Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

I think mobile phone is best option because we carry our mobile phone everywhere with us. If we work on a laptop or a computer then there is a chance that we can mis it some day because of some busy schedule outside. 

Hello my friend i am new hwre in this platform, and i will suggest you Android mobile is best for using cryototalk, because you can easily use in any way, and thanks for this post...

I think mobile phones are best for cryptotalk we can easily use it we can carry it any where .but mobiles also have problems of network .

You can be able to use any device been it andriod, os or laptop. It's all depends on the RAM capacity of the gadget one is using which could either make your work fast or slow and possibly internet speed.

I think right now the unique best method to use Cryptotalk and Yobit website exchange is in Laptop or Computer. Because still they have not launched their application to use them in Android or other small device. But who are feel comfortable using a small browser, also they can use it in their small device.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I own an Android device and it is easy to use that helps me work on this platform, but in return I do not work on other programs, as I spend most of my time here between cryptocurrencies and I do not need the rest of the programs

As far I know there is not any limitations of using device in this forum. You can use any device. It is up to you in which device you comfortable. I personally work in this forum through android phone. 

I want to know a lot more about divorce in Crypta. I hope we can understand a lot from here. I hope we can learn a lot from the people who work here.  We understand a lot because we work. We want to understand a lot more so we can learn a lot because we can achieve a lot of success by working on this site.

I have an android device that's always connected to the internet as a new beginner. I would not want a situation where by I would begin to stress myself because of the issues involved in accessing network. I think a good android phone is commendable. If my device can easily access the the internet then I'm good 

The device which is best for crypto talk is android phone because is very easy to take around the only problems one face is may be if the phone is faulty or may be the network is not stable and is bad, I prefer using smart phone because is reliable and easy to work with because it will not consume much data so I think the best device for crypto talk is smart phone

On 11/30/2020 at 4:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

Because I am a university student, I prefer working on the phone in order to work in the forum in my spare time and work wherever I am. Some people may prefer to work on the computer as well.

• +1 1

In my opinion, if you have a laptop, it is faster to work with it. Many friends are using Android.  I didn't even have a problem.  If you use an iPhone, it is best to use an iPhone if you have a laptop and have the ability to type

• +1 1

I am using My android phone so i think thisis sufficient there is no limitations for device you can use laptop, computers, Tablets  or Iphone ,iPad in your comfortable zone i think mobile is best becouse we type here very fast 

• +1 1

I use an Android device and everything works for me. I have no problem. Although i have heard that iOS devices do very well with cryptocurrencies.

You can use different devices to access this website. In my opinion android or IOS doesn't affect the working of this forum. But it is true that mobile version of this forum face many problems in opening. It gives errors many times while opening. So it is the best advice for you to use desktop or PC for accessing this forum. Desktop site open easily than mobile site.

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually it depends on you that you use expensive device or cheap and also there is no issue you use phone or computer but the main thing is to work well here and follow the rules so don't focus on changing your device focus on learning here and make your future..

• +2 1

Dear companion I think most of us are utilizing android additionally I didn't confront any issues in the event that you bear the cost of iPhone it will be better for you utilizing of iPhone, on the off chance that you have PC and composing aptitudes PC is more in a way that is better than iPhone or android.

2 hours ago, DS#SAQii said:

You can use different devices to access this website. In my opinion android or IOS doesn't affect the working of this forum. But it is true that mobile version of this forum face many problems in opening. It gives errors many times while opening. So it is the best advice for you to use desktop or PC for accessing this forum. Desktop site open easily than mobile site.

I agree, the desktop version is more responsive than the mobile browser, especially when we try to log in for the first time, that's why I keep my phone browser in the pc version and I do not log out in order to avoid signing in problem

• +3 1

Sincerely speaking I my self am personally having a very big issue with the that of device am using.so there for it will be more advisable to use a phone device that has more than 3 to 4 GB or better still you can use a apple laptop or

An iPhone 

• +1 1

The best part of this forum is we can use any device to work here by following rules. I have been using android phone since I have joined this forum. Till now, I haven't faced any such situation. Normally, I find phone are a lot handy and portable than laptops. 

• +3 1

You can use any way to work in the forum, but I prefer to use a computer in order to work in the forum and in encryption, whether using trading and investment sites because working with computers is easier and there is no slowdown in opening websites using the computer

I don't think you have seen any problem by using Android phone. I think  network problem is the separate issue that you can face. But laptop and PC are better devices for this work.

On 11/30/2020 at 4:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

It's not about the Android operating system, but you should make sure you check your network before accessing any/the website, sometimes some site may need to be on desktop mode before they work, you need to understand that

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day