly.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Crypto is becaming more famous every day and those numbers are totally normal. I think there's more than 6500k in the world. As we all know most of them are useless and scam projects but some of them could have pottential. We can't know every crypto. That's why i check the top 400 crypto's on coinmarketcap,i know it's not much but i can find more useful projects there, but it doesn't mean all of the projects are useful. We should all have to be very careful while investing coins. We should truly understand the projects of the coin.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Checking the totalmarketcap, we can see that there are almost 7 thousand coins or tokens around the market. For me, the first 100 is good coins, 100-200 are ok but the rest are useless stuff with no volume, no decent project nor a team to support their coins.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I do not know much, I think I really know about 30 of all of them, but not more, the truth is that it is necessary to explore beyond the classic or better known coins, since there are more of which you can obtain a good benefit.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

until the moment there is over than 7500 crypto currency in the world, but which we can trust in them and working ,trading ,and investing ,it is only 30 currency like : BTC,ETH.LTC.DASH,YO....

• +1 3

Thanks for sharing the idea friend I was surprise to hear such number of crypto currencies I thought the one's on yobit are the only crypto currencies we have without knowing we have more than thousands the popular one's I Know are bitcoin, litcoin, ethereum and so on I thought the are the only one we have thanks for sharing the idea with us 

• +2 1

The simple truth is that there are many cryptocurrencies in the world and there popularity depends on the market value upon which they are traded. The popular ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum among others, are popular because they are traded widely across the world.

• +2 1

The number of Crypto Coins is said to be 2000. But the most used ones are obvious. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple are the most used digital currencies. Some Crypto Currencies are less used because they are low in volume and low in value. That's why certain digital currencies are used a lot.

• +3 1

There are more than 2000 cryptocurrencies in existence as at January 2020, I believe these are era that digital currency came to existence. 

Edited by Browser

4 hours ago, CryptoDemon said:

There is a lot of crypto currencies around the world so we don't need to worry about it because all we need to do right now is to make sure that mass adaption occurs.

Well its kinder confusing when you always come acros different cryptocurrencies. You try to have vast idea about must of them but they are too much. Every one wants to invest in the one that will give them high profit. But we cant actually know them all. So let's focus on the ones that are trending presently.

As I am beginner so I don't have much knowledge about the forum. I was completely unknown with cryptography and cryptocurrency before joining this forum so I am learning about all these things from here.By now I just know about the BTC and I think the numbers is in thousands so I would love to learn about all.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Im also new in cryptocurrency world so I don't know about much currency coins  I just know the  few coins in the yobit platform like litecoin Bitcoin and ripple etc .No doubt there are a lot of Cryptocurrencies

Edited by Samotokika

i don’t recognize the precise wide variety but there are approximately 6000+ coins and tokens in crypto foreign money international. a number of them are indexed and some of them are delisted or waiting for listing. there are numerous coins are coming into in crypto foreign money daily. so it's miles quite impossible to rely them