How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world

Currently giving you an exact number of cryptocurrencies would be very difficult, since new tokens are registered every day which some are successful and others are just scams, but you should know that most current cryptocurrencies are derived from the cryptocurrency Ethereum.

on Internet there are many cryptocurrencies.They have new projects.I am bigginer so i have no   idea about the numbers of cryptocurrency.

Hello my friend As for me, I only know the bitcoin currency. I heard about it from some friends and knew general information about it. I am here on cryptotalk trying to develop my knowledge of this currency more and gain experience about it.

I think my friends have a lot of cryptocurrencies that you can use to do trading. One of which is BTC which is the best And there is a lot of good currency, you can use anyone But I think BTC is a good currency 

• +2 1

I don't know about this thing I just read your post, so I got information about this thing I had no idea how many currences there are in the world I just saw your post and response the comments of people, so I have got some information which I liked very much I will search this topic 

• +2 1

There are more than 5,000 cryptocurrencies, traded on hundreds of social trading and encryption platforms and sites, but 90% of these currencies are counterfeit and not real, so pay attention before buying. 

• +2 1

I don't think there's anyone on the planet's surface who knows exactly how many cryptocurrencies there are on Earth, but the numbers are all approximate.The bear is going to be an attractive wall as sexually with great necessity as commerciality.  You’ve got very good, gorgeous in addition to something nice.

I never expected the existence of this number of cryptocurrencies, for me first I thought that the only cryptocurrency was Bitcoin, but when I entered the forum I knew that there is more than that, but I did not expect this large number

• +2 1

What i know now about currency names and i am looking forward to more knowledge about this field and but not all currencies are desirable and of great important for trading.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:49 AM, Husnyjaf said:

According to coinMarketCap the total numbers of cryptocurrencies is 6,955 with a total market cap of $324.716 billion (as of September 9 2020). How many cryptocurrencies do you know among the 6,955 cryptocurrencies? For me I dont know much, How many do you know?

We can think that there is a very large amount annually, but we also have to see that there are many projects that fail and are abandoned, so not all cryptocurrencies are a successful project and with respect to how many currencies I currently know, I could tell you an approximate of 50 cryptocurrencies because I have seen many new projects and I know of many old ones.

• +1 1

Dear mate you are right there are many currencies to trade this platform provides a necessary information about Crypto currencies and online trading. These currencies have best scope and give us a best chance to invest but before invest you have proper training about trading. These currencies are rapidly up and down and market run fastly.

There are many cryptocurrencies in the world I have not the remember the exact word but I also know about the some popular cryptocurrencies and I want to tell you that I like the Bitcoin this is my favorite cryptocurrency and these days the rate of Bitcoin is on its peak level

There are many crypto currencies in the world which could even be more than the figures provided by coinmarketcap. Not all cryptos  are listed in coinmarketcap yet. And some crypto projects are also still underway. This is just so wow

That's really a great knowledge I have learned from your post because I haven't search about it before. Well, according to my little time spent on YoBit, I have known only few cryptocurrency that are top in the YoBit forum. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litcoin, Talktoken, Free Dollers (DLRS), USDT, and Water in which I have invested something of my earning from there.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Oh really. I didn't think that before reading your post that there is more than 6000 cryptocurrencies in the world. I only know about only 10 to 15 currencies. I will try to find out more to increase my knowledge.

• +2 1

In fact, my friend, I can create a digital currency within 15 minutes, it is very easy to create a digital currency code and publish it, but it is difficult for the success of this currency, there are thousands of counterfeit currencies that do not have any value or even a project, so it is not permissible to invest in a cryptocurrency Before confirming its project and knowing the support team, for sure there are dozens of currencies that I know that have good projects, you can know the strength of the currency from liquidity and trading volume.

• +4 1

There are many cryptocurrencies in the world, where the number reached 800 currencies and it is subject to increase, but among the most famous cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoin, Dogecoin and other other currencies

Dear I have been new to. Cryptocurrencies and don't have enough information and knows a little about Cryptocurrencies. Well still now I know about almost ten Cryptocurrencies which I remember but doesn't know about others. Well I hope that I would love to know about others Cryptocurrencies

There are many crypto currency in the world but  i don't know fully about this currencies i am here for reading all senior and junior members comments so i can understand the whole story of crypto currency i am sire i will get something here for knowledge hope you also give some good advice about this topic

• +2 1

There are many types of cryptocurrency in the world.  I don't know about this.  However I will read the old member and experience member posts and know about this then I will comment about this.  Thank you friends.

In the field of trading, we can see that there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that we can use and we can meet our medicines by getting a good profit and we cannot count cryptocurrencies. How long should we lift from the run while setting Through cryptocurrencies.

There are a lot of crypto currency in the world but the old currency are ve ry good .We can earn a lot of money by trading these platform. We should tell about these good sites to other so that they can earn good money.

According to coinMarketCap the total numbers of cryptocurrencies is 6,955 with a total market cap of $324.716 billion (as of September 9 2020). How many cryptocurrencies do you know among the 6,955 cryptocurrencies? For me I dont know much.